Sup Forums, what do you do when you have no future, on the verge of homelessness, have no possessions...

Sup Forums, what do you do when you have no future, on the verge of homelessness, have no possessions, and have essentially given up on life?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/become-a-Christian.html
churchfinder.com/
biblestudytools.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=F77v41jbOYs
youtube.com/watch?v=V_J34QyY0Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0
bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-PLAIN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HRemWMIy2IY
50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drink and browse pol

get drunk, hope I'll die in my sleep, repeat because I didn't die in my sleep

Go to army

Go to Syria and join glorious Assad as a volunteer in his war agains't terrorism.

Find god.

Jesus.
You are free from everything, can't be in a better situation.
I'm not even joking.
Look for some catholic church.

Become someone like Hitler

That's what I've been doing for 4 years. This place has ruined me.

, I'm 31

It's like I got a pair of black and white goggles that I can't take off, I dont see shit the same way any more. I don't enjoy TV, music, movies or video games anymore. I lost all drive I once had.

once you lose everything you're free to do anything

Explain. My younger brother has his own place, gf, nice car, he's the happiest person in the world.

I'm a stupid drunk living with another stupid drunk.

And I'm the most miserable person in the world. Your shit doesn't make any sense

Destroy your enemies.

Bump

drugs

Join military if young enough.

Finish the conversion. Praise Kek.

You should know better than to seek advice from /pol and it's mental sarcastic midgets.
i.e. fucking 12 year olds.

You speak as if you don't want change in your life.

You are determined that you're the drunk loser and that no one is as low as you are, yet you still complain about being there.

You must change your attitude before you can change your surroundings.

Rob a fucking bank like Any respectable white man should do.

Even the man who has nothing can still have faith.

You turn to God. In the storm is where you find Him, and He can save you from it.

I was 24 when I turned my life around, from where you are right now. I didn't know it at the time, but accepting Christ was my first step to happier days.

If I could go back, I know what I'd say to Him. "Lord, I've made a mess of my life. Shattered it, even. But if you can put it back together, I'll give it to you." Because that's exactly what He did, and in return I've given Him ownership of me.

I fuck up all the time, still. Nothing is going to change that we're fallen creatures with sin nature, prone to all sorts of evil. But every time it gets just a bit easier to stand back up and keep moving forward.

If you'd like, I can pray for you.

ISIS

How do I get into that. Where do I start

I do what the person in your picture is doing.

fly?

It all starts with asking. Christ died for you, so that you could be saved and enjoy eternity with Him. Ask the Lord to enter your life. Give Him an opening, and let love's work begin on you.

More coming, taking the time to find a couple sources for you to read.

Clean your room.

seek god

sounds like ultimate cuckholdum

fap

that's kike bullshit, stop poisoning lost souls minds

Accepted Christ 9 years old.
Faithful church goer in my youth.
Baptized in river age 24.
Still broke.
I don't need Jesus.
I need cash.

Good answer. Listen to this Turkish poster, OP.

Move to Mexico, live like a king on your dollars and marry a qt catholic gf

This is all a simulation though

I went through a shit breakup about six months back. Gained thirty pounds, tried drinking myself to death, almost ended up homeless, feeling super sorry for my pathetic ass.

Last week I decided to pull my shit together. Today, I love job, where I live, I found a gorgeous woman that loves the shit out of me, lost 13 pounds... I'm so relaxed and happy right now.

Life is beautiful once again because I changed my attitude. In a week. Not even kidding.

when u have nothing, you can do anything

its just a huge sacrifice that most are unwilling to make

pick a direction and walk in it, and see where fate takes you

happened to me recently, except became homeless. had to move back in with momma at 34. sucked, but i start a decent job next week.

good luck user, life has its waves. drop the pride and do what you must to survive. godspeed

>life has its waves

Yea but I don't see myself ever coming out of this one. I hate to say it but I think being a miserable alcoholic is my fate. Everyone on my mothers side including my mother died from alcoholism and I'm watching my dad drink himself to death as well. I have sharp pain in my lower back from drinking, I know it's bad. I'm not even sure I want to change or move forward and make progress. I don't know why I made this thread. I'm a gonner

You just have what they call "Internet adiction". Everytime you face something challenging, you relieve your anxiety browsing Sup Forums and you end up doing none of the things you have to or could do.

gotquestions.org/become-a-Christian.html

A good starting place, if you click the link toward the end you can get more information and in contact with someone to help you take your first steps in your new life.

churchfinder.com/

Find a church that you like, or even the one closest to you, and try to attend as much as you can. It can be intimidating at first, but these people want you there. True Christians rejoice when someone wants to join them as a brother, and they will help you like family.

biblestudytools.com/

The way to know God is to learn His word, and read the gospel. Its more than good advice, its good news. By reading the bible I grew to love God more and more, and desire a deeper connection with Him. In return, He pulled closer to me, and my life started improving. However, as Christians we will know trouble and trials in this life, but they pale before the rewards of the next.
Reading the bible is also a matter of spirituality. When you read, pray to God for guidance in understanding His word. Every man is qualified to read and know it.

Lastly, one of my favorite Christian songs
youtube.com/watch?v=F77v41jbOYs

I'll hang around the thread for awhile, if you have any questions or concerns just ask

There's a church like, 200 foot from me. Can I just walk in there?

I'm an alcoholic too, and I want you to look up a drug called Naltrexone. My doctor put me on that and Baclofen and it basically cured me.

>homeless
>move back in with momma at 34
Not truly homeless
Try living in your car.

Of course, its a great way to be comfortable with it. Gives you time to reflect too

as long as you have arms and legs and no glaringly obvious physical problems

Another thing, remember that they really do want you there. Just tell the greeter that you're new.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_J34QyY0Pk

To anyone else struggling right now, heart goes out to you

Bump

You have to break that cycle, OP. Only you can make the decision that you won’t allow the past and the choices that others have made dictate what your own life will be. Another poster above said: “You turn to God. In the storm is where you find Him, and He can save you from it.” This is true. In Mark 10:25 we’re told that “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” People write these things to remind us that many others have been through similar experiences to your own and yet still have found their way to a fulfilling, meaningful life. It’s very difficult to convey in a forum which has a limited lifespan like this one, but you’ve got to start a search for the truth about the world around you, and from my own experience there’s more truth and wisdom to be found in the words of scripture than you’ll find in any other source in this reality. Get a print copy of the KJV bible. Seek out a christian mentor who you can discuss it with. Stay employed or find work. Don’t turn to alcohol or drugs for a solution. Put yourself among good people in a church. Understand that most of humanity is searching for meaning in life, and in that sense you’re not unique. You’re circumstances are unique and yet there are many precedents of people who’ve gone through similar hardship. About fifteen years ago a friend said to me when I was going through a very difficult stage in life that “the suffering is a gift.’ I couldn’t make sense of its at the time but it’s absoluetly true. The hardships and the suffering can lead you toward something that others may never find. “And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: “Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.” And he replied: “Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.”

If you have nothing to live for you have nothing to fear.

Do something you've always wanted to do but were too pussy to go through with.

jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is within you, not in some church or (((edited))) book. he said those who don't know themselves would never enter the kingdom of god. stop giving retarded advices to broken people

You're quick to lash out and criticize other people, but you've offered nothing of substance in your own posts to help here. Your advice so far has been hollow and of no practical use. Either make a meaningful contribution .. actually try to help, or leave.

Vote Trump like the other deplorables.

Tone down the disrespect. I don't know where you're from but where im from we dont tolerate this sort of shit. Jesus never existed. This is all a simulation. You are a fool for believing else.

Bump

Join the Light
Fight Evil

Put your life on the line in a high stakes game of Russian Roulette.

Educate Yourself
Become Free
And Do What is Right

riggedit.com

“I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religions the distance of infinity. Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself. His ideas and sentiments, the Truth which He announces, His manner of convincing, are not explained either by human organization of by the ordinary nature of things. The nearer I approach, the more carefully I examine, everything is above me - everything remains grand, of a grandeur which overpowers. His religion is a revelation from an intelligence which is certainly not that of man. One can absolutely find nowhere, but in Him alone, the imitation or the example of His life. I search in vain through history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything which can approach the gospel. Neither history, nor humanity, nor the ages, nor nature, offer me anything with which I am able to compare or explain it. Here everything is extraordinary.” … Napoleon Bonaparte

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” … Werner Hesienberg

bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-PLAIN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HRemWMIy2IY (open ‘show more’ info)

Responsibility is the Meaning of Life

Jesus Christ is GOD
he Loves YOU
Just ask him to be your friend; because you believe he can save you.
Because you are worthless and he is God.
Just Ask

Gnosis saves.

Pain in your lower back could be kidney stones and not related to drinking but still your wake-up call. You already know what you have to do: Clean up your act and look after your health. Remove yourself from your environment if necessary, by any means necessary. Stop worrying about what happened to other sin the past and make good things happen for yourself. If you're single with no kids there's nothing stopping you but you. Go start learning how to stop drinking and start living now.

I'll give you room and board if you become my butler and behave in EXTREMELY inappropriate ways to specified house guests. You can drink as much as you like as long as you make my food, clean, other house tasks, and make certain house guests feel as uncomfortable as humanly possible.

*others in, not other sin

Kill some shit.

Take the Final Redpill:

All of this, ALL of it..Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH....The LOGOS made FLESH.

For YOU.

50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

this, OP.

Become a monk and devote yourself to a life of asceticism and prayer.

Hey you've got nothing to lose, so do all the things you've always wanted to do (and if you cant well at least you tried)

Spend the last of your money on lottery tickets.

only have to wait like 10 more years till shit collapses. Hold on mane

When that happened to me I spent a few years in the deep woods rediscovering independence and self-reliance.

Man the fuck up buttercup, life is what you make it

You start killing pedogate kiddy diddlers.