Brit/pol/ - tfw not a shartcuck edition

VOTE BNP GAS THE PAKIS

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Rodger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400 (embed)

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you all understand that the ISIS attacks in Manchester are minimal in comparison to the destruction caused by the Brits during the Crusades

/ARE NIGE/ in 5 mins

Nige in 5.

G*rmans

post english countryside pics

Let the challenge...

BEGIN!

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

every cloud...

youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o

Jan_Cuck more like.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

I thought LBC was meant to be redpilled. Can't wait for Nige though.

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times

Still not true.

Is this the end of 4chins?

Vae victis.

Thank you.

I'm buying it. You can't stop me.

nice one lad

you've just earned yourself a place on GCHQ's list

>political slam poetry after 20 girls killed
What the actual fuck? Disgusting.

WE

>BRRRRRRRRRRTTT

FAR RIGHT MUSIC

He looks like a nonce
Also
>Student
>23
Future German chancellor

nige says the exact same shit

>He's implying the Crusades weren't a legitimate defensive action

Lads, I'm worried I'm in a terrorist attack. My skin is melting and awful music is playing. It's either a British heat wave or a British Libyan having a party

It is true you left-wing leaning parasite, watch the fucking interview.

I usually go for the chicken kebab meat.

>old priest slips in the shower and dies
>ISIS claim water acted on their behalf

At least Bin Ladens bunch put some effort into it.

Sup Forums is an absolute pit of kike/libfag/filipino posters.

>(((hydeberg)))

Already had it mate. Overrated as fuck.

link or bullshit

>German not understanding borders
makes sense how they rolled into Poland, CR, Belgium, Ned and France so easily

>that smug arrogant look

Just the photo makes me want to slap him

Anyone know where I can get one of those box things in Birmingham?

aural bliss lads. what a chap.

But England did fight in the Crusades. Richard the Lionheart fought against Saladin.

It's a stupid statement because you could say "the bombing of the Middle East is minimal compared to the occupation of Andalusia for centuries", but it's not wrong that England fought in the Crusades.

No one cares, stop posting this over and over again.

Crusades happened way after 1090 retard, thats the very first part of the first crusade.

He gone full robot.

Sup Forums is one of the most bluepilled boards

Friendly reminder that if you vote UKIP you will get an Asian waifu

>PLS SEND HUNGARIAN GF

>when the boss man gives you an extra wing and it's hench as fuck
>when dem chips are crispy
>AH GIVE IT A FOWA POINT FREE

Threadly reminder.

>Bombing is wrong. All bombing is wrong. Of course I condemn it
>I condemn all acts of violence in Northern Ireland, from wherever they came
>I condemn all the bombing by both the Loyalists and the IRA

But by all means, carry on believing the Torygraph and trusting Conservatives that lie directly to you.

The fingers. Dear God their fingers.

>Won't somebody please think of the Muslims?

Wish I was British boys.

He was outright asked if he condemned the IRA 5 times and refused to say so. Fuck off.

Listening to my family talk about this attack is just sad. I can't even get angry about their shit, normalised opinions anymore. I don't have the energy to explain to them why they're wrong and I don't want the odd looks you get from people when you expose how much you know about such subjects. I've lost perspective on what constitutes exposing your power level anymore. People have been conditioned to think you're some kind of fucking nazi if you dare talk about the realities of Islam.

A Scientific Journal
by Schlomo Goldbergsilverstein.

Abstract

In the summer of 1948, June 22nd to be precise, we used the British Tax Payer to fund our current research project on diversity and multi-cultural acclimitization of 492 Jamaican Hognose Negroes into the existing white Anglo-Saxon population. Our research examines how and why these island negroes are different from humans that live on the mainland. Typically, Hognose negroes measure about 5– 5.11 ft. long, but all of the negroes we have found on nearby islands have been under 6.0 ft.—a phenomenon known as nigular dwarfism.

It seems every animal has a different way of adapting. Noticeable differences in low intelligence and aggression have been noted in the negroes, and their inability to integrate has cause for concern. The first step in answering these questions is by gathering enough data to confirm that there is a significant problem, which we can do by introducing more hostile sub-species into the British population. We shall do this immediately and continue to monitor and record the forced assimilation……

>8 yearold killed
>mostly children killed
>TV presenters trying not to cry at the vidgil

My dad made a good point. The bomber was born in the uk and grew up here, everyone says he was a normal guy.

The public will now distrust muslims even more.
"Yeah he alright but so was that child killer"

Yeah Abdul seems alright but who's to say what he's got in his backpack

>the far-right website

>implying she was wrong

fuck off

What happened your trip Rimmer?

>Queen will die this Fall

The fall of what?

Anyway the queen is already dead, she is being replaced by a lookalike for public appearances, look at the evidence:
>Only long shots of her shown in the media since last December, no tight zoom on face.
>Noticeably less wrinkles
>Better posture
>Walking around easier
>A little taller
>Slagged off the awesome Chinese and called them rude, The real Queen would not be so unguarded and unprofessional
>Reissuing of an old photo for her birthday instead of a new one
>Duke of Edinburgh is quitting public duty, probably to grieve in private
>Song about the queen is playing during a supposed minutes silence for the Manchester dead, the real Queen would not allow something so offensive and crass to happen

This is why Teresa May was in such a rush to push article 50 through and why she called a snap election.

News of her death will be released after the election so as not to cause a public panic and grief on a Diana scale and it will be claimed she has only just died. The Royals have already cremated her and had her funeral in secret.

Did you lads hear that when all the police were busy in Manchester last night there was a load of burglaries and stuff. just heard that today

This needs to go viral

>Home Secretary for 6 years until becoming PM last July
>Overseen huge mass surveillance of ordinary citizens
>Wears "but we stop so many attacks each week" as a badge of honour without being concerned the rise in foiled attacks or threat exponentially increasing
>Becomes PM
>Huge terror attack on her watch and caused by failure in previous job as Home Secretary
>Culprit *yet again* known to security services, more failure
>Will result in baseless infringement on ordinary people's rights yet again despite the government having all the powers they need and not using them
>Somehow Sup Forums thinks she will be the best person to sort this out going forwards

Yeah we get this every time.

" he was just a normal guy, everyone loved him, star student"

clearly he wasnt.

I live in town with a large muslim popluation, many of them are openly racist towards white people. They hate us and our culture.

Enjoy your ban lad

Farage is asking "What do you want the government to do in response to this". Someone call in and tell him "send 'em all back". It's always 2nd generation immigrants so send them all back who don't have pure British genetics.

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

But he did condemn the IRA?

He was arrested for protesting the arrest of the Brighton bomber. You can't rewrite history, even if you do now want to win an election.

Piers Morgan is getting a load of abuse just for suggesting the Muslim community should root these cunts out. Some people are fucking brainwashed.

>WHAT DO YOU WANT THE GOV'T TO DO ABOUT THE BOMBING?
get ready for the British public to call in to Nige's show

Mate on FB going full nazi lads.

Nobody gives a shit either since we're from north-east England and liberal snowflakes are a minority.

the muslims weren't invading Britain retard

>The vigil celebrated the sufferagettes making tea

END ME! END ME NOW

No, he condemned "bombing" like the pacifist cuckold he is. That's not the same thing.

fucking lol

>implying the death of the queen could ever be a secret

It would be reported and known to the world within minutes.

The real question is, where is the radicalisation occuring. Why aren't we going to that place and cracking skulls.

fucking beautiful. My family are Suffolk farm folk. Such a great place to grow up. My grand parents are proper old school English people. Been married for 60 years and still in love. Its beautiful.

Schools, prisons and mosques.

Someone reported me for posting babs the other day

Is this You?
#buyakebabfundaterrorist

PERPETUAL
STATE
OF
FEAR

MADMAN

close the schools and the mosques, solitary confinement in prison.

Or why not offer exile as an option? We'll paradrop you out of a herculees into an islamic country of your choice and shred your passport.

The Caliphate was beginning to move into Christendom, and let me tell you they would not have been kind to Christians of Europe

>what was the holy roman empire
the european monarchies of the time were subservient to the church in rome,
the invasion of the holy land by muslims was an attack on all christians in their eyes.

Please continue

If he were British, you think he'd get arrested for hate speech?

>The real question is, where is the radicalisation occuring.

It's coming out of the isolated Muslims communities and in particular the mosques. They don't consider themselves as part of the rest of the country.

Don't forget Universities teaching how evil the West is. It's no coincidence most people who went to join Isis had university degrees.

why is nobody talking about the general election being suspended?

tfw in london and its just pakis and leftists justifying it