Islam Blames the West

Why does muslims insist we are to blame?

Everytime something tragic happens, they say the west caused it. If we caused it, how come you don't kill politicians? More soldiers? How come you decide to kill innocent people that literally had no part in "dividing your land".

Reminder: You never owned any land. Your ancestors were more than likely commoners that didn't own anything but a shack.

This is why everyone thinks you are a bunch of savages. Its because you are. You can't draw connections, you lack reasoning skills, and you are repulsive.

You can continue to kill innocents in the name of islam, its going to get your religion destroyed.

reminder: all isis members identify with islam, to say "isis is not islam" is simply a stupid argument. They are radical MUSLIMS.

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/who_is_salman_abedi_suspect_na.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting pictures of people that came face to face with radical islam.

radical ISLAM.

Are these the people who divided your middle east?

these are the women and children
that have divided your land

the women and children that have caused you to lash out

do you enjoy seeing them die?
do you enjoy seeing them dead?
how many more innocent people do you think have to die?

Just a reminder that basically all of Isis are men in their 20s who grew up being bombed by American planes in the early 2000's. Hmm I wonder what happened to make them radicalized..

Why kill innocents from other countries?
Why kill innocents that ARENT doing the bombing.

You are such an idiot, leaf.

A

Terrorist attacks only happen in countries that are active and were active in bombing the middle East. Stop bombing innocent Muslim women and children, Muslim men will stop attacking you.

lol no, it's a mercenary army of foreigners

why do you attack yourselves so frequently then, anjem?

You are an idiot.

WE ARE NOT DOING THE BOMBING.
ITS THE POLITICIANS. THE SOLDIERS.

KILL THEM. If you want to shoot or blow something up, do it to the ones responsible.

You are advocating for innocents to die. I am not the one bombing your innocent muslims women and children.

All those people were the same libshits protesting the war on terror and advocating mass immigration. I don't give a single fuck when there is a terrorist attack. I used to get mad, but I'm way past that point. I just don't care anymore. If our countries love muslim cock so much they can deal with the blow-back from importing shit-tons of unscreen retards.

We are literally importing terrorists to supress wages and give them our fast food jobs. That is beyond insanity.

Why do you behead your own children if its got nothing to do with the fact that you are barbarians.

Why don't we ever call them the bigots?

Things that make you go hmmm

That dumbfuck hadji wasn't a refugee or a terrorist, his only connection to islam was his parents / name. He probably played xbox and ate doritoes like the rest of us.

Young men like to fuck and fight, islam was just his excuse for killing some people. I know I sound like a liberal, but this guy was not some terrorist, he was born in uk. His family and friends made him a terrorist. They need to stop allowing ethnic enclaves and properly assimilate these people, or just stop importing them.

Let me tell you the news
you made terrorist attack even in fucking Switzerland, you shot even the fucking pope in the fucking Vatican. Fucking crybaby like all fucking muslim, always trying to justify their incapacity to live among human beings. Simply not capable of self criticism like all the lower forms of life.

Not only you killed people who had the idiotic idea of threat you like human beings (which you are not) but even in your fucking shitholes you kill each other like crazy animals over the same fucking faggy magic book.

You are so low that you can't even be compared to an animal, you can't be compared to fucking zombies because them, at least, don't eat each other.

Hitler should have gassed you fuckers instead of wasting zyklon b on the jews (who got persecuted for way less than the uncivilize behavior of your people)

To be muslim and proud a person must mentally retarded, and this is why you goats are so fucking full of yourself

You should try not being so hateful, it would do you some good.

>I know I sound like a liberal, but this guy was not some terrorist, he was born in uk.
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/who_is_salman_abedi_suspect_na.html

He was known to the intelligence services for being an extremist you fucking dumbshit retard

yeah, I hope those parents from the children who died in Manchester don't feel any hate or anger. Cause that would be bad... fucking dumb fuck.
Muslims murder, rape and torture innocent people all around the world, a white male says they should stop that or they are no longer welcome and you say the white man should change his behavior?
Get your fucking priorities straight moron.

But okay, next time some muslim blows up some innocent children, I will just stay silent and send my love to all muslims

I wish you could be normal, I wish you could enjoy a fine piece of art, music, pork, wine, but the God that you keep worshiping has decided that you can't do these normal things, but you can't because the god that loves you so much want you miserable and want you to behave like an animal among people who trust you, he wants you to destroy iconography, he wants you not to listen music, he wants you not to have friend among infidels, he wants you not to drink, he doesn't even allow you to play chess

neocon foreign policy mixed with the batshit irrationality of islam/middle eastern culture is a recipe for shit.

I blame the neocons and liberal internationalist as much as I blame the sandniggers. There self righteous crusade released a can of warms that the rest of us have to deal with.