Religion of peace

>Religion of peace

ISIS is not Islam you fucking dumb Burger.
Get it through your thick skull

Unironically this

fuck Muhammad (curse his name) and fuck muslims

True, Islam is several billions of people just like ISIS. Not exactly ISIS. Afterall not all of them agree with one another!

>literally stands for islamic state
"BUT ITS NOT ISLAM"

Get your perfectly sound logic and reason out of here bigot.

Oh boy.

Thats right. ISIS is just a bunch of edgy hooligans killing in the name of edgy

Will Duerte go full Hitler on them or is he a Muslim too?
I feel like this is more complicated when it happens in a majority muslim country

And North Korea calls themselves the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea, but isnt either of those things.
Pretty dumb point you made

>Implying ISIS isnt run by Israel

Cannot wait until kebab is removed.

See>killing all non believers
False

If (((they))) figured out how to contaminate us, why can't we figure out how to contaminate the muslims in our favor?

>look at me arguing with memes none of which are even relevant because nobody said that

Liberals are to blame

They are a democracy except there is only one choice in the ballot.

Don't believe their more peaceful supporters' lies. If you're going to argue they don't follow some rule perfectly it won't matter, because they still do what they do in the name of God. No member of any religious group lives exactly by the rules and new orientations are founded all the time.

I was agreeing with him. Stating that he had "perfectly sound logic and reason". Pay attention Paco, you need to listen in English class if you're ever going to be anything but a gardener.

>Poland