Holy shit, it happened again. This is the second time she's rejected his hand on this trip

Holy shit, it happened again. This is the second time she's rejected his hand on this trip.

She can't keep getting away with this.

She's just a shitty bluepilled wife, that's how they act.

I was in a marriage like that for 20 years

What the fuck is wrong with her? Whatever her feelings are she needs to fucking show solidarity in public. Didn't she ever watch the Godfather? At least Michael Obama pretended like she wasn't a beard and was her husband's right hand.

Do you have any idea how annoying and awkward holding hands while walking can be, especially as one is descending a flight of stairs no less?

DRUMPF BTFO

HAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA
trump is such a cuck now, can't even control his woman

depends where it is

In muslim countries public shows of affection with your spouse are considered offensive

She was likely instructed to avoid holding hands and other touching while they are in public

So Trump is so RedPilled he gets rejected by his BluePill wife. Makes sense.

Where are all the Trump niggers with the excuse that she was just walking too far behind now?

Rush just now this very moment said it was a "modified fist bump".
>Do not doubt me!

That's why it's even more embarrassing for him. Don't you remember the story about Trump being afraid of stairs? He likes to hold hands when he's going down stairs.

I haven't held hands with anyone other than my parents when I was a little kid

Well shit. Maybe she wants him to grow up now that he's a big boy with nukes to play with?

Yeah. It's overrated. Short moments of hand-holding is one thing, but that ~Hallmark Moment at the Beach~ shit just doesn't work, huh?

George Carlin addressed this topic once.

my god that was slick

Trump waving makes me think he has a few extra chromosomes in him.

Don't worry, he donated those extras to Barron

Does she know something about the elites she just cannot forgive now ?

Was Manchester a false flag?

OMG NO!!!! I don't know if you're male or female, user, but what? You've never been on the shit list?

Girls will be girls, boys will be boys, and every once in a while, TSHTF. Fact of life..

(Hope it doesn't simmer to the point that she blows a gasket in public. He needs to learn SWMBO. Being president doesn't change that.)

Surly this is the end of Trumps marriage.

Who gives a fucking shit, what's important is that Trump proved himself a great world leader and he gets the respects of everyone in power that he meets. He's proving to the world that he is a great president and way superior to Obongo.

only faggots concentrate on little details, because they act like teenage girls

Grow the fuck up

>gib hand
>no
>ass will do fine too

Madman

Hahah, doesn't he really have that heel problem and is clearly tall with a bad back

>grabb'm by the hand

Sup Forums retards BTFO

So much winning for Sup Forums recently