Americans actually get fined for not using the cuckbelt

>americans actually get fined for not using the cuckbelt

Jesus Christ, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwTVEBwZEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals had been given power. What the fuck do you expect?

this is the truth

The government needs more income and can exploit emotional women to get stuff like this passed.

Humans can become projectiles without a seatbelt.

It's largely to protect other people that could be in the car.

e.g. 4 people in car. 3 wear seatbelt. 1 ragdoll slams into all their heads. 4 casualties.

this bullshit is what /bant/ is for

There is literally nothing wrong with using a seat belt

/bant/ is d&c

Theres nothing to explain. Its just another revenue stream for the state.

America hate thread

A girl I knew in highschool is a quadreplegic because she got into a medium speed crash a block from her house, because she didn't wear her seatbelt

Wow you're so cool for not wearing the seat belt

Lemme guess, they don't suck Trump dick enough for you?

Why wouldn't you use your seatbelt?

Hit a good bump you didn't expect in a 4WD. You'll wear a seatbelt. I guarantee it.

>yfw stats for death in car accidents before and after seatbelt legislation

>i am become bootlicker

yes, which is why you belong in /bant/

fixed for you

i love it

If I got in a fender bender at 20 mph and the other person died I'd feel like shit.

This baka desu senpai
Like what the fuck. Normally I'm against the nanny state but given how retarded it is to drive without your seatbelt, I fully support the government separating those retards from their money so I don't have to pay as much tax.

That sounds hot

Buy a car made before the 60s, no seatbelt

So this is a troll thread right?

/po/ isn't actually this fucking retarded?

Do you still think we should let people drive drunk?

She got really fat from not being able to move

Keeps you seated in difficult situations. There's a funny flick with a fat guy being tossed around as he tries to maneuver and gets sucked out the rear window or something.

Our road safety agency had an information campaign asking drivers "if they had an elephant in the back seat" as a warmup before seatbelts became mandatory on all seats in the car.

I lost a really close cousin to the
>cmon who needs a seatbelt, it's only a couple of blocks
Jew

When people get mangled needlessly because they're stupid the rest of our insurance rates go up. We're all pooled together.

Clunk click every trip

Police are shitbags who don't care about crime or keeping the community safe, their job is to extort money from the citizens for the state.

INSURANCE COMPANIES aka wholly owned subsidiaries of Satan.

I got one onetime it was like $238

This
Anyone who disagree is genuinely retarded and should get the fuck back to your third world country

But. It's like. The most fundamental, proven, effective safety device for a motorvehicle.
all these people
>muh uncomfortable
>muh blah blah blah
Like take 2 seconds, adjust it properly, it's perfectly comfortable, the interial brake lets you reach around the car while still enabling a snug seatbelt lock if you get in a collision.
Absolutely zero down side.

Then why don't animals wear seat belts? Guitar cases?etc.? (((They))) want you to stay alive for money, that's it

what do you mean stupid bozgor

when you cross the border into civilization you'll get fined too

(((insurance)))

We also get fined you fucking retard. Read before you shitpost, te élettelen rakás szar.

Its for cleanup more than anything. No one wants to look for bodies

New Hampshire is still free, we don't have to wear a slavebelt or buy (((car insurance)))

/po/ just makes stupid paper birds what would they know?

Why the fuck wouldn't you wear a seatbelt?
I hate when someone gets in my car and thinks they don't have to wear one like if I have to slam on the breaks for some reason your heads going through the windshield

You don't need to insure *your* car in Sweden, you only need the insurance that covers damages to others' property.

you should kill yourself to spite (((them))) then :^)

>falling for the seatjew

The fine amount in my state for failing to use a seatbelt is 15 dollars, if a cop even bothers to write you a ticket for it.

That's how it works here too

There are multiple packets, the minimal insurance packet typically is liability only

(((They))) know more than you think.

we have so many people with cars that drive like maniacs our emergency services scrap someone's brains off the pavement every single day.

its a statistical fact that wearing a seatbelt is safer and has less potential for serious injury. Most of this is b/c serious injuries are extremely expensive and the best way to reduce cost of motor vehicle collisions is to use preventative measures, yeah it sucks but this is what happens when insurance companies, emergency service contractors and all the unions involved put pressure on the politicians.

at least in my State we can't use police ticket revenue for anything except bare minimum costs outlined a year in advanced for that particular police station, so writing 20 dollar tickets is actually pretty rare.

Then you shouldn't get into a car where people don't wear seatbelts

I am almost certain finance companies is Sweden aren't going to loan you money for a car without full coverage.

>This is a good idea
>therefore it should be mandatory
>the nanny state is good for me
>I do not need freedom I just need to be kept safe

>>americans actually get fined for not using the cuckbelt
Not only that but school buses have no seat belts at all. Kids ride in a bus that if it crashes the children go flying like ping pong balls.

You are off by 45 degrees pham

If they don't want to wear their seatbelt, knowing the risks, who am I to force them to wear it? It affects nobody but them

If you wanna wear your seatbelt, go for it. Just don't force other people to do the same

It's basically an idiot tax. Like buying lotto tickets.

>not wanting to not be ejected through windshield
>thinks spaghetti and bread will cushion fall

Nice try

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwTVEBwZEo

yeah why put a seatbelt on i mean c'mon its current year

>Humans can become projectiles without a seatbelt.
Why don't kids riding on a school bus have seat belts if that is true.

>didn't go flying out of the car and die
The Jews would save my life just to Jew me longer.

Well, yeah. If things go badly the bank sits there with a debt relief order and a couple of grand down the drain.

They wanted to enforce that after a bus full of kids died, but everyone said it was expensive, so they didn't

A double edged sword
It prevents from violating the NAP by violating the NAP

Why would being forced to wear a seatbelt be a problem?god forgive if the law wants to protect dumb shits from killing them selves
Fucking Eurotrash

Oh they'll jew you real good. How much does pic related cost in Burgerland?

CHECKMATE

"Oh no I got a small bruise from the seatbelt keeping my body from flying headfirst out the windshield, maaan fuck the slavebelt :^("

>The jew charging you to not let eugenics work so they can have a dumber goy population.

Its just a revenue stream. And a way to pull people over to entrap them for other things because if they aren't following a law that could potentially save their lives, what else can they catch you doing.

Just wear your fucking seatbelt you mong, and yes it stupid for a law, but why would you ever worry about the grievances of the peasants?

Been so in Estland for years now. Holding a phone during driving is also illegal, but it is allowed to use a hands-free system.

A whole lot less than a funeral.

Less than a coffin

>4 people in car. 3 wear seatbelt. 1 ragdoll slams into all their heads. 4 casualties.
HAHAHAHAAHA WHAT
dude number 4 is ragdolling through the window, he aint bouncing around in the car unless the car is flipped through the air, which is extremely rare

Infringement of personal liberty. If I don't want to wear a seatbelt and I know the risks, who are you to force me to? It affects no one but me, I should not be subject to the coercion of others.

Not as much as losing your life, my Darwin-award winning friend

If seatjews are that useful, why aren't they required on busses?

>Use seatbelt while in a private vehicle
>NEVER wear shoulder strap or waist belt in a military vehicle

it does affect other people though you fucking mong. I'm not gonna die if some retard crashes into me because one of my passengers was too """alpha""" to wear a """cuckbelt""" and got thrown around the interior. If you're too cool to wear a seatbelt in my car you can walk bruh

>Don't use safety goy you'll live longer

Gee

You what? Funerals are cheaper than medically treating serious injuries. That's why they go back and run over again the people they run over in Gookland, to make sure they're dead

Yes obviously, but if you're the only one in the car there is no excuse for the state coercion

ITT: all these bootlickers believing the government gives two fucks about their safety
This is to get compliance on something small and nothing more

Huh, I guess lives are only worth something in America ;:^)

And even if there are passengers, it should be a personal decision of the driver, not a mandatory law

the risks are to OTHERS. Your faggoty retarded little libertarian NAP nonsense doesn't work in the real world because you're not allowed to put others in danger recklessly.

Not wearing a seat belt reduces your control of your own vehicle in case of accident and increases the chance that you are thrown from your vehicle, turning your body into a projectile.

You're not allowed to just put others in danger for no reason. I bet you're the kind of shit stain who thinks you can use asbestos in your buildings and never put batteries in the smoke detectors because MUH FREEDUM.

>Do as exactly as mommy says or you'll pay up, goy

Eat shit, faggot.

How much does a funeral cost? I know your medical care can be fucking expensive, I don't believe a funeral is more expensive than

>reduces your control of your own vehicle
This.
Good luck keeping the controls steady while bouncing around like a retard.

Seatbelt laws are to protect everyone else from idiots, not to protect idiots from themselves.
If I cause an accident and you die or get crippled because you are not wearing a seatbelt you just ruined my life and ended yours. Say in this example if you were wearing a seat belt it would just be a minor injury and property damage.
In that scenario the law is designed to protect me, not you.
Leave it to an idiot extreme Libertarian to find the most retarded examples of "muh liberties" being trampled when putting on a seat belt takes like 1 second and has no practically no downside.

Id rather have a fucked up lung then a fucked up head from smashing into the dash.

you can still go flying out of the windshield. why are you so resistant to something that is literally there to save your life? it's not even uncomfortable, I feel weird not wearing one at this point.

koch brother propaganda has really done a number on you lot. wish we could just split the world into ancapistan and saneland already

I got pulled over in a parking lot for not wearing my seatbelt driving to the grocery store after I got gas. My car doesn't even have airbags.

Youre a retard. IT's just a law to keep idiots like you from killing others.

Also cops use it as a way to fill their quotas, which I don't care since I wear a seat belt.

Depends on what they do but around 1000 to 10 grand for the really cool stuff. But let me ask you this, how much would someone have to pay you to give up your life? Add that to the above costs.

Kids bounce.

Taxing away things you don't want in your society is a perfect to organize it.
It is voluntary, non-violent, and it raises revenue.
The sooner we place taxes on Roman Catholic religious properties and synagogues in this country, the better.

She was on the backseat, soo the seatbelt would break her ribcages instead.

Adding to my post because relevant.