There's no question anymore that Melania despises Trump

There's no question anymore that Melania despises Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/video/uIgqNhvuXOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, she is putting him through the shit this week. But he used to dodge her hand. I've seen it. She must feel like she is getting him back or something.

Why wouldn't she? He treats her like garbage and I would not be surprised if he's raped her on multiple occasions.

inb4
>U CANT RAPE UR WIFE U KEK

He never dodged her hand, Melania and Ivanka have consistently given him the stink eye or dodges.

u cant :)

she's a shareblue shill.

>implying you can

Ever wonder why you're alone?

yea gee i have to broadcast that i will rape my wife in order to get one

Fucking mudslimes need to leave my continent.

You can't rape your wife you dumb fuck.

That's like stealing your own car

Nah, I was just calling your mind a miserable thing that should be redone.

Are you the one fucking my car? Are you the one always leaving the tailpipe caked with lube???

No he gave her a pat on the hand when she wanted to hold his hand, multiple times. I don't really care, they need to sort it out.

>You can't rape your wife
Yes, you can.

>There's no question anymore that Melania despises Trump.
no shit, be eastern european, and your husband makes you be surrounded by saudis while he dances with them and arms them, and then goes to israel to pray with kikes.

Actually Donald Trump has already been killed and replaced with a clone. Melania knows but cannot speak out unless she and Barron are also hit. Her revulsion towards Donald is a cry for help.

Melania is a hard core Christian, she is anti Kike and Trump took her to Kike land. I'd be pissed too.

>thinks a person can ever belong to you like property

Which Muslim country are you from?

Why does that 747 he flies on always look so Xbox huge

Daily reminder: Melania married her dad only polar opposites in ideology with her dad being a literal communist leader in his city and trump being a ruthless capitalist.

Pic related her parents.

Are you really so stupid that you can't "puzzle-out" what's going on in the clip?
How the fuck do you even make it through the day without getting yourself accidentally killed?

Let me guess, your mental gymnastics can explain it in some completely logical way, right?

yeah it's a coincidence and she moves his hand before his even touched hers, she didn't even notice

He was acting friendly with Muzzoes and Melania and Ivanka are feminists.

>being this retarded
the saudi deal is something Kushner and ivanka are behind, just like the Saudis.

>thinking they're unironically feminists,
>not just saying it to shut up SJWs

>You can't rape your wife you dumb fuck.
t. achmed

dagbladet.no/video/uIgqNhvuXOU most cucked newspaper in Norway, but you should still watch the video, really related to thread and also from today

Slovenes hate Jews. It's a known fact, not even memeing here

Cuck

i have really struggled with whether and how to respond to this. The way some men on Sup Forums say these things so nonchalantly is just cringey, but at least some of you have a sense of chivalry still, and I genuinely appreciate that. The premise, however, is problematic. Maybe not inherently, but within the context of the sexist society we live in. Men are allowed, and often feel compelled, to think out loud at women, to share unsolicited not necessarily informed thoughts at women. (And usually these men, unlike you, don’t even seem to recognize that their thoughts may not be useful.) Women on the other hand aren’t allowed to be as open. So, if you want to not just be respectful, but actually be anti-oppression, it is better (IMO) not to respond to a woman’s work with the types of thoughts that other men pawn off as insights, if you know what i mean. again, i appreciate your honesty, but i feel obligated to point these things out.

Wow thats just hate