ATTENTION ALL TEXANS!

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS!

Antifa is now planning to tear down any monument or statue dedicated to Sam Houston on June 10 in Houston. There is a normiebook page about a counter protest called "This is Texas" going up. Just be aware before you get cucked without even noticing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/21/antifa-june-10/
lmgtfy.com/?q=did sam houston own slaves
shsu.edu/today@sam/samhouston/HouEman.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

>sam houston

What the fuck did Sam Houston ever do wrong?

I'm related to him somehow. My grandma has a table in her closet that he used to eat on when he visited.
It's really no longer about actual social justice but rather an attempt to tear down everything we rally behind in an effort to divide and conquer. It won't work. Texan defend Texas violently.

If they do that we'll just build another one thats twice as big.

be a fucking white male.

There's a statue of him near where I live
But OP didnt post any sources so I'm not gearing up to fight lefties for nothing

Don't be scared of progress goy!

Let them try. They'll be running back to their containment zone of Austin after they realize you can't win against an armed civilian defense force

So, you fucking homos going to actually do something this time or just come here and cry about it

I know I'm a britbong but I respect Sam Houston for his decisive victory over Mexico, and bringing Texas into the U.S.
Good guy imo.

>After moving to Tennessee, he spent time with the Cherokee Nation, into which he later was adopted as a citizen and into which he married.
>As governor, he refused to swear loyalty to the Confederacy when Texas seceded from the Union in 1861 with the outbreak of the American Civil War
if anything these people should love this guy, what the fuck

they are rabid dogs, they have irrational hate for all whites, they want whitey exterminated and then they can "have their turn"

Wait what did Houston do that they hate? He lead Texanos against Mexico and won, and was against leaving the union.

Don't let what happened in New Orleans happen to you.

Why did it happen in New Orleans? Those statues were taken down at gunpoint. They were surrounded by cops. Any threat of violence or attempting to stop the destruction would've been met with a hail of bullets.

Source
americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/21/antifa-june-10/

Report them to the authorities. Seriously why Sam Houston?

Fuck it's real

>antifa can into history
>antifa can into book not scribed by oobnga boogna

It's the same story with Robert E. Lee though. He was notably against slavery, said it was an abomination (can't remember the exact statement), and stated that because it was so immoral that God would eventually bring about an end. He also said some other things about helping blacks and guiding/helping them up into civilized society, I think. May have been Benjamin Franklin though, can't remember what book I was reading. If you actually look into these people though, the vast majority of them actually have more in common with the opposite side of what they're accused of being on, or what is used as justification for tearing them down.

Let them try. I'll be armed and ready.

>Texans all over
Californians, fags, and other transplants are not Texans

Might have to take a trip down to Houston...

>looking for reason in this shit

they hate him because hes an old white man. Thats it. They wont stop until the washington monument is torn down and replaced with Marx.

Did he even own slaves? He opposed the expansion of it, and voted against it many times.

I've lived in New Orleans for 30+ years; the word among whites is that the mayor is running for president in 2020 and is getting his name on the map.

Well, his name is on the fucking map now

He cares not one iota for the niggers that make New Orleans the murder capital of the country year after year; he's checking out and trying to move up

What the fuck. Sam Houston dindu nuffin

Oh fuck it's real
I need to buy a gas mask and a helmet
Will be carrying

Please don't blame all California for San Francisco's shit. Orange County is as red as you can get.

isnt karl marx a white male?
>how can we shaim antifa for reading a book writen by a cis whitey

I only learned about this because I saw this counter protest group btw

I'll be there
Should I bring anything other than my glock? I doubt lefties will be carrying

>Should I bring anything other than my glock?

dont bring a gun user. dont be stupid.

There's a very pivotal statue of him just out Hermann Park, in the heart of Houston.

Its of him on horseback pointing in the direction of San Antonio and the Alamo.

I doubt they plan on doing anything since its in such a beautiful part of the city.

Also, I would suggest making an online poll for texans to voice their support of the statue as a way to shut up any claims that Texans want it taken down.

Missouri City here, you bet your asses I'll be there

Sam Houston was removed from office for opposing the civil war

Never been to Texas, have ya bucko?

Just ignore them
>They chimp out and tear shit down
>Literally everyone who isn't "antifa" is now against them
Don't give them the attention they want.

Thats the exact statue they want taken down. The thing with antifa and the like is that you cant give them one fucking inch.

>dont bring a gun

kek guess you've never been to texas

Fuck off, we open carry here.

>implying that isn't the exact reason why they hate him.

The Mexicans in Houston, of which there are many, hate him for taking Texas out of Mexico.

But the mexicans IN Texas wanted out.

>implying any of that matters

lmao how are they going to take that down?

anti-white iconoclasm

>implying they aren't outnumbered by the Mexicans that started coming en mass from 1965 and onward

This is Houston we're talking about. Something like 40% of the population is either an immigrant, or within the first 2-3 generations. The tejanos aren't really a thing here.

Good thing that enormous one is in Huntsville conveniently located by the largest hub of our Penitentiary System. Enjoy TDC, I'm sure you can virtue signal your way out of assrape Antifa.

Huntsville is redneck af, this is the choice of some leftist asshole who doesn't know the area. If they did they'd never try this there.

Yeah but there are still plenty of armed Texans there. This is a terrible idea on their part

Fuck Cuxas. They are more than happy to let their state become little Mexico. Most births there now are non-white. I'll let millions of brown and black people in and get angry when they don't like White statues, particularly White men.

I'm more interested in truly disaffected Whites. It's no surprise that White Republicans from Texas like Bush and Perry are big time cucks on race and immigration. I'm sorry, but I don't want half my state to be uninhabitable for Whites.

Ohh. jeeze, they're not gonna wanna go and do that.

Ayyy lmao
Anti will get btfo in tx
t. 7th generation texian

A well placed sniper could do a lot of damage.

We should get the statue of Stalin in Seattle torn down.

Or just vandalize the fuck out of it.

Its Lenin

I want to come to help with that.

houston is basically new orleans now, I wouldnt be so sure about it. This is going to be a close fight.

Why the fuck do they hate Sam Houston? He grew up and married into the Cherokee nation, dislike slavery, and he died while under house arrest for publicly supporting the Union over the Confederacy.

Hes probably the only Texan founder that most modern leftists actually like. Certainly my liberal history teachers did.

Sherman also hated war and warned the rich landowning class in the south that the game had changed in Europe and you were far, far more likely to find a bullet than glory.

Don't this fucking niggers have a job or anything? If I was close to Houston I would be there when this shit goes down. I hope some niggers and indians put those fuckers in their places because that's all you will find in Houston.

he owned slaves

Did he tho?

I swear on all things holy - if Texas falls I will lose hope.
Don't let these shitbags spread their cancer in your state.
I live in California.
I need to have hope.
I need something to believe in and aspire to.
Do not let us down, Texas.

>Yellow Rose of Texas
Song about racemixing.

takes two seconds to look up. yes, he did and eventually they're going to go after any and all prominent men before abolition because they were either all slave owners or were complicit. As an outsider I don't care but I've been following this for a while amd its obvious what is coming. none of should be surprised

Please don't send them here we already have enough :( Why not louisiana, they cucked out anyway

This. It isn't going to stop until Washington gets the axe

lmgtfy.com/?q=did sam houston own slaves

Yes, and at the same time he supported the banning of new slave imports (which he called cruel and disgusting), disallowing the spread of new slave states, and banned slave bounty hunting.

According to people who knew him, including his slaves, he thought slavery was a "damnable offense" but freeing them now would lead to widespread disorder and unemployment and he preferred its general phrasing out as it had occurred in the North. Also he spent his life trying to get Texas into the Union and did not want to see all his work gone.

It took a few additional source links but I found it. shsu.edu/today@sam/samhouston/HouEman.html He did, but he treated them like family, paid them, and freed them.

t. Anifta

Can we get a based muzzie to just blow up the antifa when they try to take it down?

doesn't matter. he owned slaves and that's all they care about.

Someone should get that malik obama guy to say the obamas owned slaves in kenya so we can tear down his presidential portraits and shit. No library either. Fuck Obongo.

Whoa there bucko, got a problem with guns?

What the hell did Sam Houston do to them?

Also, those fucktards have another thing coming if they think they'll be able to just pull down a statue of Sam Houston in Texas and have no repercussions. Outside of Austin those fuckers will get an ass full of lead

This. Houston is disgusting. Truly a vision from a "liberal" fantasy. It's a big nasty pile of multicultural shit.

Fort Worth master race, although too many mexicans here too

High class Arlington here. Remember friend, plenty of Mexicans fought against Santa Anna as well. Enlist their help, give them some Coronas and set them loose.

Hahaha come at me nigger Spic brainless faggot horde

It should be taken down so maybe nigger loving texans can wake up and realize these brown diverse people dont respect our history and they will tear down our statues after we become minorities

Galveston here. All the niggers moved away from here after Ike when nobody rebuilt their free gibs.

what the fuck possible justification or cucked reason could they have for tearing down sam houston?

This. I fucking hate my nog-infested suburb of Houston. I came from a small white town not far from it so this is a big change for me. I'm just not accustomed to dealing with fucking subhuman feces faces at every turn.
I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH FUCK YOU NEW ORLEANS GTFO MY TEXAS

Fort worth makes me sad. Its been going through this rapid gentrification over the past few years, and the people think it adds some sort of uniqueness or culture. There's no decent music scene, there's nothing to do outside beside team sports and biking/jogging on paved trails. Sure, there's a few decent breweries, but it only adds to how sad it is because after all the money dumped into this pointless manufactured reality, where we are all emotionally disconnected from each other, all there is left to do is drink.

>open carry state law abiding texans who love their cowboys vs non-armed liberal pussy fucks
OMG yes yes yes grab the popcorn its gon be gud.

>no shit I've been there its cowboy town. and they shoot to kill if they violence is thrust upon them.
seriously ANTIFA doesn't want this war.

because they're rich lol