Seth Rich General

Redpill me on what KimDotcoms statement means for the investigation? Will this go anywhere or will the investigation just die out? Is all of our hard work for nothing or are we going to forget about Seth Rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AL3MZ
archive.is/5Vqka
archive.is/of7EF
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv
archive.is/vGxrr
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf
seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf
archive.is/gLZOM
archive.is/hfgT3
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kimdotcom trolled us and Hannity.

Just like he did last October.

So does this mean the Seth Rich investigation is over?

his statement was weak, i wanted to see emails of some kind or some more substantial evidence but it does offer a bit of information, going to post the statement here so you don't have to go to his website:

I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

He confirmed Seth Rich was the leaker but there are no other people to validate his claims

Maybe Seth rich was one of the americans unmasked illegally using FISA warrants to spy on kimdotcom. Him contacting Kim was what tipped off the Feds and democrats that he was the leaker. He was purposely unmasked and this info leaked to the dnc which lead to his assasination.

literally nothing

this is the first Happening from Kim Dotcom, shills are trying to make us sleep

trust the dotcom

This is all about surveillance and unmasking. Seth Rich's name was unmasked and leaked to the DNC. If he communicated with Kim, which seems highly likely, we know Set Rich would have shown up in intel. Who unmasked him and who told the DNC?

This. He's just an attention whore. He's have F credibility if he was a HUMINT source.

Apple or Google. What brand was his phone?

So wait from what Im here is that the statement is BS and time wasted but the investigation must continue?

I told you faggots not to trust this attention seeking fat cunt.

Bump!

Kim is under surveilance and knew he was because his COD ping took a dive. If an Obama admin unmaksed Seth its going to get hot.

His statement was little weak but it confirms that Kim had direct contact with Seth. Honestly wasn't expect much until Kim goes for that interview. This shit has a strong potential to go hot.

Shillblues on the other hand will claim its a nothingburger.

I read through the statement and found nothing substantial. in fact I'm quite sleepy after devouring Kim's big fat juicy nothingburger with extra cheese. I'm tired of always losing and I think us anons should give up on this whole story, it's nothing but dead ends.

C/P from a previous thread, this is a very good summary of what's happening:

Shills are in full force downplaying this.

Here's a nice summary:
400lb hacker promises Seth Rich revelation, says he'll discuss with lawyers before issueing statement so he doesn't fuck anything up.
Lawyers probably tell him he shouldn't disclose evidence that is required in court.
Kim comes forward saying he will testify in court to provide this evidence instead of literally nulling it by posting it online.
Publicly calls out investigators saying he can provide evidence .

Shills:
>wow it's nothing we've been bamboozled
>wow this is our maddow

Don't fall for the bamboozling guys.
Was it what most of Sup Forums etc. expected? No.
Was it what most people who can think rationally expected? Yes.
If you legitimately thought he was going to put out EVIDENCE of potentially one of the biggest scandals in recent history, you're a mongoloid.

from Kim's statement if taken at face value the following can be said about Seth:

Seth is a fan of Kims and the Internet Party

Seth told Kim he directly wanted to change things "from the inside".

Kim's story fits with what Seth Rich actually did for the DNC (voter analytics tools) but that information was public knowledge.

Unfortunately without more hard evidence which are undoubtedly on Seth's old computer I doubt this will go anywhere. If the US does agree to bring Kim here, they will no doubt find some loophole to arrest him and slander him to the fullest. We can't rely on Kimmy anymore besides a few clues he gave us which we somewhat already knew. His testimony is as good as junk since the MSM is not on our side. We would need at least some sort of proof of communications between them and some exact messages.

Ya... kimdotcom always delivers....

It means the investigation is over now. Fatty fucked it up, again.

Freedom lies in truth and its fervent pursuit.

>"If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back."

He can't just drop info. He needs to be himself of value so that his family and any assets he has are also protected.

It's important he doesn't drop everything at once because that would jeopardize the safety of loved ones/assets. Therefore, he's saying that if he is assured safe passage both ways, and can confirm that with someone as specific as Mueller, he will be willing to offer his evidence in an investigation.

You see boys and girls, you can't just drop nukes when you blow whistles. Retaining value is a very significant part of the process.

is that why he said that this cant be but out at once and needs to be something gradual?

>this is the first Happening from Kim Dotcom, shills are trying to make us sleep
>trust the dotcom
Yep, this is real

>Freedom lies in truth and its fervent pursuit.
>>"If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back."
>He can't just drop info. He needs to be himself of value so that his family and any assets he has are also protected.
>It's important he doesn't drop everything at once because that would jeopardize the safety of loved ones/assets. Therefore, he's saying that if he is assured safe passage both ways, and can confirm that with someone as specific as Mueller, he will be willing to offer his evidence in an investigation.
>You see boys and girls, you can't just drop nukes when you blow whistles. Retaining value is a very significant part of the process.

If this were true, why make a public spectacle of it and link back to your own website?

Fuck OP at least include some useful information in your post next time

Info on the SEIU (who Brad Bauman worked for in the past):

>top democrat spender
archive.is/AL3MZ

>openly endorsed clinton
archive.is/5Vqka

>actively ran programs for her
archive.is/of7EF
>tons of embezzlement etc
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>archive.is/AL3MZ
"The presidential election is our number one priority this year," SEIU political director Brandon Davis said in a recent interview.

>exploited children
archive.is/vGxrr

>robert cramer is also tied to them via the strategic consulting group
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>WHEN: Friday, July 1, 2016

>WHERE: Auditorium CNMC

>TIME(s): 7:00am – 9:30am
>11:00am – 2:00pm
>3:00pm – 7:00pm

seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/

related:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf

>they met two days after Rich died as well
archive.is/gLZOM

Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims

Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

>Kim is under surveilance and knew he was because his COD ping took a dive.
Lol CIA are fucking amateurs

Kim has a case of his own that will put him behind bars for decades. He needs to be smart and have guarantees.

Anyway, one thing we could do is scrub whatever we have of Seth's social media and see if he ever mentions the Internet Party, that would solidify the contact/influence between Seth and Kim. What do we have so far? Does anyone have his unedited reddit posts as a sort of conglomerate of data?

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

The SEIU has also endorsed the mayor, pic related

lol

You guys are shit at this.

Too bad the database is fully aware.

This, well put sir

Shill are in full blown panic mode right now

Be gone little niggq

HAPPENING LEVEL: DEATHCON!!
get in here faggots
Seth Rich was unmasked by Susan Rice through his communications with K.com
>Seth Rich was unmasked by Susan Rice through his communications with K.com

The reason I left them out was because the last 2 SRG posts were taken down by the mods for having them

High Five

yeah, fuck that. I'm out on the sethrich thing until there actually is something.
I go by motives, the motive for fat.com is clear: he wants publicity to promote hs other crap.

The danger for Trump shifted from collusion with Russia to obstruction of justice; it's like getting charged with resisting arrest and nothing else.

Stupid shit distracted me from making dank Ariane Bomber jokes

This keeps getting posted and it feels like a big fat distraction. So what if the President can issue orders to the DC metro cops? That's a layer of complexity for which there's only circumstantial evidence. What we're interested in is the very simple concrete evidence that no one seems to be investigating. What gun was used, what was on Seth's laptop, etc.

What they don't know is that the more they bark distractions, the clearer that we can see how close we're getting.

Their tactics are normie-level. Fucking morons...

checked and really thunk

>Apple or Google. What brand was his phone?

Not sure of this. Anyone know how we could find out?

Hannity needs to pound the fact that President Trump, having full power in the Executive Branch, can fire Robert Mueller at any time, without explanation.

Has anyone bothered to build a timeline showing where various DNC and government officials were the week of Rich's murder?

I'm talking everyone: Podesta, Mook, Palmieri, Clinton(s), Obama, Lynch

The beetles don't like you.

Showing your hand is senseless.

He's watching.

bingo

Happening! This thing aint over yet! If someone could get his phone then it would get us access to his email and texts.. only then we will figure out if kim is telling the truth

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

guys does anyone have an archive of seth's social media anywhere? fuck next time we have to archive the shit out of everything I swear.

Tl;dr

Fat fuck has no proof, is just attaching himself for the fame

Are you guys for real and think this fat shit didn't lie? At best he has some chat logs with someone named Panda you would retarded to think that's enough.

>unstrips ex gif data
>reboot
>installs gps wifi
>beep
>11°77'54".38
>43°32'20".01
found you

considering they were investigating something that didn't even exist in the first place... yeah it's still over.

I just don't get the point. Not only do they out themselves, but they embolden the ones doing the real work.
They are shooting themselves in the foot in more ways than one!

Well we know Lynch was on a tarmac with Bill about 2 weeks before Seth's death.

/thread

Fuck off shareblue

Do government officials' visits get recorded in the WH visitor logs? Might give us more info

Yea that's not a troll, little one. You need to be quet; you haven't lurked here long enough to meaningfully contribute, and you don't have enough life experience to understand what's going on. The best thing you could do for yourself is to be quiet and let more experienced /adult/ anons discuss the issue.
Here, watch me, I'll show you. It goes like this...

bump

kill yourself skid

oh im sorry. did you LARPing faggots find some kind of evidence that i'm not aware of? no? then fuck off. you're as bad as CNN naming anonymous sources for every new anti-trump article they write

nothing happened, you are all helping the fake news

nothing lol

he's just another fat german troll

CIA is derailing us because we do have evidence

alright tell the guys on t_d to start looking for Whitehouse visitor logs and find out if his cell phone is with his computer! This aint over yet!

Bump!

What date?

>I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller

Any response to this by Mueller would be huge. Is Mueller connected to an investigation into Seth Rich? I thought Seth was just another DC homicide victim? Why would a special prosecutor looking into Russia's influence on our election have any interest in this?

As I read it, he's basically forcing the new DOJ to either have him come in and talk, or he'll just release everything and see what happens. Who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares.

Our Government is beyond broken and we are 30 years past there being a political solution.

thats what we're trying to figure out? Because if Donna Brazile met with Susan Rice around the DNC it would explain the unmasking probe

He might be using this to shill his political aspirations

Has anyone searched any of the wikileaks docs using the term "Setch"?

It's probably not a typo.

Forget today statement start looking into the unmasking of names because all evidence seems to point that he was one of the unmasked before the assassination

the picture of him wearing the stars and stripes shirt with the stars pants, hes holding what looks to be his phone in one hand but i cant make out the brand. Probably an iphone.

good point

>this thread

>Damn rocko you dont give a shit

If he was unmasked, that implicates Obongo himself.

are you sure it was an iphone?

Shareblue back at it again

no, it's hard to tell. i can't find a pic with decent resolution.

BUT IT'S REAL DAMMIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KIM.FAT WOULD NEVER MAKE A TYPO IT MUST BE A HIDDEN MESSAGE!

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY HILLARY CLINTON!!!

Thats why we need to find out if he was because its would be huge leap forward into the case

nice digits

>As I read it, he's basically forcing the new DOJ to either have him come in and talk, or he'll just release everything and see what happens.

But he didn't make that threat to release.

Mueller was appointed to look into two things: 1. Seth Rich 2. Susan Rice. These two will lead to the end of the DNC.

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 23

Alright, let's round up the pertinent info:

>Info on the SEIU (who Brad Bauman worked for in the past):

>Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

>SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>they met two days after Rich died as well

>Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

>And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

>Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

idk... he might get assange to release somehting

>it's a hoax guys, Seth Rich is still alive

I'm still on board the Seth Rich was murdered for being a wiki-leaks source. But. I just don't know what to do. USA needs to accepts the fat man's offer. It really boils down to this.
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
#sethrich from Assange and a reward to find his killer. And a fucking suspicious robbery gone wrong where nothing was stolen. But i'm not sure what more can be done. It would help if Asssange just came out and sait it directly and provided evidence.
Inb4 the reasons Assange won't do that. Well, he should anyway at this point in time.

well, I sure hope authorities are scrambling to solve this murder to avoid further confusion.

I have read through everything and nothing substantial. Time for a nap.

Did anyone do this and find out what it even has?

That fat fuck knows the US wants to extradite him and he knows no one, esp Mueller, is gonna give him safe passage back and forth. He could say he has proof of anything and it really doesn't matter because he knows he'll never have to come here and testify. Kim is a fat fucking egomaniac piece of shit who basically fucked over anyone wanting the truth for the Rich family. Fuck him

So initially I thought one of the alphabet agencies came across SR convos while monitoring wikileaks/Assange. Someone then told the DNC about it and they took care of Assange.

It looks like, possibly, SR was in contact with Kim and that's where one of the alphabet agencies monitoring Kim found out about SR's plan.

I wonder if SR was keeping all of the emails/DNC info on megaupload. The night he was killed, he was talking to Kim on the phone. Kim heard/knew he was murdered so he sent all of the files to Assange.

Possible or am I missing something?

fap*