Fug islam

for every rapefugee we take we'll be paying in our own people's blood

how long until one of your own family members get killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off you edgy faggot. Only like 0.00001% of Muslims ate terrorists. Maybe we should start deporting and/ or killing white males because they commit the most crimes??

If you weren't such a racist they wouldn't have to blow you up

In any multi-cultural society there will be some cultural differences such as displayed in Manchester Arena. We all need to display some understanding and tolerance and question if our behaviour has contributed to this misunderstanding. What can we do to help the Muslim community?

this has changed my view on cultural enrichment. i think you are right, what can we do to help poor muslims?

One shekel deposi... you know the rest you disgusting assholes.

My family doesn't attend any coal burning event.

>A white trash kid died
>she would bring muslims by the time she went to college
nothing of value was lost

>Family has been in America since before it was America
>see that now the motherland is lost forever due to the brown hordes

God damn it Britain what the fuck have you done.

if girls want multiculturalism they need to go for whats already there, they need to go for the real thing

The stereotype about Britian is true.
> There is not more sense of family
> Brits have no morals or values
We've all seen the nightlife pictures of way too young people going out and getting wasted.

Which parent lets their underage child (under 18)
> Go to a concert on a SCHOOL NIGHT ?
> Go out at all ?
What is more important ? Your child having fun or getting ready for adult life ?

Up till 18, I had a 20:30 bedtime.
In the weekends I had to be in my room by 21:00 and asleep by 22:00.

The parents are too BLAME.

They should never indulged their children.

If the parent had kept them at home (WHERE THEY BELONG) none of this would have happened.

Who in their right mind lets a 10 year old go to a pop concert ?

Why don't you go eat a dick? Stop robbing Muslims of their homelands and this shit wouldn't happen.

dead cucks = good
Islam did nothing wrong, they've been trying to show you faggots that their religion is incompatible with Europe but you white cucks wouldn't listen.

Dubya Dubya One blew our legs off, and Dubya Dubya Two finished us off for good. We're just a rotting festering corpse now.

And now you're on Sup Forums, repeatedly undergoing the fruitless endeavor of trying to teach imbeciles who'll forget everything you've posted in less than an hour. They did a great job.

What the fuck can I do to make a difference?

Should I just start throwing molotovs in mosques or what? Rent a truck in Saudi Arabia and see how those fucks like being ran over?

I'm actually furious, no idea how we can stop this. And no one even cares.

Instead they want to arrest Katie Hopkins and ban "islamaphobia" meanwhile are children are disassembled on the streets like lambs at slaughter.

What the fuck do we do?

*our

sorry cuck mossad mate, my family ain't no crisis actors senpai

after every stupid false flag same stupid song.

Sup Forums is a zionist site under nazi guise.

what will you do when the world discovers your lies? where will you escape when the world understands you were the murderers from the beginning on?

They killed /ourgirl/.

I'll never forgive them.

this guy was muslim, right?

>how long until one of your own family members get killed

The chance of dying in a terrorist attack is smaller than the chance of getting killed in a car accident.

There is less than 1 in 1,000,000 chance any of our family members are killed by a sandnigger.

Sup Forums is 400x more degenerate than some kids going to see ariana grande in concert, the world literally wouldn't give a fuck if any of us died, it'd actually improve the place. And thats why right wing politics will never go anywhere, only the most irresponsible and least relevant rally to it.

any idea what percent of murders are committed by refugees?

when you ask, "what can i do?" well, what are you trying to accomplish? less innocent people being murdered?

>how long until one of your own family members
never. we're not cuckolds.

fuck the UK! you deserve it.

You can take measures to avoid dying in a car accident.

Buy a safer car.
Drive more safe.
Look both ways before you cross the street.

These are all reasonable actions to take to mitigate your chances of dying in a car crash.

Why not take reasonable courses of action to lesson our chances of dying to an inbred fucking camel humping, sand loving, shitskin.

About too many %. Give or take a couple.

Innocent people will be murdered no matter what, I just want to glass the Middle East desu.

the left always talk about "wataboutism" you found another problem gj, lets solve all problems. ill say lets start with the islam-problem

Share this video with everyone you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg

norway. funny.

Given the high rate of crime from Polish residents in the UK maybe they should be deported.

>glass the Middle East
but that wouldn't even help reduce less innocents murdered

So?