Every recent terror attack in Europe was done by native-born Euro Muslims. None were done by immigrants or refugees

Every recent terror attack in Europe was done by native-born Euro Muslims. None were done by immigrants or refugees.
The problem isn't immigration or "culture clash". The problem is bigotry and oppression leading to radicalization. It's our responsibility to prevent future catastrophe.

Every recent act of gang violence in America was done by native-born American Blacks. None were done by immigrants or refugees.
The problem isn't immigration or "culture clash". The problem is bigotry and oppression leading to radicalization. It's our responsibility to prevent future catastrophe.

I'm fine with terrorism now.

Keep it going.

immigration is a huge problem you fuck.
if your not from the country you are meant to be in then yes you are still an immigrant, even if you were born here.

FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC
TRAITORS BEFORE ENEMIES

>native-born Euro Muslims
sleeper agents desu

By taking in refugees, a country is providing fertile ground for Islam to flourish. Islam produces radicals in all countries. We need this stinky turd of a religion to die.

Because there's never attacks in Muslim-majority nations like Iraq or Syri- oh wait..

K

>Euro Muslims

>native-born Euro Muslims

yes pls tell me more about how integration doesn't work even after generations

>Saying Native born implying he is the same as a white brit
Lmao,culture is a racial construct. Import the third world, you get third world problems

Because their mudshit parents refused to integrate into society and formed their own little paki communities

>Isis operator immigrates to uk
>Goes to local mosque
>Tells imam they need to cleanse the new holy land before ramadan
>Imam gives green light on terror becuase brits are degenerate on the eyes of islam
>Radicalize some young, dumb faggot with identy crisis
>????
>Profit

>Euro Muslims

is that the latest label your kike professor coined to these invaders?
Always good to be up to date on the newest advancements of the US college education.

So muslims comitting terrorist acts, who immigrated, and had opportunity to integrate, raise their children and shit.

LET MORE MIGRANTS IN, SO THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE TERRORISTS!

2nd generational immigrants are always utter garbage
stop bringing in Muslims and get rid of the ones already there that aren't already complete citizens
and then wait for islam to die out in your country.
Also stop bringing in illegal immigrants anyways
the us has way too much of that already.

Good post

It's painful for them to grow into western society. It's either revolt against parents that teach them sharia or revolt against the west. There are two polar opposites, and the mudslime must chose.

Paris attacks. London attacks. Shut fuck up those were refugees

1/10 made me reply.

But it's fine there, because American Blacks are christians.

immolate yourself

we will destroy your water supply , your agriculture and your power grit , starvation in your country by 2018 .

Wrong. They will keep fighting themselves like they do now

>SOULN

Whether you add or remove kebab, you'll always find some meal that'll give you diarrhea.

.tCivic cuck

we have to destroy the islam and all shitskins, make sure their infrastructure will be hit by hackers

This. I mean we feel bad because we feel like things are changing. These people are torn away from their origin into a place a huge proportion of those who share their origins say are evil. And they have no choice in matter. It doesn't excuse anything but I wouldn't want to have to worry about that shit

>implying black american gang culture isn't borne SPECIFICALLY out of neo-liberal capitalist consumer culture
>implying Americans don't claim it's a culture clash because they don't want to own up to the fact that they're depriving these communities of a means of subsistence
PROVE ME WRONG

If anyone has a legitlooking lefty twitter account, i would very much appreciate if you posted something like

"We could easily prevent these attacks by turning our countries muslim, it's so simple."

And see how many actual lefties will agree.

>refugees' and immigrants' kids become terrorists
>terrorism has nothing to do with refugees or immigrants
i dont follow

Castrate muslims that want to enter white countries.

Ask yourself the following question:

"If I moved to Saudi Arabia with my wife and two young children, would I raise them as muslims? Would I raise them to respect the utterly barbaric muslim culture? Or would I teach them western values at home"

You feel about them the same way they feel about you. Integration is a myth. They only come here for money, not because they value western culture

Truck guy in Stockholm wasn't born here for instance and that's just the most recent been many others. Then of course there will be more... those people will have kids etc

Don't be an idiot. Now I know you're trolling but it has to be said anyway

"every" you say and "done by muslims" you say

how many recent terror attacks have been known to authorities and have had this stroke of luck

>Abedi’s ID was found at the scene, the New York Times reports. He is believed to have traveled from London to Manchester by train, Reuters reports.

The problem is Islam. The solution is eradication of Islam from the West. Will it happen? Highly unlikely, but as long as Islam exists in the West, so will terrorism. There's no other way around it. You can blame the Jews for encouraging the policies that open the borders, fair enough, but I can't recall ever hearing of a Jewish suicide bomber. You have to deal with the wolf at the door as well as the people who sent him.

Remember when after the Brussels terror attack the terrorist was able to hide in the immigrant district of molenbeek for days because the locals saw him as a hero and hid him from the police?
Yeah these guys are your "tolerant moderate muslims".
And if I wasn't such a lazy piece of shit I would search for the statistics showing that about 30% of British muslims would not report an Isis terrorist.
Or how 40% of French muslims believe that killing people who insult their holy profit.
Fuck you, OP, you and your ideological ilk have the blood of hundred of raped, mutilated Europeans on your end and I seriously hope that you get to experience that vibrant cultural enrichment you scumfucks always praise at first hand.

This. White straight men need to start pretending wanting our societies to become islamic. Watch the left burn their brains.
TThat would be the one strategy that MAYBE could turn them against Islam, if straight white men wanted it.

"Can't wait until we muslims become majority, hopefully the law will be islamic..."

>millions of young white "refugees" flood Turkey
>they give us free money, economic opportunity, and standards of living we couldn't even imagine
>start carrying out bombings and shootings in the name of Christ
>pump out shit tons of kids that are also propped up by the state, effectively outbreeding Turks
>drive trucks through their holiday celebrations
>destroy their holy monuments in the name of Christ
>turn on Roach News Network
>"m-muh institutional poverty...uhh...they're doing it because of racism"
>use racism as a rhetorical whip to lash them with every time we're criticized
>get really brazen and just start blowing up their children for the lulz, also for Christ n sheeit
>go on their most cherished websites after these events
>open a thread
>"guise, its bigotry and oppression that caused this"
>my sides leave this plane of existence as I suffocate on the floor laughing at the decadent Turks

really almonds my activation

I just want to see how many will take the bait.

Native born in the sense they were born in the country sure but there is this thing called the mosque and islam you dumb son of a bitch.

SPeaking of Mosques...
Scandinavias biggest mosque is gonna be built in Malmö.... funded by Qatar

Nice

Who teaches radical islam? Protestant British natives? Or any native? Radical Islam has to come from somewhere, you don't just trip over a rock and become an extremist. Someone brought these ideals to Britain from somewhere, it didn't just show up overnight.

I agree actually. However, a genuine attempt by white majority europeans to eradicate bigotry and prejudice based on race/religion/ethnicity/background with an opening of social/economic opportunity needs to be met by an end to unlimited multiculturalism. You are french, german, british, etc and european in a broader sense. That has to be the foundation of your identity. If you're one of these people who are black first, muslim first etc then that's not going to work. That has to be the qui pro quo. You can't simultaneously decry racism etc then walk around basing your entire identity on your race, religion etc. Extra-european immigration has to stop until we solve this issue.

I'm convinced the first european leader who manages to reconcile these two, and I do believe they can be reconciled, will crack the issue. The problem is both feed off each other so it is difficult to get the ball rolling.

blacks were fine in the 50's when the nuclear family and church were still central to the community. then commie kikes came along and convinced niggers to march and it's been all down hill since then.

>Every recent terror attack in Europe was done by native-born Euro Muslims. None were done by immigrants or refugees.
This is objectively wrong. Paris was done by a refugee. The 2016 Berlin attack was by an asylum-seeker. Many others are done by the migrants.

> It's our responsibility to prevent future catastrophe.
I agree, we should force the Muslims out at gunpoint and then crucify everyone like you for hundreds of miles as a warning.

this seems to be even more true if I look at some of the elder turks we have here
most of them seem like overall good adjusted people who try to fit in
the youth is the problem because they feel pride in something they never experienced
the most popular be ones are usually second or third generation here

cuck

And apparently our pop star loving preteens. LOL

The problem is Islam

They want to produce the catastrophe
They tell uk that they are going to take the country and fuck your women

You cant solve this with words anymore
But people are too confy to do something now

>Every recent terror attack in Europe was done by native-born Euro Muslims. None were done by immigrants or refugees.
This is even worse. These are meant to be the ones that are 'integrated'. Can you imagine how much worse the non-integrated ones will be?

>The problem isn't immigration or "culture clash". The problem is bigotry and oppression leading to radicalization
You're right, immigration itself isn't the problem, but "culture clash" IS. They stick to themselves for multiple generation because their culture is incompatible with european values. It's simple as that. If they were able to blend in for several decades, how retarded someone has to be to believe those that come now are any more likely to succeed?
They don't assimilate, because for THEM the only acceptable outcome is the host countries' cultures adapting to them, instead of trying to fit in themselves. It's a religion and culture of conquest, it can only ever become a "religion of peace" when they force everyone else to be a part of it. And of course only if they're a part of the specific sect with roots in Sauda Arabia, which is the most proliferating a bloodlusting one.

Being born to immigrant parents doesn't really make the child the same as other locals, or does it?

IF this was true! Then Why aren't white poor South Africans blowing shit up their?

Muslims OUT

Islam is the religion of peace.

t. Muhammad Muhammad ibn Muhammad