/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - The hardest part of baking is coming up with an edition edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES - follow #POTUSAbroad
>Pres Trump departs is-ra-hell for Rome 5/23/17
youtu.be/ywASFOR3cGo
>Pres Trump/bibi speech @ israeli museum 5/23/17
youtu.be/RNSINu_3uGI
>Pres Trump speech @ Yad Vashem 5/23/17
youtu.be/WU2drlWb1Vc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania visit MUH 6 GORILLION 5/23/17
youtu.be/b-_tDzvKWpQ
>Pres Trump Press Conf w/Pres Abbas (palestine) 5/23/17
youtu.be/2NT7YXZEy6o
>Pres Trump arrival @Bethlehem 5/23/17
youtu.be/yIQmXTSaRbM
>Pres Trump w/Bibi Press conf 5/22/17
youtu.be/_IBQOB3CyAA
>Pres Trump @ Western Wall 5/22/17
youtu.be/6OZqC9RnFPI
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Pres Trump - First 100 Days
youtu.be/hBw_RhnCDZ8
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/808233/Manchester-terror-bombing-explosion-attack-taxi-drivers-free-rides-Ariana-Grande
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-reports-worst-april-of-fundraising-since-2009/article/2623837
strawpoll.me/13027229
youtube.com/watch?v=Qogsfuz6UTs
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1795448156
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Britcucks
They deserve it.

Reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day.
America needs to be made great again, and that process starts with YOU!
nice

A FUCKING SIKH

Kek, interesting edition.

Holy shit is that real!?

So was Kim Dotcom's info valuable in any way or is it purely worthless

I wonder if there's a Manchester Cuck Centre.

Ayy,fucking retards

How redpilled is /trumpgen/?

Do you think this year's Ramadan will be more explosive?

Take a look at this you vicious islamophobes. Muslims helping out in the aftermath of the Manchester attacks.

#NotAllMuslims

His last name was Singh, that's Indian.

Did he say something recently?

>western *men*

HAHAHAHA.

I used to be into this Sup Forums narrative oh no poor west , no birthrates taken over by Islam etc.
But now I realize you deserve that fate and more. Go fuck yourselves

Might convert to Judaism and immigrate to Israel 2bh

Everything about this photo is hilarious.
>all black outfit
>>DEADLY denim
>>FIRE trap
>the fact that he's a SIHK
>>if needed
>the look on his face

That man is hindu.

This totally makes up for the victims. So nice of them, saving you a couple bucks for a fucking taxi ride. If 1000 people die, they will also give out refreshments for free.

Was wasn't Kim arrested for piracy?

since this thread is flooded with bluepilled redditors , i'd say 4/10 on the redpill scale .

Agent of Russia

jesus christ
>checked
>it's real
Literally every single reply is people screaming at them too, kek. Except one "THAT GUY" who's all "UH HE'S JUST A 'HUMAN' LOL"

>that shit title

2 weren't enough.

He's not even a Muslim, just brown. Not that it matters for purposes of virtue signalling

It's the jews fault , it wasn't always like this.

How's Sweden going to far during the bombathon?

Do not EVER assume the Democrat party is dead. We are one fumble away from seeing them retake the house. Losing the Senate is unlikely, but the house is always up for grabs. We are currently in the GOP's 2009. Don't get arrogant ad assume we won't see 2010.

Awoo!

Barron's such a cute kid. No pedo, just in a cute kid way. I hope he grows up to be a big success and a good person.
Singh is the most common Sikh name, and maybe exclusively Sikh.
It's good the police are spending time and resources hunting down pretty blonde women for innocuous tweets instead of Muslim extremists plotting murder.

express.co.uk/news/uk/808233/Manchester-terror-bombing-explosion-attack-taxi-drivers-free-rides-Ariana-Grande

My hero, "come on girls, get into our taxis, nothing ever goes wrong with little white girls trusting Muslims".

Of course this is the part the liberal luvvies will be splashing everywhere with their #notallmudshits message as usual.

Damage control at its finest, they will be pissing themselves with glee away from the media.

I don't like reusing editions, I have to open up my meme folder and dig with the full pressure of joeposting chasing me from behind!

Here is some information that is going to be important going forward:

1) [NAU](North American Union)

(NAFTA sets up the Skeleton for it, and so does the Super Highway plans & eventually Agenda 21/24. This is also combined with a South American Destabilization flooding North America causing an Implosion(Order from/by Chaos))

2) [Deep State has its own Army.]

(It was funded over the years due to the Black Budget)

Fighting among ourselves on here is petty, when bigger issues are at hand.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Source for the 'no exceptions'?

I think the vast majority of us agree that Europeans, especially western, deserve everything that happens to them. People will blame the liberal kikes (in part, rightful) but in the end it all falls into the laps of the civilizations who continue to allow this shit to occur.

fuck off and die

>gramphf isn't resurrecting Hitler from the dead
>xcoiufmf isn't shoveling shitskins into mass graves
>grasnald hasn't setup aryan soldier cloning facilities
>lkxuxaaff hasn't colonized the galaxy with imperialist white supremacist capitalistic patriarchy
holy shit guys Trump was a neocuck the whole time fuck guess we should have elected that open borders anti-white corporate whore Hillary instead #ImWithHer

Even God makes mistakes.

What is wrong with the Eternal Anglo?!

Rome is actually governed by a direct democracy populist party.
What is Trump's opinion of direct democracy populism?

100% real.
1/3

kek

>posting cartoons

No jail cell could hold his girth so he was released back into the sea.

fuck dsdkjkanumf and fuck drumpfies

It's 22 now?

2/3

That guy is the ultimate shrieking leftist tattletale cuck.

So, from scale of "meh we can accept this" to "it kills everyone not rich!" How much sperging out did the Dems do over the 2018 budget?

3/3

is that you, food user?

As I said...

Fighting among ourselves on here is petty, when bigger issues are at hand. archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

"it kills everyone not rich! also, drumpf is hitler"

This is an absolute disgrace. How can you brit bong faggots flood this shit general and spew your constant horseshit while you live in an actual 1984 society?

I thought we weren't cutting medicaid?

It's so easy to blame the Jews for everything, but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

Republicans aren't, they're putting the necessary funds and the right people to shill for their candidates in Montana and Georgia. You're just not hearing about it because msm likes to propagate that they're not doing anything.

We're not. Ignore fake news.

>final solution
uh huh

post food

Their power was tied to the landmass of their empire clearly
Now the eternal Mick will take over

If enough people report dumbshit 5 can we get him banned for always being off topic?

He's the worst of the conspiracy trolls and a larping tripfag

They watched the briefing on mute and tweeted their usual talking points and blatant lies.

>EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES IS TERRIBLE!
>HES CUTTING EVERYONE'S FUNDING
>GIVING IT ALL TO THE RICH!
>WOMEN, CHILDREN... BABIES WILL DIE!
>IMPEACH CRUMPF!
>RUSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!
>REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump has his guy controlling the purse, right? As little as we need dem seats, we also don't need rino seats

I disagree. Whites are voting against mass immigration. They get blocked by the government and by the courts. The only solution is violence, so it's naturally going to take some time to push them to that point.

>concern trolling the hypesters that jerk each other off constantly and have no impact irl in order to calm them down and make them logical

Kill. Yourself.

They have a cup of tea and fap to the memory of the empire that used to be.

washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-reports-worst-april-of-fundraising-since-2009/article/2623837
lel

kek... figures. I did see Comrade Sanders up there, too. I guess he put aside the DNC actively still fucking him over to give his wealth distribution cents to the lonely proletariat

Awoo?

What brand of suits does Trump use? I rock some Brooks Brothers suits to work that actually came with the American flag lapel pin, but I highly doubt our president goes around in $1k suits, that's too cheap for him.

Alright it works out. Digits affirm jt.

Mostly, some so far haven't been that great and are likely to be cuckservatives that need wrist wrangling.

Anyone got a link or the readout of Trumps' schedule for the rest of today and tomorrow?

Did 2016 not teach you that funding isn't the end all?

But they aren't in Europe. Look at France, as an example. Look at Germany. Both of these countries put back into power those that have openly called for tens of million more shitskin invaders to flood their countries and by proxy the rest of Europe. The U.S. is one of the ONLY western countries where whites have overwhelmingly come out against this shit. Not even the UK is so vehemently against it.

>having the ability to become a super power but not due to cuckholdry

REFERENDUM ON THE FUTURE OF /ptg/

CONTINUE BEING A GENERAL DEVOTED TO TRUMP

OR

GO BACK TO BEING A GENERAL ABOUT US POLITICS IN GENERAL LIKE IT USED TO BE BEFORE THE ELECTION AND THE NAME CHANGE

VOTE NOW

strawpoll.me/13027229

Hide Anonymous5 Posts
Report Anonymous5 Threads

go away cia

Food..

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Qogsfuz6UTs

Is this actual live or fake live?

They would have to somehow persuade non-whites to vote in a midterm. The GOP always has an advantage in midterms.

DNC is behind on charisma, leaders and money. They're in a tough pickle.

Post it, don't ask

>Oh no cartoons on a Chinese cartoon forum

What does this have to do with the big guys for you at CIA?

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1795448156

>a general literally called Trump General
>used to be about US politics

#notallchambers

so kick them when they're down, don't just laugh

take em down for good

Before the election there was a USA/pol/ that became Trump general. Fucking redditor newfag.

Alpha Whiskey Oscar Oscar ..Charlie Oscar Papa Yankee !

there is a free helicopter ride joke hidden somewhere in this

I know. But like I said, one fumble away. Since clinton, the incumbent party has lost majorities in midterms. Its a trend that we need to break

Isn't that an easy way to kidnap some children?