France,UK and USA bomb ISIS daily

>France,UK and USA bomb ISIS daily
>surprised when they return fire

It's sad what happened,but why are we all so shocked? It's only happening in countries fighting against ISIS so to attack all Muslims for this is utterly pointless. The muslim population in my country have done nothing wrong simply because we secure our borders and don't go fighting in wars that have nothing to do with us. It's NATOS own fault these attacks are happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicireland.net/cbs-limerick-celebrates-bicentenary/
irishtimes.com/news/education/limerick-school-apologises-for-charlie-hebdo-in-classroom-1.2093203
irishexaminer.com/ireland/man-painted-anti-muslim-slogans-on-takeaway-wall-in-limerick-378842.html
ilovelimerick.ie/2016/limerick-intercultural-week-2016/
independent.ie/irish-news/we-hate-westerners-we-are-isis-chilling-words-of-irish-muslim-teens-to-cleric-31425033.html
limerickpost.ie/2016/09/21/islamic-cultural-exhibition-takes-place-limerick/
limerickleader.ie/news/home/212121/limerick-city-muslim-community-centre-set-for-major-expansion.html
limerickpost.ie/2016/04/01/limerick-asylum-centre-worker-claims-extremists-infiltrated-system-limerick/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1TmIXMPvY
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/extremism-exists-among-muslims-in-ireland-anti-islamic-state-protest-is-told-1.2297788
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ireland-branded-europes-weakest-link-6899801
independent.ie/irish-news/news/around-30-irish-have-travelled-to-syrian-conflict-34214968.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or it's because ireland is irrelevant and lets muslims do whatever they want

hmm

Listen, you stupid cunt.

Islamists kill everyone, including other muslims in all countries that they can. they have no noble goal. they are not motivated by revenge. They want to destroy the west. They want to subjugate or kill non-muslims.

This is their jihad. Martyrdom is a large component of their Islamist ideology. they are willing to kill and be killed for Allah.

If you think that this won't happen in Ireland, you're a naiive moron. We have a very small population of muslims compared to other European countries, and yet dozens have travelled to fight for ISIS. Cop onto yourself, you dopey cunt.

40% of students at CBS (Christian Brothers School) in Limerick city centre are muslim
catholicireland.net/cbs-limerick-celebrates-bicentenary/

Limerick school apologises for Charlie Hebdo in classroom
irishtimes.com/news/education/limerick-school-apologises-for-charlie-hebdo-in-classroom-1.2093203

Limerickman attacks Paki Kebab takeaway
irishexaminer.com/ireland/man-painted-anti-muslim-slogans-on-takeaway-wall-in-limerick-378842.html

Limerick leftists celebrate cultural destruction of Limerick with "inspiring muslim girl" story
ilovelimerick.ie/2016/limerick-intercultural-week-2016/

Muslim teens in Ireland hate the west
independent.ie/irish-news/we-hate-westerners-we-are-isis-chilling-words-of-irish-muslim-teens-to-cleric-31425033.html

Embrace multiculturalism, potato niggers
limerickpost.ie/2016/09/21/islamic-cultural-exhibition-takes-place-limerick/

Limerick city Muslim community centre set for major expansion
limerickleader.ie/news/home/212121/limerick-city-muslim-community-centre-set-for-major-expansion.html

Radical Islamists Infiltrate Limerick Asylum Centre
limerickpost.ie/2016/04/01/limerick-asylum-centre-worker-claims-extremists-infiltrated-system-limerick/

isis is controlled by us intelligence at the highest levels . some useful idiots are tricked into going over and fighting though .my young friend

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1TmIXMPvY

I don't normally share stuff like this with the brain dead people here

Extremism exists among Muslims in Ireland, anti-Islamic State protest is told
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/extremism-exists-among-muslims-in-ireland-anti-islamic-state-protest-is-told-1.2297788

Ireland branded 'Europe's weakest link' after chilling ISIS video threatens country
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ireland-branded-europes-weakest-link-6899801

Around 30 Irish have travelled to Syrian conflict
independent.ie/irish-news/news/around-30-irish-have-travelled-to-syrian-conflict-34214968.html

Is it only happening in countries fighting ISIS you say? It happened in Sweden and Sweden isn't even a NATO member.

>Western military bombs ISIS
>ISIS bombs...civilians

Ireland's official muslim population grew by 28% in 5 years.

The majority live in Dublin, however Limerick city has the highest proportion of muslims per capita.

>Ireland
>don't go fighting in wars that have nothing to do with us

Hmm...

The ultimate goal of the Sunni extremists is to start a revolution in the countries they attack. Only when the citizens of said countries revolt and establish a non-interventionist government will the attacks stop. They don't care how many of their fellow Muslims have to die to weaken western powers, thereby making the establishment of an Islamic caliphate a near certainty. The Western powers are in a Catch-22. Either they incrementally withdraw from the ME, allowing an Islamic caliphate to grip the third world which will eventually set its eyes on Europe, or it returns to its jack-booted tradition of military domination, which would start a revolution due to the Marxist indoctrination of our youth. Newsflash: we are fucked.

>The muslim population in my country have done nothing wrong

If you don't see scrubbing out the words PORK and BACON from a former Irish owned family butchers as a crime against humanity, then you need to get the fuck out of Ireland.

Pic Related: Parnell Street Limerick

To be honest US, France, UK would get bombed regardless.

Dumping pics from Limerick

all done drank da kool aid

>France,UK and USA bomb ISIS daily
To defeat ISIS. So what they are saying basically is that the want to live under ISIS rule.
Sandnigger logic

Thank you for your insightful post, Mr. Leaf.

>bomb soldiers
>bomb civilians

hmmmm.... I wonder...

Burka is actually forbidden in France. Why do you make that irish ? why ?

No, it's not surprising, whats surprising is our population #notallmusliming us to death. whats surprising is after we bomb the shit out of them, our leaders think its cool to invite over the families whos family we just murdered.

top tier plan we got

You can't really be a potato nigger. Prolly just a nigger.

I'm genuinely here waiting for us to be hit..it's only a matter of time to be fair.

Like we've facilitated the US even being able to get to these countries, or have you forgotten about their use of Shannon airport?

How stupid can you be? Muslims will blow up people *regardless* of Western foreign policy. Salafism and Jihadism are agressive and violent ideologies which practice violence and subjugation.

All European countries have fifth columns. Can you get that through your thick skull?

>Why do you make that irish ? why ?

Because it's only a recent phenomenon in Ireland so we don't have any laws about it yet.

More Limerick pics

>nothing happened in Israƫl

How?

if I visit Ireland it seems Donegal is the choice for me

Cananigger with the deep philosophical discussion making my neurons fire on all cylinders as per usual.

Israelis aren't cucks.

>WONDEFUL Diversity in Limerick

>NATO bombing ISIS

With cash maybe

And what happen if you come to speak with policeman about this ? Did he go ask to the muslim to take off her burka ?

The reddit shill cucks are out in full force today to defend their precious mudslime nigger pets. Sad!

No one on Sup Forums can deny we've destabilised the whole region and have played a massive part in fuelling anti western sentiment.

>inb4 t.mohammed, shill, you have to go back

islam is a problem, i know this, its a barbaric book which promotes hatred, completely incompatible with our culture, but we are not innocent in this, its a shame that the victims are innocents and not people like blair and bush

It's not illegal so no.

Didn't muzzies attack Sweden like last month, you filthy potato nigger

And it's the same guy who take all pics of that muslim women ? It's crazy.

Because most people don't agree with those wars and the little people have to endure some fucking warmongerer's choice to invade a country in buttfuck nowhere. The real question is why are our troops there ? Money.

"But you elected him!"

If you think us, uk and France or any other country is a """"""democracy"""""" and actually get a choice at every election, then you are deluded. Money rules. Banks rule. Big compagnies rule, not your "head of state".

I'm betting he's not an ethnic potato.

Are you assuming their gender?

>Attack us and be violent all the time with anti-freedom laws
>Surprised when America bombs you

As long you keep trying to maintain moral superiority and keep up the apologetics for their bombings you have already lost. Fuck them. I hope the invaders get genocides and I hope their homelands are colonized even worse.

>Arabs fight Europeans constantly since centuries
>were such a scrouge that it united Europeans to fight against it
>only very recently (i.e. ww1) get finally beaten and vanquished

It was kill or be killed with muslims in our common history. If anything, cutting up their lands was the best idea ever since it removed muslims from the world stage in terms of power.

Of course money is the sinew of war.

But if we don't send military over there, imagine how ISIS without occident could grow rapidly.

One day it will be the end of your kind

Ahah no, and that's exactly why it's forbidden on France. Before the question of religion, it's a question of security to be recognized by everyone.

im not an apologist, i hate them, but i at least acknowledge why theyre happening. you cant call yourself redpilled when you look at things so simply

Isis can't touch us! Laden got lucky. But our forces are too smart for these unorganized assholes. We are impervious to them here. Soon as they start to act like they want to play frog and leap, our citizens will sway with a hail of fire. We are the alpha and omega. Too many veterans. America will never get this type of shit!

It's kill or be killed at this point in a war of annihilation. Leave the moralizing at the door. Mohammed is winning because he abandoned all pretense of moral superiority long ago. You will only be able to fight the terrorists with terror.

>implying they didn't attack Sweden recently
C'mon now Shaun the Leprechaun. we all know you like to see people setting bombs off in Britain but this is no time for your shenanigans.

He has a point though, look at Spain, no muzzy attacks there in the last 10 years, weird considering the claim Iberia to be part of their caliphate..

wtf is wrong with you? Do you just walk around taking photos of muslims you see? You're going to end up on some kind of register m8.

i agree with you there mate

Honestly this, if for some weird disney style turn of events i become president, im fucking pressing the button and ending canada. Day fucking 1.

>>France,UK and USA
Because they're brainwashed into thinking this world is happy and peaceful plus liberal ideology, that's why they get shocked when this happens, because they're convinced these stuff over and everything is peaceful after Hitler dying, it is the ultimate brainwashing.

It happens more often when they reach critical mass. It's getting there.

I'm sure the numbers are higher than in pic related already (from 2010).

>Orlando
>OSU attack
>2016 New York and New Jersey bombings:
>2016 Minnesota mall stabbing
>2015 San Bernardino attack
>Boston Marathon

That's just a few recent ones, lad.

This is what's wrong with you Britfags. you're so cucked by political correctness, you're afraid to take photographs in public.

I'll take pictures of whoever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, and threats from Islamists or the government won't stop me. Grow a pair, Britfags. You've let the muslims take over your cities. I don't want that shit to happen here.

>to attack all Muslims for this is utterly pointless

funny how that doesn't apply to them attacking us randomly, huh?

Also, nobody is attacking all muslims. That's a bullshit narrative the leftists want to spread. The worst we're doing is criticising all of Islam, which deserves criticism.

Lone wolves bruv. Isis can't coordinate in my country. Period.

Mate, its more for your sake. Not a great indicator of being well adjusted if you have 20+ pics of totally random muslims organised by street name and area you saw them.

It's just a bit fucking weird m8

>Portugal
>0.3

>It's just a bit fucking weird m8

I agree. It's very fucking weird that an Irish city full of Irish people has suddenly, in the past 12 months, started to resemble fucking Saudi Arabia in certain parts, with Irish businesses closing and "halal" businesses opening in their place. Very weird, indeed. So weird that I will document the demographic and societal change in photographs and video.

This isn't normal. It shouldn't be normal. Ireland is not Saudi Arabia.