Ariana Grande Confirms next song is about having so much sex you can't walk

>That whole song is kind of about, you know, soreness — riding leading to soreness," she not-so-subtly said. "'Ride dick bicycle' is the lyric, indeed.

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/music/news/a63550/ariana-grande-side-to-side-is-about-sex/

You what also makes you unable to walk, nails to the leg from a bomb.

>2016
This song has been out a while, gramps

>bringing your 8 year old daughter to this crap

that means that those "kids" knew she sings about worshipping big black cock for many months.

Yeah, thats (((her))) thing. Do you not listen to pop music user?

it's simple: Breivik was right. A small minority of degenerates is capable of destroying an entire civilization

Is this news to you? This was already well known. Western girls have been listening to this sort of shit for a long while.

Never seen a poster this out of touch before

So is ISIS doing us a favour by eliminating the degenerates that are degrading our society?

Kinda true.

>by killing only 19 degenerates
When they start by the thousands you can say they are doing us some favor.

If their aim was just to go and kill degenerates I would agree with you entirely, but most of their attacks target pretty much anyone. I don't really think they care if the victims are degenerates or not.

Bringing this kind of smut and degeneracy into an Islamic nation like Britain, is it any surprised her concert got snackbarred?

is it confirmed that they did the attack if so
wtf i love isis now

>flag
>I love Isis (now)

>degenerates at the Concert
>Parliament
>gays in the USA
>French people
I don't know, maybe they are on to something.

3rd world shit hole retard

>cartoonists making fun of Mohammed
>eagles of death metal concert
I doubt it.

>autismo doesn't recognize sarcasm

This reminds me I rode through the ghetto yesterday with blacks swarming everywhere then seen this scummy looking white girl walking with a strong limp with a humiliated fighting back tears look on her face. Hope her failure of a father's proud

Why hasn't an edgy white kid just suicide bombed Mecca yet

if we don't kill our white traitors we don't have the right to complain about shitskin invading our countries. Simple as that

GOOD
O
Y

Is this a reference to Madonna's 'Like a virgin' in Reservoir Dogs?

Too bad the bomb didn't get rid of this skank

> blaming minorities for western degeneracy
Hahahahahahah

based ari

teenage sluts should know what they're good for

> Having sex
> Till you cant walk

I mean I get being exhausted and all, but what kind of kinky shit leaves you paralyzed?

wtf I love Islam now

when girls get weak in the legs from getting properly fucked, they can't walk or can walk but not normally

Jews are a minority

I feel bad for you my man

The only reason half this board is aginst degeneracy is because they can't take part and are jealous. If y'all got some pussy you wouldn't be so butt hurt because someone's singing about sex, which has literally been happening since the dawn of mankind.

As bad as degenerates are, allowing Islam to grow is an even bigger problem, this is coming from someone who grew up in a muslim country. Don't get me wrong, when that omar mateen guy shot up that gay night club here in Florida, I remember many non muslims being happy that a bunch of fags died. But killing random pipsqueeks at some concert is just as degenerate as the music they are listening to, you will not gain any support unless from the most extreme of quran thumpers.

I'm not sure how I feel about 8 year olds listening to this woman.

Breivik was a freemason and Jew lover. Stop muslim immigration but also stop degenerate smut from being allowed.

>inb4 muh free market kikes

Beat me to it

>Stop muslim immigration but also stop degenerate smut from being allowed.

I'm pretty much on the same boat.

I'll make her song a reality when she's unable to walk after fucking her brains out.

Post attack videos

>This revelation came as a surprise to many of her fans, including Girls superstar Lena Dunham
>superstar Lena Dunham