Is it ethically reasonable to follow somebody to their car, take their picture and spread it around online...

Is it ethically reasonable to follow somebody to their car, take their picture and spread it around online, all because that particular person made a valid point that you disagreed with, and do all that in the name of social vengeance?

Is it ethically resonable to sexualize children because you are secretly fucked in the head? If you are the type of person who is uncomfortable around naked kids then you are probably a closet pedo. They aren't either sex, they are babies for fucks sake.

I notice this a lot with americans. They will see a baby running around naked and think it's a crime or something. Pretty strange.

>facebook fags do personal army shit

disgusting

....why would a man go into the woman's restroom with a two year old son? Even if he thinks his two year old identifies as a female or something, correct protocol is to take your child into the bathroom of your sex.

this appears to be a man's facebook account.

>Johnny
So a man went in the woman's bathroom with a kid and washed his hands. Yeah that's not right.

How did she get past the theater No Singles Policy?

The post has nothing to do with criminality, this is a question of morality.

This is a normal thing on Fagbook. Even Sup Forums doesn't do this as much, and when we do, it's done with good intention (corrupt politicians, pedo/crime rings, etc.). Fuckbook normies are a reckless cancer.

Probably referring to his wife/GF.

It's so easy to make shit up, throw in a victimisation story and watch the useful idiots do your bidding. Hollywood does it all the time with their shit films.

Someone just did this to some random chick in my area that we're having a disagreement. Called the person a spic (which was recorded) and ppl posted her entire life story to be publicly shamed. She will probably lose her job once it gets to employers. Fucking shit.

looks like an old jew bitch

At first I thought the facebook poster was a woman who brought her infant son into the womens bathroom with her (which is completely reasonable)

But it's a guy (I think?)

Is he trans? Is his infant (((trans)))?

I don't understand why what seems to be a man and his young son needed to use the womens bathroom in the first place?

ok

what was johnny doing in the women's bathroom anyway?

>Alishia La Cerda
>Alishia The Pig.

kek'd.

That's fucked up. If I were her I'd go to the cops, pretty sure this is illegal.

>A man takes his son into a womens restroom
>Gets yelled by a women
>Chases her to her car and takes a picture of her to post of social media

You cant make this shit up folks.

women take young children into the bathroom all the time.

Why did the guy go into the womens room????

Also why do you fucking cucks keep posting random fagbook shit here every fucking day

So a man walked into the woman's restroom and he's mad that someone got angry at him?

It was most likely a woman. The mom took her son into the womens bathroom you dip. My mom and grandma did that all that time when I was a child. Its not out of the ordinary.

Wait yeah, I just saw the facebook name. So wtf why did a dude take his son into the womans bathroom???

Was wondering about that myself.

What?

Social justice is individual injustice.

So if I'm getting the picture right
>2 year old son needs to take a leak
>father takes him to the potty cause he ain't potty trained enough to do it himself
>father and son choose to enter the ladies room
>middle aged woman sees this and tells them they're in the wrong bathroom
>not so polite about it
>father follows her out to car arguing with her about this
>"you're a bigot"
>"you're a pervert, fuck you"
> etc. etc.
>father snaps photo and posts of Facebook
>tells his followers to do something about this lady
Sounds like the father was in the wrong here (if it was a mother taking her son into the ladies room so that she could supervise him, that would be a different story). Still, posting someone's face on social media to have society go after them for some petty shit is a faggot move. The guy should have just moved on.

Yet the woman is called a bitch?

i like how her purple outfit matches her purple car.

From his facebook I don't see how the kid is trans and the father shoots guns.

>father takes son into the women's restroom
>follows woman to her car to harass her

They're both bottom of the barrel white trash, and so is anyone who cares about the faggot argument they had

>AZ
>Cabrera
deport him

Hmm, his story sounds believable. What sounds more believable is that the spic was being a creep and his dumb kid was causing a ruckus. Then he followed her around and continued being an asshole. Then made up a story about her being intolerant.

Good.

This.

Mmyeah that's the story here

Notice the poster says

"...and tells me i shouldn't go out wit hout a man to take him..."

So i'm assuming the mother posted on the father's facebook for whatever reason. Regardless, it's fucked up to post the lady's face. Crazy mexican bitch.

When people think that something like this ISN'T a ridiculous thing to do, what is the justification? Seems pretty clear that the intention is to have other people recognize them in real life and then harass them on the street. But in their world, what do they think they're doing?