Uh oh

Uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-attack-police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet
archive.is/khw9n
m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10716806
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fucking Orwelian.

Who the fuck would write that and feel justified?

an Anglo

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Bongs explain yourselves.

britbongs are kinda silly

DarrenB likes to sit in his basement with the lights off while he shoves a cucumber in his ass (dry) while he watches a livestream of his wife upstairs in the bedroom getting demolished by a BBC and he let his daughter convert to Islam and he pays her 45yo husband to rape and stone her

>be brit
>say something that might be misconstrued as mean
>get sent to jail

how come the feminists never stick up for other women, and even the women who will just end up asking for us to die for them?

But seriously, where are the fucking feminists now?

>Racial hatred
>racial

Just fucking nuke us USA.

Amazing...

>islam is a race

>London
>Anglo

Try again mutt

DarrenB needs to be made an example of.

>tfw even Sweden doesn't have laws this retarded

your nation is lost

LOSER

Kek. Bongs have always been the enemy of the European people. They will always be the most leftist country there is because they are a mixed race of mongrels with no real identity, thus they always take the side of globalism/ imperialism rather than developing their own society.

Uhhmm.... Sweetie you forgot the part she basically called for another holocaust

>Her original tweet read: “22 dead – number rising. Schofield. Don’t you even dare. Do not be part of the problem. We need a final solution.”

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-attack-police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet

darrenb deserves to have his throat cut. be a shame if it happened kek

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/khw9n

still shouldn't go to prison. muslims should be rounded up and killed starting with white muslims.

Maybe don't ask for another holocaust

It is. And the worst part is that they don't seem to realize what they're doing. Or maybe they do and they just don't care because everything is justified if you're a leftist.

"anglo" Theyre just a bunch of potato niggers with like 5 percent more germanic rape baby genes. Where does the anglo meme come from, theyre saxon.

maybe quit blowing up 9 year old girls

>another
>implying there was ever one to begin with

>Cowed

what did she mean by that?

>Another holocaust

Dude must be a hired shareblue. Going around looking for tweets like hers and then messaging authorities.

Oh man, shit is going to fucking explode with such ferocity soon..

You can taste it in the air at this point. Normies wont know what planet they are living on.

Britbongs confirmed retarded

I dont get this. Who is she, who is the other guy? She is right
is she redpill?

OY VEY

>what did she mean by that?

Are you retarded? Cowed, acting like a cow - cows are timid and easily scared.

Submitting to wishes via intimidation

Look at this fucking cuck

>Who is she

A TV personality (she'll probably be fired, LOL), Brandon is what Sup Forums would call a cuck, poking his nose in.

>everything is justified if you're a leftist.

Except criticizing Islam.

Oh my god, are you kidding me Britbongs?

thought police arrest this girl

It's ok to blatantly say "All white people need to die", but it's illegal to even allude to do something about Islamic terrorism. What the fuck

He looks like a regula ol' bloke who says wot he thinks bout tha packis, not a fucking hatespeech twitter detective what the fuck is going on

We tend to you words like "coward" or "pussy" here in the states.

Cowed.the fuck?

>this is what the average British man looks like

>foreigners defending Spergy Hopkins
Autistic people need to be eradicated

bongs will tolerate a traitor like this?

Leftist scum.

We have a major problem with them.

>normalfag celebs are calling for the DOTR

Why post here? This is nupol, where everyone votes Tory...

IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

Thanks I'll keep that in mind next time I decide to do that

Makes sense, just like the other day when I cheetahed for a few miles after work.

(Cheetahs are known for running)

Looks like a permavirgin.

GEE I WONDER WHY

GAS THE FUCKING JEWS

Don't cut yourself there bud

Remember that a majority of Europeans look down on the US as uncultured for not having Free Speech Police monitor and punish anyone who says a no-no

An English person saying white people need to die would be arrested, though I have a feeling the Crown Prosecution Service wouldn't take it to court. The perpetrator might agree to admit it in return for a "caution" meaning they get a criminal record but aren't charged or otherwise punished.

Saying "all black people should die" would probably get you sent to prison.

PERHAPS A SPELL BEHIND BARS THEN INNIT BRUV?

>Cohen
color me surprised

It's time to shit up this guy's profile somehow

>Who the fuck would write that and feel justified?

Congrats. Thanks to retards like you someone can screenshot your post and put him on talk shows and he can show your screenshot and how he gets "death threats" and make money off of that. Kill yourself.

Cowed is an ancient verb:

Macbeth Act 5, Scene 9, Page 2:

"Accursèd be that tongue that tells me so,
For it hath cowed my better part of man!
And be these juggling fiends no more believed,
That palter with us in a double sense,
That keep the word of promise to our ear,
And break it to our hope. I’ll not fight with thee"

It's already protected. Guess what party he votes for...

bin it faggot

That doesn't usually happen in Britain.

So when are we going to destroy DarrenB's account with shitposting? He deserves it, that cowardly cuck.

Keep it in mind next time you think about defending child killers you fucking scum

>bin it faggot

My post was factually correct, what do you have against it?

>euros dare say usa is greatest goy meanwhile they're living in a pseudo-dystopian society

The sad part is they genuinely believe the other guys are The Party while they're fucking doing this.

ITS LIKE ANUDDUH SHOAH!

Sup Forums has always been conservative newfag. Bin that edge

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAH

I've send them a message saying I'm gonna show up there and execute every fucking traitor. Hope they learn the lesson.

>they don't seem to realize what they're doing
Easier to rule over pacified herbivores. Don't get angry, don't riot, don't demand something be done. Be sad, write hashtags on twitter, cry for the cameras.

Good goy.

So is cheetahed, I'm just appropriating the meaning.

m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10716806

>foreigners not understanding what a tolerant and free society the UK is

Are you in the other thread as well? Why have you saved so much of this shit on your computer? Is it an obsession?

>tfw she says she wants A solution and they straight up admit that it's the ONLY solution

Just how lacking in self-awareness are they?

Lmao, even we're not this Orwellian. Saving this pic to show britcucks how cucked they are.

Yes she could endanger the obvious love British Muslims have for their home country.

I could honestly see him wearing sonichu apparel.
That face and pose just scream turbosperg.

Why don't you respond when called out on it? Divide and conquer shill or just a desperate faggot?

>speak out against muslims
>get sent to prison for 10 years
>the prison is full of muslims

You're a joke, pops

>Islam is a race

When will this meme end?

Lets not confront your inane laws and societal rules then

The mighty United Kingdom ladies and gents..

>almost 100% shitskin
Really made me think.

Is that Adam Sessler?

Fuck off jew

>burger education
The UK Conservative Party hasn't been *conservative* since Thatcher came to power. Learn some history, you thick yank cunt. Heseltine lost the war and Thatcher heralded the rise of neo-liberalism...and Sup Forums has NEVER been a conservative board. That's even more retarded than saying Sup Forums has always been a libertarian board. Go back to your based Gavin McInnes videos, nupol faggot.

Haven't seen that one before. Breddy gud

Jews create the terrorists so they can sell you the survallence technology.
>This way they protect themselves.

>"Western" is a race
>"Muslim" is a race

This has to end.

How the fuck is this reality

My religion Islam compells me to say: "anything you want"

That's all you Brits have to do to get your freedom of speech back.