Press F to detonate the nail bomb

Press F to detonate the nail bomb.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Allahu akbar.

I will place it in mecca...

Serious question, would this cause as much damage as the one in Manchester? I'm not expert on bombs so I'm curious

why nails? just because they're pointy? ball bearings are much more aerodynamically efficient for the same job.

buying ball bearings in bulk would be suspect.

you can buy a shitload of nails and no one will blink an eye. building a fence, m8?

G

More like F for false flag, or F for fake.

probably because it's the easiest way to get a lot of loose metal that's small enough to use as shrapnel
also if you get shitty chinese nails they'll fragment more

For Brits, buying anything in bulk would be suspect.

I have serious doubts. Bombs need to build up pressure to do lethal damage. The glass would shatter from the weakest of pressure. The reason a tiny grenade works so well is that it's a metal casing and when it finally breaks, there is extreme preassure built up.

hello officer
you can just buy magnetic blocks

That thing on top looks like a starter solenoid for a ford truck or something

send to Sup Forums

rerollin

The bomb casing is inside the jar. The only thing the jar adds is glass dust and nail shrapnel, which is pretty effective.

Ban assault nails for fuck sake, we're talking about little kids here.

You can't carry a knife? LOL

Almost
Send to /diy/ for extreme lethality tweaking.

No, you clearly have to ban electricity. It is what is used to trigger de bomb.

If I took that lid off wojld people die?

It would be extremely painful.

They can't even purchase spoons without an ID.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html

nobody uses actual nails in nail bombs. its just the name. its far more effective to use steel balls or pellets, as is used with professional military explosives (M18 claymore mine).

nails have a large surface area so they'd get stuck easily, balls on the other hand will be able to penetrate multiple targets and bounce around inflicting heavy casualties and damage.

You're a big bomb

Are you kidding me?

For grnde fans....

The gubirmint really knows how to take care of us, hun?

Not true. You don't gain much detonation velocity with high explosives even if you confine them. Grenades work because the casings are pre-fragmented and the relatively small explosion propels an uniform cloud of fragments around the grenade.

really? children DIED
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Good idea, I write that down...

fffffffffff
f
f
f

>hitler did nothing wrong
>he thinks we're joking

Reminder to renew your thumbtack license.

>ive been here for almost a month now
new fag

a how does a wan a make a bomb like dis, i ask for a bersonal interist ofcourse

This is the default western position in most of these subjects for centuries. You are the dumb here.

Smart.

oooooh it vely vely simpuru

You can order a jar full easy enough. China will ship you shitty ones order it off allibaba or something and I doubt anyone would notice.

F

A thermos works pretty well.

Heating element from a hot water heater.
Slightly moded

i not undirstind wat u say u motherfuck amiriki laf to me?

here is my question.

how in the fuck do you smuggle a NAIL BOMB into a concert?

dont they pat people down, or use scanners?

idiot, they'd all stick together.
t. bomb maker

>ball bearings
>suspect
you can buy them by the bagful, I've done it myself (MI5 not for bombs). This scumbag used ball bearings and nuts and bolts.

great idea, thank you

Yeah but when akhmal is doing the pat downs..

So do pressure cookers.
Ban in the UK when?

the soros shills are finally snapping

That shit wouldn kill 3 ppl even if you're lucky.
That would do alot of superficial damage but nothing else.
Why is it the first nail bomb attack since the start of ISIS attack ?

here is my question, why don't you read the fucking news.
it was outside the concert

cut the black wire

When I imigrated here they unironically had Muslim "security" at the airport in Germany.
Old home country is a fucking joke.

He entered the foyer as people were leaving.

Wait, so the way these bombs kill people is not by a firey explosion, but by firing tiny balls everywhere? How fast would the balls have to travel to do damage? I've been shot with an airifle and it hurt but I dunno how that could kill anyone unless it was a direct shot to temple.

You will soon see.
>Truth will triumph and the truth is with us.

No. But a larger tray made from some metal could.
The bomb used there was quite larger than this one, for sure.

>security letting people into the venue

fire them all

sue them

High explosives already by definition have a detonation velocity above the speed of sound so it doesn't really matter

Hehe

>scumbag
take it easy. the scumbags were the ones at the concert who died.

don't lose focus on what's important.

>why don't you read the fucking news.
it's fake as fuck.

>a fucking mason jar

Pic related is the inside of a claymore mine. The projectiles are harder and slightly larger than air rifle pellets, and travel a LOT faster. Something like 1200 m/s.

Hello new fag, remember there are now way out.
>always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic
Its being normal sane white person like.

you think fire and compressed air is what kills you in an explosion?

no, it's shrapnel.

very fast, depends on the pressure within the explosive, and yes typical grenades kill by launching shrapnel everywhere

>tfw you will never be South African Farmer who uses explosives to keep Kaffers from randomly nig walking onto your ranch
Why even live?

Even a claymore mine would have difficulty to kill 22 people.. It would have badly injured a lot but first time i hear of a homemade nail bomb that KILL 22 people when it is designed to not kill but to cripple the enemy to lower the troupes morales..

It's getting hairy when Muslims discover that you can make nerve gas in your kitchen.
Death count will be in the hundreds.

You can, sort of. According to the gov website it's illegal to

>carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62cm) or less

That being said, an officer will still probably take it away from you and give you a warning/speech even if you're following the advice from their own website.