Seth Rich's brother pleads with Sean Hannity to not have Kim Dotcom on his show

Well, Drumpflings? You're causing this grieving family extreme emotional distress, what the hell is wrong with you heartless conspiratorial morons? Kim Dotcom is clearly a fraud taking advantage of all of this commotion for more web traffic, why can't you leave this family to mourn in peace?
twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/867064123561058304
First Pizzagate, now this... disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does his brother care? what if fatty dotcom actually has info the can lead to the arrest of his brothers murderer?

tfw his family was in on the killing.

Lol where is Seth Richs family? Do we even have proof of life?

>Using that font

fake & gay

I wouldn't trust shit without a signature or aknowledgement of said letter by the Rich family themselves. This is just like when Bauman said the family didn't want anyone looking into the murder when a YouTube video pops up with the parents thanking us for looking into it. Try harder shill.

>there is no evidence he was the leaker!
>don't let person who has evidence speak!

Yes. Evidence. Let's see evidence.

Polacks here seem super concerned with seeing evidence lately. Let's see his.

Is this the same brother laughing during the parents' interview?

wtf i love pizzagate now

knowing kim dotcom there won't be any to be honest. he has been full of shit multiple times in the past.

This. Times New Roman or GTFO.

aaron rich on behalf of seth rich's family

aaron rich on behalf of me and my family

His "family' that are just a bunch of sellouts and cowards.

Seriously, fuck them.

>h-he's rare!

>no return address
fake. and. gay

there are parents of murdered children,
who would appreciate this kind of national exposure-
if anything to keep their child's name in the public eye.
this is an unsolved murder.

DNC wants Seth Rich discussion dropped because Seth Rich is Ted Cruz's illegitimate son

his family is being silenced by bauman. if you cant piece this together by now then youre lost.
bamuan is slipping.
ive been tweeting him and he even replied.
hes bound to slip up eventually. we just need to keep pushing him.

Exactly. We need more mainstream media attention or there will never be justice for Setch Rich.

Yay, its horseshit. You get a video of the guy saying that and maybe i'll buy it

I don't care about the brother he's not the one that got killed

Based Anguilla poster

And what if he's just a fat fucking attention whore, desperate for a spotlight?

He asked Kim for the evidence and never got a reply back, it's in the letter

I don't think you understand why Kim is doing this. He's doing this so he can get the US authorities off his back. Basically he's trying to use this whole Seth Rich thing to get all the shit the US has against him dropped.

That's enough.
Threads like this belong to /x/
MOOOOODS!

>"brother"
>engages in typical lump sum hush money non-disclosure signatory behavior

cuckold leftist going the extra mile, earning his payoff. displaying atypical fellow-traveler work ethic.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I tweeted different members of the DNC who were said to be involved and called them murderers and told them to go to hell. Now I could be sued into oblivion for defamation of character and slander all because I took what was posted on Sup Forums and by Kim/Wikileaks as being the truth. Should I send apology letters to all the people I accused of killing Seth Rich?

that was in February 2015, not July 2016

kek, idiot

He wants to keep milking that godfundme that you rural retards have been donating to

Family is under a NDA after a payoff. There is more to it than it seems.

It's too late, this isn't just about his family, it's about the country.

Anyway they're probably staring down the barrels of guns held by DNC and SEIU thugs right now.

Ask for the letter in video format

so who published the letter? how do we have the full text? he sent an open letter? he sent copies to select news outlets?
smells like BRRAAAPPPPP

Hannity just posted this

I'm sure the same retards that fell for him last year claiming he had Clinton's e-mail are pushing this bullshit again.

Or they're Reddit fags that came here in the past month and don't remember how Kim Dotcom played with everyone's emotions last year.

>his family are democrats
>the DNC probably said something along the lines of "alt-right racist conspiracy theorists think we killed seth"
his family are probably completely out of the loop

>don't let the potentional proof come into the light because it hurts our feefees

dems in nutshell

well his family is pretty much liberals

I'm all for keks, but we're definitely going to hell for those.

(((they))) got to his brother

why is he afraid of the truth? or a theory that might expose the killers?

Added to the collection
R A R E
A
R
E

Fatty mcfuck won't share theevidence with anyone to be authenticated, not the family or law enforcement. The letter in OP's pic literally state that Kimmy McGreasy never got back the rich's family with the intent to cooperate.

this is a fake letter
>nobody wants to solve seth murder more than we do.
>please dont let the guy with the evidence speak

Because if Sean was found to have stolen DNC property, the DNC will go after the family. This is not a family of millionaires and the Rich family can not afford a 20,000/week Crisis Communications manager. They are being given the Italian mafia treatment: we will protect you and your family if you know whats good for you.

>Fatty mcfuck won't share theevidence with anyone to be authenticated, not the family or law enforcement.

Despite that he just stated he will. Why wouldn't he want to do that if he can help the case? He hates people like Hillary for that one time his house got raided and property confiscated.

Kim has to motive to help hit the final nail into DNC's coffin.

I don't buy it.

Did you actually write this, Aaron?

I know you're here.

His brother cares because the DNC probably have a gun to the whole families head.

wtf is this march email they are talking about? is that a made up lie to slander him and try to discredit his communications with seth?

Have you read OP's letter. Third paragraph LITERALLY states Kim never got back to them when it came to share evidence. Of course Ham dot com is gonna lie, like he did before last year. Guy is obviously desperate for cash and attention.

This.

I ASKED AARON TO BLINK TWICE IF HE'S AT GUNPOINT

> HE BLINKED TWICE

Allright, but as others pointed out, this letter is fake, signature less. Then you have Media matters doxing Sean Hannity and smearing Kim dotcom.

This investigation is past the point of return.

Something along the lines of: "If u dont play ball we'll stop running interference and you'll have fedora weating "investigators" mulling around your house and looking thru ur garbage. Remember pizza gate and the hard drive shooter? We are keeping them at bay so long as u let us run the show"

His family was given a personal "public consultant" by the DNC.

This shit seems sketchy as fuck

If my brother had been killed, especially in this way, I genuinely don't think I'd care if the so-called conspiracy theorists started using his story or not. Wouldn't make a difference, wouldn't bring him back. Not buying this "Oh won't someone think of the family" narrative one bit desu

not signed

fake as shit because the author doesnt know what aaron richs signature looks like, therefore he cant forge it

This is DNC damage control. Seth Rich's family can try and impede the investigation all they want I guess but we shouldn't let them stop us.

This is very odd. Why would he care if this man is on his show? It doesn't make any sense unless he knows that his brother actually was the DNC leaker and now he's afraid of retaliation from Killary Clinton and her evil murder gang

Speaking of whom, hand you noticed that bitch has gone silent since all of this began? Very suspicious

Bump for OP cowardice

What is one family being threatened by cia niggers to exposing the whole fucking scam of pedophile blackmail?

>You're causing this grieving family extreme emotional distress

Hillary caused Seth Rich extreme physical distress.

i am sorry and it might be ignorant, but i have hard time believing that this guy is actually doing something out of his ideals. to be honest i just think is he either

a. trying to delay us by letting us wait on information, thus making us more passive

b. trying to make a big fool out of the whole DNC killed Seth Rich situation so normies wont take this seriously anymore.

c. he is just seeking attention for his website

im sorry for saying this but i have a hard time believing that this guy is legit. the so called 'evidence' he was about to deliver was super vague, and it just made me feel bad for the people on the board whom worked hard to find actual proof. it feels he is making a fool out of all of us. i mean just look at this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0

would he really do this just because he wants ´justice´? or does he have a hidden agenda? do you guys think he is legit? any background check, ties with dnc etc? do not get your hopes up boys, if you do and he won't deliver it will disappoint you and you will collapse.

/POL ARE THE ONLY ONES WE CAN TRUST IN THIS ONE. ITS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO DO BY OURSELVES.

Well yeah, you got a point. We can always just ignore Kim if he proves to be a fraud but you are right, this might as well be a trick to placate us.

no for real.
i can totally see him being bribed by some officials to make a fool out of us.
i mean look at it its perfect.
>the guy fetishizes money,
what would he really get out of this situation?
i know he hates america for what they done to him and all, but it doesn't seem like such a strong person to me that he would take a bullet for his ideals.

any changes in his behaviour the last couple weeks? updates on his accounts? deletion of certain tweets? anyhting?

CTR and MMFA are all over this like stink on shit.

Has anyone stopped to consider tjat Kim and Hannity were chummong the waters to see which bottom feeders were the first to slither out?

5D Chess FaGg07z

i know we can ignore the man, but we should make sure that he is not immediately becomes a representative of the whole theory.
if he will get that position he is going to be able to bring down all the trust in this matter
keep in your mind that this is fighting for the masses
our arguments need to be better than the arguments the people hear from their 'good old trusted' government
convincing normies is going to be very hard if this guy gets in the driverseat and crashes us all.

masses will just laugh at us and put us aside as loonies.

that is and will forever be dnc's tactic.

You are god damn right...

I am listening to Sean right now...

We should tacle it some how. Sean just mentioned Kim Dotcom

word's default font has been calibri for like ten years now

Unliess Fat-ass provides EVIDENCE, he is nothing. Provide the evidence. Then you can talk.

If he does it too soon and without protection, his proof may get spinned or himself getting killed.

His family is disfunctional and under the control of the DNC counselors who convince them to act like cucks. The DNC murdered Seth Rich and it's not up to his family to decide if justice is served or not. Just ignore his brother and keep this story alive.

This just you how brainwashed the psychos are. Talk about selling out your own mother. #NoSurprise

the family recently made a statement that their "spokesman" they got from the DNC was lying and that they were thankfull for people looking into it and trying to see the truth. the brother started crowdfunding campange to hire an investigator. yet i should believe that letter that doesnt even have a signature is real?
fuck off you fucking kike. your kind will be first to hang from the rope as you are a traitor that covers for the murder and ritual rape of children, and murder of adults all over the world. if you finally recieve judgement it will be the greatest day of my life

cant even begin imagine how difficult it would be to get he united states government to reject its own IC (nsa/cia/fbi) testimony

then he's a fat fucking attention whore who fucking cares, there is nothing wrong with letting him speak.

>b-b-but decency! the feels!

since when does Sup Forums give a fuck?

the autists were fully weaponized until kim said he had the goods just wait a week guys!! oh wait i can't release it because (((reasons)))!
now the autists are black pilled and demoralized
KIM IS AN NSA DISINFORMATION AGENT

>mom and dad want the truth
>brother is scared for family safety
sunlight the only way to stop the darkness.

The worst evil is when good men see evil and do nothing.

can't you just change the channel lmao?

it's pretty obvious he's had a ((((visit))) and he wrote that with a gun pointed to his head

This is the same guy who put up a gofundme account begging peopl3 for money to solve the case. Careful what you wish for.

he's a free man is because he agreed to cooperate with US intel
theres no other explanation
you think it was justice that got him out of his legal trouble? LMAO

Came here to say that. Better check a baseball score instead.

same, i think a murdered person would want you to investigate any possible lead...

>hey i got murdered and its real shady but just let me die for no reason and sweep my memory under the rug

Sounds like the DNC threatened to kill Seth's family if they don't cooperate

He is got a point. Don't get placated.

I would't respond to that either in Kim's place. The family sorry to say are liberal jews with DNC connections and they're behaving dishonorably. Seth is rolling in his grave.
That's exactly it, and instead of standing up to the DNC, the family are backing down like cowards. DnC has leverage to kill them in broad daylight or blackmail, if they had any balls they'd call the DNC's bluff.

Seth deserves better than (((them))).

"Sincerely, Seth Rich's family"

-sincerely, (((Brad Bauman)))

digits confirm

A family of fucking cowards, all but one.

>one hour until the show

>show (((them)))) the evidence so they can prepare and start a well tailored disinfo campange in advance

i am not sure how, just warn people on this board and in general before getting their hopes up. he is going to be in a critical position in this matter. he is either able to finish the DNC or make our ability to convince the masses extremely hard.

No way Kim finds himself on Hannity when the only evidence he has is PANDA.

Kim pulls another boner.

everything that contradicts my world view is a conspiracy

please stop being fat

Tomorrow, Aaron Rich will have committed suicide by heart attack and spear chuck to the back of the head.

>m-muh russia

This..

This is no longer about them, but about this country. I don't give a single fuck about any of the Rich's except for Seth and his murder.

big source!! source ! source.