Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 11

The Latest
HAPPENING NOW
>KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Kim tweets last night: "His nickname was Panda #SethRich" while we WAIT FOR MORE
i.imgur.com/XuoUgyp.png
>Reported last night: Donna Brazile actively attempted to thwart Rod Wheeler's private investigation, according to WND
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
>Hannity goes all in on his radio show, insists he will be "pursuing the truth" and corroborates user/Gateway Pundit story that Democrats at high levels are "panicked." (Begins at 13:50)
youtu.be/Vv5yp46GN8k?t=13m49s
>Kim announces to check his website "tomorrow" via Twitter
i.imgur.com/ZOtNDxC.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#9) PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk
variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-news-retracts-seth-rich-sean-hannity-1202441823/
intelligence.house.gov/fisa-702/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non habbening

link to something happening otherwise this is just more "fat guy does nothing and advertises it"

Wow, another attention-seeking nothing from Kim Dotcom.

I'm ashamed that I used to admire him.

Really? His lawyers told him how to proceed, he explained his context, and made requests to submit evidence to the investigators. I don't see how this is anything but respectful to the family. The reality is, communist, you're a faggot and accepting of political assassinations on US soil by Obama. Think about the many deaths he committed under NDAA.

Either way, the truth will come out and you're always going to be a faggot who lives with your mom.

Hannity just tweeted

Lol fags.

Kim Dotcom is fucking nothing.

Remember last year when you fags fell for his claims that he had Clinton's personal e-mails? With the similar vague tweets? Then nothing was released?

He's cucking you again.

Absolutely massive. Hannity knows people in the administration and this will absolutely be treated as a priority to get Kim to America.

He's actually quite a brave guy to offer to come here and give sworn testimony given all the shit the US under Obama and Hillary put him through

Absolutely still a major ongoing happening.
I hope Hannity has him on tonight

There is no chance Kim gives written testimony.
longbets.org
half of pol will take you up on it

He didn't mention anything about written testimony. He offers to come to USA personaly if he gets safe passage.

This. Kim is an attention-seeking liar. Anyone who remembers the election knows this.

Its your typical edgy contranian ebin/bol/. They are in for it to be radical and not for politics...

And he's behaving appropriately seriously
Releasing evidence that significant only in part would likely hurt any chance of him being called in to testify
Hannity can guide him properly and hopefully make enough noise that the administration drops pending extradition orders, and drums up #JusticeForSeth support to the point where public demand driven online by us and by Hannity will force Mueller or some committee investigating to bring him in

Do you think he had any contact with Rich or making it all up?

Maybe Kim dotcom just has a tactile password? It's the guitar hero of passwords.

>force Mueller or some committee investigating to bring him in

Mueller or anyone with access to intelligence even just saying they'd be interested in hearing from Kim would be a major development. Remember Seth Rich's death is being played off as a robbery gone bad. Just one of 134 homicides in D.C. last year. Nothing to see here. Why would Mueller have any interest in that?

Hannity live now.

LINK?

God damn it Fox

>literal burger delivers nothingburger
just like last time, just like i said

Here's why the Kim statement matters: Kim is a foreign agent of interest. If any American citizen had direct communication with him, it would have been subject to the FISA unmasking ordered by Obama (the same excuse for why Flynn was unmasked). This heavily implies that Seth was unmasked by the Obama admin and resident dems in power. That's a very powerful implication against the illegal actions of obamarama and Hillary

I dont see that as a major backdown
The story is out. Take it down now who cares.
They say they're still investigating which is key

He told us where they were, who could access them, and how to access them.

link faggot

Talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity

They're gonna can hannity aren't they? I can see the writing on the wall

That is interesting. If they discovered Seth was leaking by looking at unmasked intercepts monitoring Kim (not unlikely given his extradition order)
Wow.
We need a team working on finding out how Seth was ID'd as the leaker

haven't thought about that. actually makes sense

It doesn't work.

>articles with zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion are published

>seth rich story not credible

so transparent.

Yep. Unmasking private citizens in order to kill whistleblowers. That's a lot of crimes. I hope Mueller does the right thing.

It's our job to get Kim here to testify safely
Demand it til it is addressed

Just Google Sean Hannity live, the talkstreamlive link is the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk

REMINDER:

THERE IS NO TRUMP - RUSSIA COLLUSION

but there is evidence of seth rich "robbery" being a murder by the DNC. There are cameras everywhere

Kim Dotcholesterol loves him Some Hammity

Are Nige on Hannity next hour

First thing that comes up when you Twitter search Kim Dotcom
They're trying to smear him now
They know he has it

Variety is going after poor Sean.
variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-news-retracts-seth-rich-sean-hannity-1202441823/
AV Club and Gizmodo will be next. They're owned by Univision and get their clickbait from Variety.
> Hannity has in recent days promoted a debunked theory that Rich was killed in exchange for providing internal documents to Wikileaks, prompting statements of outrage from his family.

Why would the CEO of Warner Bros say something like that?

They are trying to shut it down, those hooknosed kikes.

He's going all the fuck in
About to lay the case out

Tune in to Hannity in about 15 minutes

LMAO how do they supposedly know this in advance
holy shit these jews
can they really keep getting away with this?

There is NO WAY IN HELL Bret Baier would have covered the Seth Rich story if it didn't have meat to it. He is a very credible journalist.

They're not backing down because the story is inaccurate. They're backing down because they're gutless cowards who are afraid of a little manufactured outrage.

The story isnt even related to this story
It's just some smear Kim shit. Don't even think the story is actually from anything recently

We literally have a witness stating he will testify under oath Seth was involved in leaks

He is asking for safe passage to testify

This is so fucking huge. The Russia narrative is fucking dead with this. Until someone can refute Kim's claims and as long as his offer of sworn testimony stands, Democrats have nothing

It was Seth. We must make them fucking admit it

Holy shit

theres no way that fat fucking idiot has anything

if he actually has proof he just releases it and nukes the dnc out of existence while being a modern day hero
if he doesn't have proof he makes a giant attention whoring spectacle out of the whole thing
disgusting

My only concern is that if that evidence is merely testimony about what he said here that he believes Panda is Seth Rich who wanted to change things, it kind of is nothing. I mean I'm not saying he wasn't, it totally makes sense that he was, but in terms of actual evidence that's not much. Especially from an attention whore with a documented grudge against Hillary.

However, if his evidence consists more than what is just written here and he doesn't want to share it publicly for the sake of the family, it could be something. I'm not totally sure that's what he meant, though.

This makes sense

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW GOY

ITT, stupid faggots too goddamn retarded to realize Kim Dotcom fucking PLAYED YOU ALL into looking at a advertisement for his new CD.

Fucking cucked by a fat foreigner. God you're all pathetic.

Yesterday I was talking with a Panda in a game and he was spouting some political bullshit. Is that means Seth is actually alive?

>
>

>
S A D

i do dislike that it's working backwards from a motive (which imo wasn't robbery)
but, unfortunately we have virtually nothing in terms of crime scene details, cctv footage, gun, etc. to work with.
are authorities even trying to solve this though

This is a hugely damning piece of evidence despite the fact he deleted it
It must be spread and understood by everyone

Therriault worked at DNC with Seth. Knew him personally and even had his staff photo taken on the same day / same location.

He has knowledge of what happened to Seth, if not involvement

This tweet made in April (when no one was talking about the case much at all anymore), is meant to mock Seth's death. It tags his Twitter handle.

There can be no other explanation from Therriault. He mocked his murdered colleague/friend publicly for masturbatory sadism

To take it a step further, What's coming up later this fall? Reauthorization for FISA 702.

intelligence.house.gov/fisa-702/

It would be pretty difficult to get this reauthorized if it's found out unmasking Seth Rich lead to his death. More than just the DNC needs 702. That's why the pushback on this one is so fierce.

Hannity will be laying out Seth's case, it's relationship to the baseless Russia collusion allegations against Trump, and talk abbout today's latest developments
>starting NOW

ITC,

shills attempts to fishes for rage replies

>are authorities even trying to solve this though
Of course not. They're likely being bribed or coerced by the DNC.

(they) made a good job of cleaning up

This! We need to do more work on this guy. I remember an user saying Therriault would be sloppy and crack.

Boom!

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: TAXubwur) 05/23/17(
finlandjew is shilling every thread

He will NEVER be granted safe passage and the fat fuck knows it.

It's fucking nothing again, just a lard ass attention whoring

:thinking:

Awan bros have the answers

prod them and the cockroaches will appear

whats his end game

They're trying to push out dissidents.

not under king nigger's rule anymore bongfag. Hillary clinton has no power or authority under this government.

Kim can and will be brought here to once and for all end the Russia hoax narrative

If I wanted to share this good point on Twitter, what hashtags should I use?

>whats his end game

free mcdonalds mcnuggets retweets

Kim is 100% ourguy now. This is assange tier.
Hold on big lad
We'll get you here and back safe

They're getting very angry, and even hostile.

Keep pushing, fellas.

He's likely next on the chopping block as Fox News goes down in flames.

Hannity been fired yet?

No?

Oh, okay, I'll ask again in a couple of hours.

What the fuck, is Hannity talking to assange?

bump for justice

That's it, is is really all you have? wow thanks Kim for wasting everybody's time

Listening to Hannity radio now. He just began speaking about Seth. Will keep you posted

Hannity is still suggesting that he knows more.

Sean is laying it out good.

#SethRich along with the panda emoji

bump

CANT FLIM THE KIM

Hannity says he's a lot more...

He knows this could be his Maddow moment, he wouldn't keep pushing this if he didn't know more.

He is playing the same shit he has over the past 3 days. Same fucking sound bites

Ok, go ask Trump to let him in safely, it's not going to happen.
Don't hold your breath

Why do these people seem cartoonishly evil

Good job digz

I got an email from twitter..
>KimDotCots tweet has been featured in the news
..washington post story about how "fake news" still works and seth rich is totally debunked lol

So this Seth Rich shit was legit. Fucking WOW. DNC going down. I was cautiously on the sidelines but wow this shit is blowing up.

Kim's offer of testimony for safe passage takes it to a nuclear level

We can bring about the end of Democrat criminality in America if we can meme the big fella here

I mean he has "PHD" in his fucking twitter tag he's one of those morons who has to bring up his PHD non stop in every conversation.

>while we WAIT FOR MORE
Sorry, I'm not waiting for shit past 5pm EST.
This story is finished to me at that point unless something compelling is posted like was promised.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA1EwXD/9WJcuAQgAg2AftnNzKR3l7WiVi7jdJJoKB0qyO31JFx/Jve2QVBBQ
Pb6TPrnTRHyrcyD7pV9fIdiRFSJ3LQhBh6ZQR12sAdXv2xr+q3hEtySm5UlxAiF5
4z7ViFJxNiSra5EaA7nCY/WEOuC4kPv8YaPEWi2EsiT7S0CkATMAA20NjpevNOMu
3v3juipYAIPVorZPRB9tSscknX7mrUvOFMaVcWkyJLhgljYM2Y+W/oqlFDQ4POtf
G3ITufimLL4izQYn1FebbsXmga808OVSTZOBkpolZi2sZvjxOBSy+D3FEYDgnNcA
AuJ3egx/Ac8iYs3zLXXqzn7DaS04ivZr0e8dwULEJsk6XfUH09YHcjGPRC/DN2hD
GJeAc/7u9WxtJEgeKT+zPYQSlCnElo3G6j8Y4/WjvBaYlFy6o/ov0vWEuw==
=L+6I
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Someone should ask Kim why he has a copy of the private key and what this message says.

The fucking OP is mis worded
Nothing more is coming from Kim today
Will be fixed for next thread
There will be many more threads

get his assets back. fame.
what he's always wanted.