What ever happened to this fag? Did we just forget or what?

What ever happened to this fag? Did we just forget or what?

He got his teaching job back

who is that

Based bike lock man, bashed a fash over the head and made him cry like a bitch.

He returns to work june 19th at diablo valley college.

The same we always do, just let it happen.
Kikes and sandniggers are gonna kill us and we won't care

and we're going to do something about this or what?

sauce?

someone should smash him in the head with a bike lock

nobody is going to do anything

You know, as a prank.

Trumpflakes btfo!

oh well? who cares

Call him during work hours. They will regret re-hiring.

Nice bait

"You go't Lock'd" - Ashton Kutcher

I think I ate those as a kid. They were knock off Frosted Flakes weren't they?

>Based bike lock man, bashed a fash over the head and made him cry like a bitch.

I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe it happened a long time ago. People forget after a while and maybe the police are still looking for him.

pol attention span is 1 or 2 months at best remember this slut used to be shilled every day

If we did something about this then we'd risk giving up our lives, or even more importantly, our precious comfort. The enemy is willing to get arrested, get hurt, and die to defeat us. All we're willing to do is repeat "ONE OF THESE DAYS" over and over.

This guy will get off with total impunity. Nobody will do anything.

perhaps I should enroll in the school he is at, join his class, become top student to get close to him, set up time to meet with him and post the meeting place on Sup Forums while inviting anyone to come beat him over the head with bike locks.

t. totally not FBI

^deceptive manipulative post intended to rile someone up to do something violent. Very clever. He's effectively like a kid whispering "you gonna take that, bro? He called you a pussy, bro! I know, bro! Said you're too chicken-shit to do anything, bro!"

6. Come back the next day, apply for job

I wasn't trying to be deceptive or incite anything. I was just trying to explain the reality of our situation. I'm as guilty of it as everybody else and I'm not trying to cast blame or inspire anything. Was basically just saying that "we're fucked bro."

Someone should put his fingers and junk through the chain/sprocket of a bicycle.

Seems to be a lot of it on the board since the Manchester attack

Mspaint of it probably exists already
>normal Patriots standing around talking about the condition of their state and generally legal courses of action to pursue in order to ensure the state doesn't go to shit
>totally-not-atf hops in with 'what we really should do is commit random acts of violence!'

>normal Patriots standing around talking about the condition of their state and generally legal courses of action to pursue in order to ensure the state doesn't go to shit

To be honest I probably would be inciting violence if I didn't believe that the West is already beyond saving.

>normal Patriots standing around talking about the condition of their state
>Muslims kill the children of normal Patriots
>normal Patriots stand around talking about the condition of their state
>normal Patriots stand around talking about the condition of their state

They already won. Again, I'm not inciting anything, I am literally only explaining that we cannot/will not do anything about this because we have so much to lose and so much comfort compared to our enemy who has neither and grew up worshiping death and martyrdom. We're fucked.