Tfw too intelligent to be a wageslave

>tfw too intelligent to be a wageslave

dishonor to not contribute to society and your family

/thread

but dishonor to my body

I suppose you are an entrepreneur then? Or are you too intelligent for that as well?

I applied for NEETbux

>contribute to society

>-50% of salary to help the 'refugges' = contribute to society

wew

wage cuck detected
go back to fucking working

but if hypothetically there was nobody willing or able to pay for your living expenses for you, would you be tough and useful enough to survive? you have to prepare for the worst.

Yes, I like to live in a society where I know the sick and elderly can live due to my money. I can still live my life in good wealth, and other less fortunate can still live without ending up on the streets or dead.

i need to learn how to do this, i most assuredly have some kind of vague mental disorder.

Plato, pre-Socratics, Aristotle approved work that was not slave like or done for slave like reasons.

Basically be yourself do what you want and you are not doing work-work but yourself

Stop selling shitty products to Americans. No one likes your damn clothes.

but not intelligent enough to understand the transfer and trade of energy.

>contribute to society while Mohammed and his 12 children receive welfare which is paid for by your hard work

Sorry that I'm not a giant cuck.

>not intelligent enough to support yourself

But still not white

>you need to be a wagecuk to contribute to society and support your family
>flag

most of the Mohammed's here tend to go into work, that's how integration works. Don't just take in immigrants for the sake of taking them in. Take in the ones willing to work and integrate, help them getting into the work market.
Most of the immigrants coming here are looking for work, hence why a lot of them tend to be Polack's and Swede's, and I respect that. Working to build your and your family's wealth.

You don't need to, lots of voluntary work you can do which will still contribute to society and help others. Almost more honorable to work and help others, for little to no cost.

Just got a job. What do, guys? It's 3 days a week. Not sure if I can handle such a change.

I see Mr.Shekelstein trained you good goy

>refugees in Bulgaria

>tfw too much money saved up to qualify for gibsmedat
>but not enough to live off of for more than a few years

fug

THE TIME FOR WINNING IS UPON US.
BUY BUY BUY
I JUST BOUGHT STOCK IN AMERICAN COMPANIES WTF HAVE YOU DONE TODAY POL?

Buy Raytheon and thank me after ISIS is defeated.