KIM DOTCOM SETH RICH PRESS RELEASE

kim dot com

This is some serious fucking shit.

#SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hfgT3
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
archive.is/v4aXq
wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

BUMP

Seriously? That's it?

What a let down

That's what you get for trusting fat blob.

Setch :(

What a fucking joke.... this has to be bullshit. I don't see anything mentioned on his site or twitter

Well, he's willing to fly to the US to give a statement. That's not nothing.

its literally right on his site in the middle.

thank god this terrorist attack happened so we can move along from this let down

it's below his music videos and shit.

Full text:

#SethRich was a hero
I know that Setch Rich was involved in the DNC leak.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.
“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

That's what I'm thinking

HAHAHA I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS, THE FAT LYING FUCK CONNED YOU ALL AGAIN

So it's a nothingburger. Jesus what the fuck. Dump your fucking evidence for the world to see. Quit fucking around

What are you talking about? He wants to give a sworn statement in the US about Seth Rich.

That's a big deal, yo.

embarrassing

LITERALLY NOTHING! THANKS AGAIN FOR NOTHING YOU FAT FUCK! I WAITED ALL DAY TO HEAR THIS!

What a fucking shitshow

He needed to consult with attorneys to release this unspellchecked POS? give me a fucking break

Really? He's going to fly to the US and give a sworn statement and provide evidence the right way. That would be significant.

but this is basically what he said last week that he'd testify.
No new news; no nothing.

Codefag and the other code dude are making headway. Time to divert all resources to that Op.

setch

As expected, people were excited about a literally who saying he has information about the primetime scandal but "ISN'T GOING TO RELEASE IT UNTIL x DAYS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER THO"
>people actually thought a 400 lbs man who was already raped by the US government would overthrow the Clinton mafia

Hope he isn't exposing himself too early by posting this.

So Kim did what he does best(aka. nothing) and you all fell for this dipshit?

Did you read what it's going to take for him to come here to give a statement?

I doubt it's going to happen.

>He's going to
No. Reading comprehension.

>a literally who
A literally who that happens to work with Wikileaks and has responsibility with the storage their sites use. He was also one of the first people to make a filesharing site that uses cloud storage, it was the main gimmick of MEGA.

it's not set in stone he's going, he offered to if (((they))) were interested.
probably won't take him up on that offer cause (((they))) don't care and now we are left with nothing but this fat blob hiding Seth Rich facts under one of his rolls.

>Guys
>Hey guys
>Guys I have something to tell you
>It's super important
>Okay wait
>I can't tell you yet
>But you're going to be amazed
>Keep checking my website
>Follow me already
>Okay now I can tell you
>I am near to bursting with exciting information
>Finally
>Wait no
>I can tell you when I get there
>Keep checking my website

Why should he only be willing to provide a statement if formally requested by Congress?

Not serious.
Not 5pm.

He said he was going to give evidence. If none is given, he can fuck off.

He's a literally who. Kim Dotcom is nowhere near being a household name.

My statement:
I am prepared to make a statement.

"Consulting with attorneys" means playing Minecraft until 4:30 in the morning with his 19 year old weeb followers.

This is literally it. Hope you're right though.

On its face, this would appear to be nothing. It may be, but it may very well be something. He faces some seriously hard time if he is extradited to the US, hence why he seeks a guarantee of passage via his lawyers. If the FBI agrees, he will be given writ of safe passage to testify. He likely has physical evidence to present with his testimony, or he wouldn't take this risk (the US is famous for double-crossing witnesses).

"Why doesn't he just FAX it to the feds?" you might ask. The answer: his lawyers are smart and playing conservatively to protect their client. He now has a nuclear option the feds will have to consider and weigh, and they have a choice: they can now offer to hear him behind closed doors to contain potential fallout, or if they piss him off, he can release the evidence into the wild and let the chips fall where they may. The lawyers are leveraging it in hopes of getting him a deal on his extradition most likely.

This could be interesting if it gains any steam.

Of course it's not. No one's even going to ask him because his "proof" isn't proof at all - it's just complete hearsay bullshit.

He wants to. Not going to. Big difference.

He is on the same bait tier as Project Veritas man. Whole bunch of hype for some web traffic, and thats about it. The dude promised bomb shells, and we got fucking fire crackers, as expected.

As long as he puts it on record, that's all I really care about.

LOL

You gullible fucking idiots.

Yeah I know. But what's he going to say?

>I was in touch with Seth rich before he died

Unless he has much more info it's pointless. Hopefully he does.

He wants a free trip to the U.S. so he can eat at In N Out all day for a week and buy some fidget spinners.

inb4 tragic aircraft crash at sea

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22

Alright, let's round up the pertinent info:

>Info on the SEIU (who Brad Bauman worked for in the past):

>Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

>SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>they met two days after Rich died as well

>Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

>And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

>Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well...

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

FUCK OFF SHILLS.

Shills are all over this like herpes on a crack whore.

>implying a plane carrying this fat fuck would make it off the ground

Wow, its fucking nothing

If he really has evidence that can put high level DNC officials away, they will off him before he gets the chance.
He just painted a target on the back of that fat head of his.
(((They))) will get him, whether that is in NZ or not.

What a grande letdown.

Are you retarded by any chance? Do you like keep getting baited by a fat troll? He has nothing and he won't release anything it's the same thing as the last time and you keep believing in him. Fucking retards.

>CALLING OUT OBVIOUS PUBLICITY STUNT IS SHILLING
If he had anything useful he would have put it forward instead of withholding it. His statement added nothing to the table and no justice will ever happen for Seth Rich like Hillary's hundreds of other victims.

i'm with /him/ bud

>not believing this guys bullshit anymore
>shills
You got conned, user. He exploited Seth riches death for attention. We all wanted to believe but it's time to stop being in denial.

From what I get, he's basically trying to bargain for his own safety and finally get the US off his back. Seems like he thinks the info he has warrants his own freedom.

This is literally fucking nothing. Fucking saged.

He's going to get Arkancided and will fucking deserve it for trying to generate publicity on Rich's death.

Dude don't compare Kim to some fucking idiots role playing just so they could tape few DNC fags saying well known shit

Veritas was surprising yet nothing massive, i could bet that Kim is smarter than putting his evidence on the website up for grabs

buh.... Pandas just came back the other day.

archive.is/v4aXq

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU GUYS FEEL NOW HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bullfuckingshit.

Veritas gave video evidence that the DNC was rigging elections. It isn't O'Keef's fault if we didn't follow up on it.

The feds aren't going to pay any attention to this guy and they damn sure aren't going to cut him any deals based on here say.

All he said is he was in contact with somebody with the screen name "panda". Who the fuck hasn't talked to somebody with "panda" in their screen name before. I don't even believe that much of his bullshit story since he's offered exactly 0 proof. Fuck that fat bastard.

You forget that Kim has hyped up many "leaks" during the election, and dropped absolutely nothing. All he's doing is fucking with Hillary as payback for her taking all his shit.

He literally does nothing of value to our political climate besides rustle a few Dem jimmies with false hypes.

His gay ass tweet in October of "You got mail" was absolutely nothing. Even wikileaks said they refused to publish his shit because they couldn't verify it.

THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT

#SETCHRICH

yeah that seems credible
days after the accounts are linked to seth rich, that havent been used since before his murder, are activated and posted on. Jesus
Whoever has it now is saying they support the justice but I bet within two months that account becomes even more active and flips that script.

(((a person)))

Is that the Grinch?

divert resources to larpers? Ok

I'm so disappointed in myself.
I got so angry about this 2 days ago that I commented on John Podesta, Jennifer Palmeiri, Donna Brazille, Amy Dacey, Hillary Clinton, and other members of the DNC's posts as well as the Washington DC Police... calling them murderers for killing Seth Rich. Now I'm going to get sued all because I was led to believe there was actual proof Kim/Wikileaks would reveal real info.

I guess now I have to send an apology letter to all these innocent people. I'm done with this conspiracy Sup Forums crap. We have no proof at all.. just speculation and all of you fuckers have led me to believe it was true.

Think about it logically if Seth was shot and was talkative to cops (as all reports says he was) why wouldn't he tell them he thinks someone was trying to kill him due to stuff he leaked or other things going on in the DNC. They would have had that convo recorded on their body cams but they don't. All they have is a report of a burglary gone wrong...

I'm done with all of this. This isn't cool. We are responsible for creating a conspiracy out of nothing. Even pizzagate had more disturbing things in it that seemed true based on instagram posts and other info that digged up here, but this Seth Rich conspiracy has turned up absolutely nothing.

It's like Freddy Kruger and the Grinch's bastard love child.

The biggest problem with all this is that Rich was found ALIVE before he died in the hospital. Why would an assassin leave before ensuring the target was dead? Makes no sense.

YAAAAAWWNNN

It's literally nothing we should go to sleep because it's so late and we're sleepy.

Maybe we can think this through tomorrow or better yet not think it at all because it's absolutely nothing

Seriously guys, get some sleep.

>This is some serious fucking shit.
yeah. it's seriously shit.

rofl

>send an apology letter to all these innocent people

sad shill

I have never seen so many shills at once. This is fucking crazy shit.

this holy shit Kim HATES the us government with a burning passion but is willing to basically go into the lions den to help them.

Actually it's not "some serious fucking shit". Kim provides no evidence that "Panda" is Rich. Kim provides no evidence he was even in contact with this "Panda" individual. In fact that's my takeaway from this. Kim provides no evidence. He's just an irrelevant has been with an axe to grind taking advantage of a situation. This has been obvious since he told Hannity that he "was the evidence". Don't listen to Kim Dotcom if you care about finding out the truth. He has nothing of value to offer any of us.

TWO SCRUUUUHHHPSSS

t. shill kike

What if the assassins weren't the ones on the street, but the ones in the hospital?

He was alive when he arrived at the hospital. Maybe the goal was not to kill him, but get him to the hospital where he could be isolated and questioned about what he knew. When he wouldn't cooperate, he was killed at the hospital. A lot of SEIU connections to DNC.

Shills are sliding this as hard as they can.
Bump for death to leftusts

Fine. Keep wasting your time paying attention to that guy. See where it gets you.

It's amazing that people will laugh at MSM for pushing Russia narrative with no public evidence, yet lap this shit up without any critical thinking.

#Pray4Sean

SHILLS GOING ALL OUT

Check:
>126774244

>126774244

>126774244

>126774244

>126774244

>126774244

>126774244

>sources suggest

A message to shills. If you dont read this, you obviously dont want to know the truth.
wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/
Muggers operate in bars. They scout victims, drink a few drinks with them and try to see where he keeps the wallet and how much he got. After that another guy robs him at gunpoint. This way they dont get a poor nigger. It is an old trick in the book, police 101 is check the last place the victim was seen.
If you see this and you can still continue doing what u do, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND THIS WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN TO YOU.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I tweeted different members of the DNC who were said to be involved and called them murderers and told them to go to hell. Now I could be sued into oblivion for defamation of character and slander all because I took what was posted on Sup Forums and by Kim/Wikileaks as being the truth. Should I send formal apology letters to all the people I accused of killing Seth Rich?

Christ sakes, dotcom. Every time I think you can't disappoint me further, you seem to break the basement.

I think the difference between this and MSM is at least Kim is putting his name to this. It's not an "Anonymous source". Now you may not believe him, and for good reason, but this is different than reporting "a source with knowledge of Comey's thinking says..."

Personally I believe Kim had contact with Seth Rich. That in itself is big because it means Seth Rich was part of "incidental collection" of surveillance

Fuck all the forum sliders, BUMP

Oh shut the fuck up and quit shilling. The DNC was involved in Seth Rich's death and no amount of downplaying is going to save them.

How in the hell can some of you fags still defend this fat bastard when he's clearly exploiting Seth Riches death for attention?

Anyone with a shred of common sense can tell his "bargain" offer is ridiculous. Special counsel Mueller? Even that fat bastard knows that's impossible which is exactly why he said it.
>I'd love to hand over this damning evidence that I could put in my website in 10 minutes but top level government officials won't fly me to the United States, give me immunity and have a hearing.

How can you not see how nobody even tried to solve Seth Rich's murder? Have you ever heard of brainwashing. How do you wake up every morning, do you lie to yourself? Do you really believe everything you spout? This is a MUCH bigger thing than politics. This is corruption on a global scale and you are aiding them. How can you be such a horrible person.

>all this shilling in SR threads

No shit. That's my point. "Panda" is an anonymous source.

Yes, it's different. By doing this publicly and putting his name to it, he can reap the rewards of the hype he's creating. Your beliefs should be informed by evidence, not what you hope is true. Yes it would be amazing if there was proof of the DNC engaging in political assassinations. It would likely destroy the party forever. But until you see actual proof you should remain skeptical.

The AIDS will catch up with you soon you faggot Brock. Tell Palmeri that we have the proof and she's gonna be someone's bitch in prison.

Trump might. But someone would kill him.