tamu.edu/faculty/ccbn/dewitt/goliadmassacre.htm
lsjunction.com/events/goliad_m.htm
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qeg02
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliad_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is he calling slaves gross?

>my erection when Texans BTFO antifa

What, are they going to get the city's name changed? Antifa are pathetic.

>gross

Does that mean he had 144 of them?

>Texans all over

this has to be a troll account. some Sup Forumsack posing undercover to watch a bunch of anticuck fucks get their shit kicked in.

>trying to remove the most iconic statue in Houston
>Thinking Texas is as easy of a target as Louisiana
Next they're going to demand we change the name of the city to appease them

Sweet, maybe we will see some antifa finally get killed.

So they're changing the name to Nigger, TX?

You underestimate the stupidity and arrogance of Antifa members.

Texas here. I would love to see them try. They will be killed

Houston opposed secession and refused an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy, a decision that led to his removal from office by the Texas secession convention.
So what's the angle here?

they should desu, place got taken over after Katrina

>The racist alt-right dont have time to rally against us in significant numbers.

To bad it takes only 1 person to beat 12 of them

Of course there will be more of them. Everyone else actually works.

Houston is basically New Orleans at this point after they all migrated over after Katrina

I remember the last time a bunch of Mexicans tried to kick Sam Houston out of Texas.

Dis gon be gud.

send them to Auschwitz

underrated
Anyone here showing up? Im game

there were 144 of them

The scum deserve it after their public support of the terrorist attack yesterday

>3 weeks isn't enough time to organize anything

How lazy are these faggots?

I know some people that are going to fuck up antifa at this rally. Should be funny. Hope you texasfags don't disappoint.

HOUSTON IS NOT TEXAN ANYMORE

IT'S NEW-NEW ORLEANS

ANTIFA HAS A DECENT CHANCE OF SUCCEEDING HERE AND WILL HAVE LOCAL SUPPORT

YO I AINT MAJORIN IN HISTORY AN SHEEIT. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

People who look for trouble will eventually find it. Godspeed Southrons!

Honestly Houston is cucked as fuck. Full of nigs and spics. I'd estimate it's less than 5% European white at this point. That statue WILL come down, maybe not this time but the sentiment is there. Bush flooded Houston with niggers and now it's truly a horrifying place to live/work/visit.

>texans all over

so like 10 people across the entire dallas and houston areas?

>gross slave owner
>implying slaves weren't common in the 1800s
>implying we should hold the people of the past to modern "moral" standards

They said the same thing about Berkley, but because of these fucking children throwing a fit they had to shut down the office I work at and I couldn't get my workmoney.

>slave owner
So what? Everyone in the south with money owned slaves before 1860

>demand removal of sam Houston statue
>in houston
Good luck with that

>texans wants these idols removed

jesus they are muslim as fugg

This. Its one giant ghetto.

No he meant slaves are usually dirty and smelly. L2 read

Lol good luck with that shit in Texas

Too busy working basically

Good. Next they need to remove everything with that problematic Washington on it.

>Most Texans want to get rid of a statue of an iconic Texan
>Thats why we are setting this up to prevent any Texans from responding

Houston fag here. It's true, lots of niggers, but they are building up the downtown area houses are going up that cost million + forcing some of the somewhat poorer niggers and spics to move out but they are moving to outlining cities like cypress and bringing those areas down.

Why don’t they fund the construction of statues of union leaders from the late 19th early 20th century or some shit.

The fools, Texas wont go quietly, remember the alamo

somebody .post the state constitution

I'm pretty sure he did not just own gross slaves, at least some of the must've been nice nignogs

>don't have time
Yeah maybe, because they have jobs and you don't.

go kick their shit in texans

they don't show up in WA because seattle's already fucked over

i really hope they try to rally in texas

No fuck that Im from texas and they wont stand a fucking chance here.

Make an example of antifa terrorists.
Upload the footage to YouTube.
I'll heat up some popcorn.

theres already a counter protest group organized lol

Remember goliad? Nigga its remember the Alamo

Houston was forced out fo the governorship for refusing to side with the Confederacy. He was instrumental in Texas becoming a state. The man is a national hero by all accounts and no one can have any real claim against him. He married an Injun for God's sake

Source?

I'll be there.

I didn't make it

bump

checked

Why not im up for it

I'd like to see those fatass commies march around in the Houston summer.

>Going after one of the founding fathers of Texas
>In Texas
>In one of the more conservative metro areas
>In an OPEN CARRY STATE

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THIS RETARDED??!!!

all these people posting
>LOL ANTIFA IN TEXAS

houston is NOT part of texas anymore. it's in the same league as Dallas, Autsin, and all the border cities. it's new-new-orleans. antifa WILL succeed here because they WILL have local support.

Let's see if you fuckers who live in Texas actually do anything.
Will the biggest state in America fall to cuckery? I shall wait and see

Of course decent working white Americans don't have time to stand around bitching about statues, they have bills to pay.

Also, I really doubt that a statue of Sam Houston is coming down in Texas.

No but seriously, who pays for these antifa bums way of life?? How can these young downtrodden millennials afford to hang out and spend time protesting statues???

They plan to use their sweat and stench as bio-armor

underrated

Are they fucking retarded yeah he had slaves but he treated them right and paid them money

wasn't sam houston a democrat?

Fixed

Democrats back then were the confederate slave owners. The parties shifted during prohibition and continued to shift until the total change under LBJ.

>idols
Antifa are anarchists that reject government, there's your ancap.
Antifa = Ancap.

Do you need remember the alamo twice?

This. Texas here as well. I'm about 2 hours from this statue and I will be happy to drive down there to protect it. Texans don't fuck around.

Thank you

Sam Houston was against secession and refused to take the Confederate Oath of Allegiance. As a result, the Texas secession convention removed him from office.

yes

I've said this a million times: When the Left is finished with their anti-Confederate memorial crusade, the statues in Texas honoring the Texas Revolution and Mexican-American wars are next. The state's growing Latino population will call them offensive.

Anyone who thought the Left was finished after the Confederacy is off their rocker, that's just the low-hanging fruit.

Don't count on antifa doing shit to anyone this isn't some fucking liberal cali college campus like berkeley.

ITT: neckbeard central

Oh no they fucking don't
What the fuck is wrong with Sam?

Any H towners want to protest them?

They take over an inch at a time and are very patient.

t. dumb burger who doesn't know his own history but runs his mouth anyways
>tamu.edu/faculty/ccbn/dewitt/goliadmassacre.htm
>lsjunction.com/events/goliad_m.htm
>tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qeg02
And since you're probably too stupid to read any of those
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliad_massacre
>Portilla had between 425 and 445 Texians marched out of Fort Defiance in three columns on the Bexar Road, San Patricio Road, and the Victoria Road, between two rows of Mexican soldiers; they were shot point blank, survivors were clubbed and knifed to death
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
>the Texans' rallying cries from events of the war, "Remember the Alamo!" and "Remember Goliad!," became etched into Texan history and legend
>Remember Goliad
You disgust me faggot

This. And when they're done with that, they will go right for the founders themselves. I am convinced that these spics will eventually rename Washington D.C. tear down the monuments of the founders, and just generally erase them from history.

Don't doubt it.

Having grown up in Texas, I know that it will never happen. You could take down a George Washington statue in DC before you could take down a Sam Houston statue in Texas. Their successes with Robert E. Lee statues are because the CSA was defeated, but this situation is different.

>"alt-right" doesn't have time to organize
>In Texas
>with 3 weeks to go
Antifa cucks truly are retarded.

>cannot contribute to thread
>call everyone neckbeards

That's a really bad argument when half of USA/UK is obese and they are Christian, more obese niggers are, more Christian they are. Likewise Mexicans are small and round too, also more obese, more Christian. Looks like mr. fedora ponytail was still superior.

It'll happen. My numbers say it's true.

That's the final one in their anti-history crusade: Founding Fathers that owned slaves. It's still way too early for that, but they have plenty of time to hone their anti-history rhetoric over Confederate statues.

Also Sam Houston wasnt even for the CSA and thats what got him removed from his seat of power in the first place

If Memory serves me right, sam houston fought off the mexicans after the battle of the Alamo, and the City was named after him......How fucking retarded is antifa?

What is Alaska?

Please, God. Let one of my invoices go through so I can be there. Please.

Dont let them do it Texas

This image makes me think that white society and the american elm suffered from the same fate. The disease of a foreign entity killed it and will prevent it from reaching their former glory until they are resistant to the disease.

>removes remember Goliad for another remember Alamo
Kys you dumb nigger REMEMBER THE ALAMO AND GOLIAD

They don't care, they want to keep the momentum going after the removal of confederate monuments. It doesn't matter what he did, it is a statue of a white person who was mean to mexicans.

Dallas reporting in. I really hope they try. Those faggots will be stomped.

haha

why is there 3 commas in your picture

210 White man in a sea of brown reporting in.

Do these "people" not realize what Sam Houston stood for and what he accomplished to help shape this country they live in? Please PLEASE let them do something stupid this time, and flash a gun or something.