Operation: ____________

The idea needs to be spread into the public consciousness that Britain is now an Islamic country, and that for her to play a concert there was disrespectful to their culture and religion. Shove the normies' noses into this.

Inspired by , , .

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's some ammo

Manchester by demographics. Note the lack of integration and preponderance of separation and isolation

Birmingham

Bradford

will Birmingham be okay?

I support this 9000%

they are pretty confused.

Bump
>Operation United Caliphate of Great Britain
>Operation Londonistan

If you really want to show people the depth of the situation, take pics of London, Manchester, Britain in general from the 50s and 60s and put the side by side with those same areas today

Fuck redd*t

I like this. This good idea. Brits can play along too, because they're a bunch of censored cucks, and this would allow them to fly under the radar.

I never use reddit/facebook unless its for trolling. This is a golden opportunity especially with how Ariana Grande is crying up a storm about it, blaming herself. And rightfully so, she's insulting British Muslim culture by performing as she does on stage.

Op: Grande Submission

The West has no business trying to bring their ways into Britain.

>We have to accept that we deserved this
I'm gonna take a wild fucking guess that he hasn't lost any friends or family to these assholes. I swear to God, opinions like this make me angrier than the attack itself

No, no
The problem here in America is that Britain is still portrayed in our media as a more traditional European country, Adam explicitly white country.

We should shill images of the islamification of Britain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM

You and me both

This is set to beautiful music:

5.5 minutes:

>Driving Through Old London (1950's)
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

Been posting these all morning.

can someone shoop his glasses' reflection into arabs lined up at the gallows or something?

Ariana Akbar!

breddy good. so we will beat them alinsky style?
if yes. call me a radical

What a pathetic thread. OP you're the biggest pleb I've seen here. You don't even live in Manc so shut your fucking burger hole.

What are all the rules again?

Hey!, you TDS?

too long to write and dont have a pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

No

>country finally wakes up to Islamic extreamists

>in a mad dash to be counter culture, pol defends radical Islam

Edgy.

found it...

no you

You need to kill yourself immediately.

Mel looks suspiciously arabic the last years...

I can't watch this...it makes me too sad

this is genius, we should try arguing that Vancouver is now a Chinese city, so we can't complain that chinese businessman keep buying up all the housing

These are good rules. We always love what we do. One of Shareblue's rulebooks states how they need to fight fatigue, that's never a problem for Sup Forums

Lol no one cares about your petty leaf drama or how many igloos the Eskimos have

>in a mad dash to be counter culture, pol defends radical Islam

It's to get the normie idiots to face their cognitive dissonance. To realize that they themselves are actively causing the death and unrest that they see in the news. To get them to finally question what it is that they are doing, and why. Perhaps to make them understand that they are actually just anti-white.

Is Vancouver really that bad? It can't be worse than Auckland, NZ.
Quiet Jamal

>to play a concert there was disrespectful to their culture and religion.

are you guys merely pretending? Why not make it where you guys show how islam is bad and how they are fucked instead

This is parody, right?

Right lads?

Bumpidy bump

Absolutely.

If we pretend we've already lost it can potentially wake people up who are sitting on the fence, though they might go straight to black pill so it is risky.

Shareblue has a crazy turnover rate. I bet they want to go kill themselves everyday they have to come here. We don't have turnover. We just grow.

Ah I see, the logic is sound
No

You people keep thinking you can defeat the Left with facts and numbers. How much longer until you realize that this does not work? No wonder you complain about the lower birth rates among whites because your physical numbers are all you have. And most of them will end up becoming Marxists anyway.

don't fall for this
london has been a shithole since forever, it was famously described as a shithole by william blake in the 1700s

"I wander thro' each charter'd street,
Near where the charter'd Thames does flow.
And mark in every face I meet
Marks of weakness, marks of woe.

In every cry of every Man,
In every Infants cry of fear,
In every voice: in every ban,
The mind-forg'd manacles I hear

How the Chimney-sweepers cry
Every blackning Church appalls,
And the hapless Soldiers sigh
Runs in blood down Palace walls

But most thro' midnight streets I hear
How the youthful Harlots curse
Blasts the new-born Infants tear
And blights with plagues the Marriage hearse "

don't cry for it

I am fucking with them.

Operation Dangerous Woman

Operation EVERY DAY (playing off Sadiq Khan's infamous statement)

Just keep pushing the "part and parcel quote".

Seriously. "Part and Parcel" should be the response to everything, with Suckadiq Khan's punchable face smiling at the reader.

The idea is to get people to push back against this somewhat ridiculous message -- that Britain is now a Muslim country. If we do what you suggest, history shows that the average person will call you a racist and then go watch a movie.

how in the universe....

Should we play feminists off of muslims? Feminists are dangerous to islam?

Bump. Psy-Ops are beyond important.

Too real for me.

No.
Islamic countries are not okay.

Yep they are. Poverty has little to do with it. Take Appalachia in the United States. Mostly below poverty line, mostly white, and less crime than any city with 30% or higher blacks.

But don't you see that society has become so degraded that it makes 1950 London look like heaven?

This. Where is our psyop manual?

Or the #notallnazis memes?

At least it was a white shithole.

I love how Sup Forums is essentially an intelligence agency at this point

Like this?

bump

Also consider that every home for miles has multiple guns and piles of ammo, yet still lower rates than the national average in all violent crime categories. To be fair, the usual (and interesting) counter to this is the fact of their low population density.

The British government is a terrorist government!

You guys, I'm just reading the threads here and letting people know what you naughty kids are planning in your classrooms and sandpits :)

VERY FAKE NEWS

Less reported crime

Appalachia suffers some of the most copious meth use, incest, rape, sex trafficking, pedophilia, a lot of nasty stuff. Appalachia is sparse in population and it isn't difficult to hide things from police there.

everybody always knows what's being planned here, it doesn't matter. the message registers, the point is driven.

Would you apply that to all rural areas or just Appalachia alone?

1 in 5 Brits are Muslim. How many more will convert by 2020?

checking

That's Australia

>60% white nation takes to cutting entire headlines in half to somehow make himself feel better that his nation isn't the only one about to be taken over by immigrants and attempts to discredit a 90% white nation with lies.
>1 in 5 muslims have sympathy for those who have gone to fight with IS in syria.
Come on lad.

The beautiful richness of cultural enrichment that is Islam is world-wide.

you're retarded, m9.

That article is about how 20% of british muslims sympathize with muslims who travelled to fight for ISIS.

Which is probably worse.

fuck off mohammad.

You do realise many people may end up agreeing with you, right? This could easily backfire horrendously.

No you limey cunt, this isn't about rubbing salt in YOUR wounds, it's about blackpilling our normies
See:

um.....actually i would say the majority in the UK actually already think this.

so gross. all have black hair and black eyes. yuckyYyYyyy

Operation Con-cert

At this point I'm not sure that spreading such a rumour would even really be lying.