Checkmate, Sup Forums

checkmate, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You have to reach back centuries in history to find comparable behavior in Christians to Muslims living today

Really got the peanuts roasting

Really energizes the ol' engrams, doesn't it?

>nigger
>no real knowledge of history
>imagine my shock

Yeah, all those templars, horrible.
When I left my house today I only barely escaped a crusader screaming DEUS VULT while he was swinging his morning star at me.

Wut, Muslims did way more damage during the crusades

Wow. Got the noggin' joggin', that's for sure.

The Crusades were nowhere near as bad as what the Muslims were doing beforehand though...

Crusades we're justified to stop muzzie aggro

Liberals are retarded, user.

BUT GEE

I WONDER WHO INVADED US FIRST?

>The crusades, the war Islam started. by conquest and murder 400 years prior

Leave it to a retarded nignog to kangz her way through history. Cant blame her though, after all this "ideological subversion" the west only teaches western intervention and never the history of the activity beforehand

Nuclear bombs dropped on Japan are minimal in comparison to what the meteorite did to the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

You'd think that after a tornado attack or tsunami that kills 50 people that mankind would blame the weather (or what caused the weather to do that). Not deflect and say shit like "Yeah, 50 people died, but remember when THIS happened?!" It's not an argument. The only time it is an argument is when that event is happening and taking place, but if we have a new problem then fuck it.

how the fuck am I supposed to filter this stupid FUCKING meme if you always change the wording?!?!

really sizzled my synapses.

>current year

or the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. isis has nothing on that rock

But those god hates fags signs though.

And what about the muzzles destruction before the crusades?

You go back to T_D so you can downvote the posts that trigger you.

By going bak 2 plebbit because you clearly don't belong here.

Kek, first of all that was a declared war. Secondly anyone who would argue that christians have killed more people than muslims don't realize that christians who killed each other were secular and not related to religions.

this really roasted my almonds

underrated

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=uv_2x6JmuaE

>wanting to filter dank memes

Really depresses my mechanical keyboard senpai

>what is the Ottoman Empire

really boggles the noggle

you mean the crusades to kill these subhumans and drive them out of western lands? yeah, shame on them totally

Wait until you see what happens in the new crusade!
You know why we have so many black people in this country?
Because we haven't yet got around to playing cowboys and niggers.
Cowboys and dunecoons when?

>being this much of a pathetic little faggot
really oodles the kaboodles

the crusades was war, open war, man to man. this is cowardice and subversion.

this is a false equivalency

>It's ok if I compare things I'm completely ignorant of, and make false comparisons.

Isis is destroying Islamic monuments. They kidnap children and rape them, then sell them at sex slave auctions. Obviously the crusades need to happen again until they crawl back into caves for a few thousand years. You're dumber than that bitch, OP.

THESE TERROR ATTACKS ON INNOCENTS TODAY ARE JUST LIKE THE RETALIATORY ATTACKS CENTURIES AGO THE CHRISTIANS DID WHEN THEY WERE LED BY BRONGULD BRUMPFBT

she need to learn some history

I don't know about you but my Tricorder is fully Triangulated

>not liking this timeless meme
Really got my noggin joggin

So smart. Dizzying intellect.

This really flips my switches

>the destruction committed by Christians

They haven't seen nothing yet.

>Liking dank memes is a new layer of irony to avoid being a hipster.

Really softens my benis user.

Really jiggles the Jell-O.

Realmente te faz pensar

wow, rly mak u fink desu

Is that nigger talking about the last crusades, or the upcoming crusades?

>Islam goes on a thousand conquests
>Christians respond nine times
>Islam still goes on conquests centuries later
Sure is comparable.

>these posts

Really memes my bean senpai-a-lam

Really chuzzles my semen

Crusade attacks during the Crusades were minimal in comparison to the destruction committed by Muslims during the Crusades.

#NotAllChristians

gg

In a healthy society, attacking the native culture like that would get you deported, or at least force re-educated about real history. You fail the class, you go back to Africa.

Really inducts the voltage

Factualy wrong. Dumb nigress being dumb. There were like 12 crusades and they were all defensive. Meanwhile mudshits have attacked europe for nearly 600 years to this day.

Wholly jollies mein knick knacks

Again, as an atheist, crusades are completely justified.
Yet again, these people enjoy cuckoldry, I don't know why we even argue with them.

rally mad me thank

giggled my niggled

>Not only has to go back hundreds of years to find one example but the example referenced were situations of self defense as well

I wouldn't expect a nigger to know anything about history though. So I'll just laugh instead.

>defensive
Did anyone attack France?

the crusades pale in comparison, in both number and scope, to global jihad throughout history. the crusades, in fact, can be seen as a necessary response to radical islam

Truly makes me ponder my kernels

She's right. Christians did bad things almost a thousand years ago so we should do nothing when Islamists attack the western world at large today.

Nice one, brother!

That's a good question.

Really animates the ol' acorns, if you know what I mean.

Yes you Russian rape baby retard

You've never heard of Charles Martel?

Are you retarded?

wut

I'm going to fucking lose it. These people are morons. I can't take how retarded society is and the average normie is. I kinda want them to die. To get fucking blown up by muslims. I don't even care how many die I want them to die so much that they start being worried about their safety because obviously they are not scared enough even thought the threat is OBVIOUS

really revitalizes the ol' riboflavin, ya know?

Didn't Averroes and Avicena and other heretics gave us knowledge, too?

This one really opens the optics

ovens are to the left and down to the hall ask the guy named shultz gassler.

Really floodles the poodles.

Liberal subhumans use history to push their fairy tales without actually know anything about it...

>Nazis
>Christian

The Nazis were secular. Christianity is a weak semetic religion and is the largest weapon the Jews have against the free world.

> crusade

Not an argument

Triggered mongrel

I'm pretty sure that muslim attacks during the Crusades actually ended up causing the Dark Ages

...really makes you think.

> wah unfair
Not an argument, infidel cuck.

>8 crusades
>6 gorillion jihads against the iberian peninsula and anatolia and the med islands

i fucking hate this generation that somehow seems to pardon the evils of one religion onto the 'evils' of another

omg i never considered

REALLY makes me think!!!

How could you even explain to this ancestor what is happening? He would rightfully conclude that Satan is the ruler of the west.

WTF I HATE THE CRUSADES NOW

really gets me jiggy with it

Yes, they have reached southern french territory at one point.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

t. Shitskin americlap mongrel

Do you mean the crusades that were not much in comparison to the Arabic brutality against Europeans prior to the crusades?

>the Crusades were a response to Islamic filth

Really Ganges the manges.

Just the fact that I haven't died taking as many of these fucks with me as possible is enough to bring me to where I couldn't look any of them in the eye.

Truly causes one to ponder

Really scrambled my eggs...

Don't get ur jimmies in a russle

Ignorant fuckwad.

feels.jpg
>"...Let us go out from this burning place into
>the open and stand up to our enemies. Who
>dies – he will be with God. Who dies not – his
>name will be honoured. I will go first, and what
>I do, you do. And God is my witness – I will
>never leave you, my brothers and knights!..."

>giggled my niggled

this post really niggled my giggle

Really cranks the gear shaft doesn't it?

really boop'd my bap