Truth Bomb Alert - Astronomy Professor

>Taking Astronomy as pre-req at com coll so don't have to pay for it at my uni
>3rd week of class, professor boring af
>Drops truth bombs as we talk about greenhouse effect and shit
>"Climate Change or Global Warming or whatever the FUCK else they'll call it next"
>Class perks up, looking at professor intently
>"Bill Nye the Science Guy *airquotes on science guy* is an asshole. The guy claims to love science but then says that people who don't believe in it should be jailed for not believing in it. THAT'S NOT SCIENCE"
>Class is laughing except for a few SJWs.
>"Don't get me started on Al Gore. You know in England they can't watch 'An Inconvenient Truth' legally without a study guide that highlights all the false information given in that movie?"
>He apologies and calms down, removing his glasses and wiping the sweat from his brow that had accumulated during the epic rant.
>He leaves us with this as we go back to speaking about atmospheres and shit
>"Science is meant to be disproven. It's not supposed to claim to have the answers. Nobody does. Politicizing science is my biggest nightmare."

What do you guys think? Wild day for a summer class eh?

>You know in England they can't watch 'An Inconvenient Truth' legally without a study guide that highlights all the false information given in that movie?"

this is not true

Oyy veyy!

If you can't think for yourself, you deserve to be kike'd. Hopefully the betas continue cutting their dicks of and getting twisted on drugs.

He sounds like an angry cuck

well he said in schools** I forgot to add that

usually a mild tempered dude but just lashed out. it was alpha as fuck

so are there any other parts of your bullshit story you want to change?

We watched it and got all the false information highlighted.

>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR OIL GOYIM JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE GOING TO SCREW UP OUR PROFIT MARGINS

>"Science is meant to be disproven. It's not supposed to claim to have the answers. Nobody does. Politicizing science is my biggest nightmare."

You know that education is in a sad spot when this is not completely obvious to anyone having thought about science for more than 3 seconds.

shut up japatapblappappap

forreal? in a study guide or some shit?

>what is banter

And you niggers are supposed to be good at this shit, I guess the bantz gene is regressive. All that muslim seed is watering it down.

Professionals are catching onto the fact that what made their institutions strong: a true test of practical methods in their approach to society. Has been eroded away by a presumptious idea that equality should define the meaning of society. The root criticism of western culture by the left is in its inability to provide equality on a level playing field. Yet, statically speaking, there will always be winners and losers. This march towards an idea of a classless society is false. It is a march against civilization in general. The left wants to decimate society in order to make everyone equal.

People are seeing this happen now and waking up to it. Thus far in every democratic election in the western world the far right has gained something everywhere which is unprecedented.

We will see the end pf the far left but will we see the rise of the far right?

>"Climate Change or Global Warming or whatever the FUCK else they'll call it next"

Wow, how profound

Yeah, faking story on Sup Forums is becoming a lost art sadly

I don't remember exactly, but the teacher showed us some powerpoint slides with all the false information. Pretty sure he was following a study guide.

Ranting to your captive audience who probably doesn't even want to be there isn't alpha

>Science is meant to be disproven
Sounds like he knows what he's talking about
Too bad he's in astronomy, the ubercuck science

>Yet, statically speaking, there will always be winners and losers.

Don't forget to compare what we do here to the rest of the world.

I've done some traveling, and for example I can't own a business in China unless I'm ethnically Chinese with Chinese citizenship.

If these tards ever left their cushy little bubble, they'd see how good they already have it here compared to everywhere else.

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Anyone who has studied climate science and isn't a deluded conformist has already come to this conclusion. The climate change/"global warming" narrative is a self-perpetuating cottage industry and a useful meme for leftist media outlets.

I went to school for Environmental Science because of the Inconvenient Truth meme which was popular while I was in highschool and it took me all of 2 years to become redpilled to this fact simply by speaking honestly with redpilled professors and grad students. Many people in this field are still deluded and believe/perpetuate the narrative for their own gain but those people are easy to pick out because they are invariably delusional leftists.

this

it was if it woke us up from the usual shit and listened ya burg

why's that? Idk shit about science. pretty sure i got a C on today's test and i studied all week