>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 22
>Al-Waer, Homs back under full government control
>Norwegian special forces and tribal fighters from near Palmyra deployed to al-Tanf
>ISIS-claimed attack on AaS kills 30 in Idlib province
>SDF advancing from both sides of Raqqa, gains in Sarhabiya al-Sharqi (west) and Hamrat Nasser (east)
>SAA gain Dharat Umm Salasil on Jordanian border from FSA
>Russian flag photographed over former FSA base in eastern Suweida
>Tigers gain Tell Fa??ah, al Samajilia and Kaziat in East Aleppo from ISIS
>ISIS preparing to evacuate Yarmouk Camp, south Damascus
>Further build-up in Palmyra, convoys from Liwa al-Quds and Imam Baqir Brigades arrive
>Northern Mosul fully liberated, ISIS territory reduced entirely to the Old City

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
nzivnet.com/brief/7566
twitter.com/watanisy/status/866953590681866240
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/866984067916607488
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/867092268410384384
twitter.com/watanisy/status/866954599915282432
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/866960208593133569
twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/867073577824210944
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.185678&lon=37.595215&z=11&m=b&show=/12973851/Al-Bardah
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/867005525589995520
youtube.com/watch?v=FDvGmosiwDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K2LZrmIxCCw
southfront.org/government-forces-advancing-on-multiple-frontlines-in-southeastern-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>must watch

["CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4]
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Syrians converted to arabs gaining ground because 2 nations do the heavy lifting (Russia and now, bigly, new US government)
>we muh warriors fuck this and that
>clouded weather, no foreign airstrikes
>oh no, we lost Palmyra and 50 other villages and towns for the 666th time

FUCK ISLAM WHATEVER YOUR SECT IS, mohamhead WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A LIAR

There's a thread already you dumdum gypsy

i cross boards rarely and Sup Forums is a once or twice a week thing, not really that much into politics just come for the basic stuff.

give me a quick rundown on assad.

no need to be rude you filthy arab

thread is here lads:

>no need to be rude you filthy arab
Romaniabro no need to lie I know you love Arabs.

Let's post here instead. The other thread is filled with cretin.

bump for later

The other thread is filled with so many shitposters i will bump this thread with updates.

Map is 4 hours ago.

>Saudi funded Sudanese army mercenaries announce that they are withdrawing from the Midi desert after yesterdays ambush

>#SAA control Baridah and Jabal Baridah /E.#Homs.

Now this photo is rare as fuck.

tiger?

Bassel al-Assad.

>The other thread is filled with so many shitposters i will bump this thread with updates.
Yeah, the swiss kurd and british roach are at it again.

>Clashes near Palmyra Silos: ISIS claimed to killed 14 government soldiers and wounded 6 others

HAHAHAHA even after the terrorist attack in manchester you guys worship mudslimes instead of white God emperor Trump come to ptg when you stop sucking ASSads cock and want to help the leader of the free world make ameroca and the middle east great again

The Tiger found himself a nice roof top/balcony in Eastern 'leppo.

quite funny.

I just saw two threads got populated.
came here, went there, and guess what?
I came to the right place first time round.
It's already full to the limit.

I guess I came to the

>Surprising tactical moves by the US military in eastern Syria.
>This morning an American combat helicopter, Apache, attacked the 17th Infantry Division Syrian army in the suburbs of the city of Raqqa.
>At the moment, there is a broad effort by all branches of the Syrian army, in cooperation with the Shiite militias fighting alongside it in the country, to seize the territories near the Iraqi border. It was possible for the 17th Division to send troops to the American task force, which is currently moving from south-eastern Syria, the al-Tanf area, towards the Deir Ezzor area.
nzivnet.com/brief/7566

Based USA

stop bumping this!

real thread is here

u did see the article in the guardian, no?
the one that links the trump and brexit campaigns to a plutocrats program right?

How does it feel to watch others fuck your wife (life?)?

>It's already full to the limit.
So is Europe, don't hear us complaining :^)

shouldn't we use the oldest first?

>if you support assad you're nu-pol and a loser
Why, because Israel hates Assad? And the entire west, for that matter? Fuck off reddit, Assad is probably whiter than you

should but i updated dev's in the other one... I made this one when the prev bread was baked with the GET and it kept getting bumped

(you)
farming (you)s are we?

I do sage it when I post like that... so I have two threads up now.. this one should die since the other one is updated ...idk do as you wish

good cause I'm coming with some buds. Not many. We pretty diverse and stuff. We are white and based. So no complaining.

guys Schlomo is pro Assad and is secretly in love whit Suheil he writes boy pico fanfics !

I always hated the one dimensional left/right analysis. I like the cartesian plane more. It does provide better insight.

However I think we need a cube. I been trying to think about the best z axis to plot tho. religion? intensity of ideology?

if u imagine it as a cube, then you will find your ideal shape within it, depending on exactly the kind of things you believe in.

perhaps a cube of political beliefs, that allows you to span elements of both left and right while slicing vicariously through the upper reaches of authoritarianism or whatever.

do you mean like each face having a different trait? as in ideology/religion/....?

i'll come over to the new thread and post a pic of what i mean

ye

Assad and ISIS almost never clash directly, though. They mostly just gang up on rebels and kurds.

That's pretty OK. Nice.

Alright, fuck the other thread.
Kike and diaspora overload in there.
Will continue posting updates here.

Very good.

According to Elijah J. Magnier:
>ISIS was caught east of al-Qaryatayn between two fires, evacuating the area (huge territory) after fierce fighting.
Still haven't seen any footage from there other than at Qarayatayn dam.

Hmm, all sources I've found on this development:
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/866953590681866240
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/866984067916607488
>twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/867092268410384384
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/866954599915282432
>twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/866960208593133569
>twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/867073577824210944

well I did read somewhere else that IS withdrew from the area completely

I don't doubt the sources, but none of them mentions any territory beyond the mountain ridge other than military source to me-man saying Bardah is captured and that was a while ago.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.185678&lon=37.595215&z=11&m=b&show=/12973851/Al-Bardah

Military source to me : twitter.com/MIG29_/status/867005525589995520

Also I'd risk saying that:
Roads 30, 45 & 90 are in direct fire control of SAA now.

Despite how much i want it to be true, I'm not as optimistic.
The lack of videos/photos and updates has me on edge.

Aye, the lack of visual proof is disturbing, but nevertheless a lot of sources (and not even pro-gov ones) are reporting the advance, while IS channels imply they've indeed withdrawn, so I'm quite optimistic.

Would be dope if it's true though. Should be easy to push the eastern qalamoun baboons back to Jayrud/Ruhaybah if ISIS are gone as a bonus with the forces SAA has amassed.

>The #UAE banned Al-Jazeera channel and its website, and #Qatar banned the Sky News Channel and its website in return

Boots on the ground in bongland, uh-oh.

Is it happening?

Also MaT & jihadi friends don't have a half of a half of a half of manpower Shia militias, Druze militias and SAA has there, so if IS withdrawns, the escalation won't be nowhere near bloody, but fast and succesful. Hopefully.

No. If anything they'll just lock up more English people for racism.

You're fucking retarded the Tiger Forces are about to attack ISIS's largest remaining city west of the Euphrates.

Dumayr and the rest of E Qalamoun getting green bussed would be sweet.

>The Syrian Army controls the villages of Al-Mazran, Al-Kanaawiyah, Western Hammamah, Mohsena and Jamiliya in the eastern Aleppo countryside

>US and UK help ISIS.

How retarded are you?

It's somewhat possible because the frontlines around Dumayr are virtual, there wasn't any clashes for years, and food, water is given to the "pocket" regulary.
But I doubt people living in peace for a long time would like to go to Idleb or Jarabulus, hell even folks from al-Waer came back to where they came from, because of the treatment on the Turkish border in Jarabulus.

I think it goes like this:
>UK wanted to bomb Assad
>Without Assad, ISIS would grow, yaddi yadda

Well, the green busses aren't deportations of villagers willing to stay under Assad. Just getting the fighters is always a massive boon for the SAA.

Oi, fuck off to your containment thread:

kek

It seems Alamaq is more reliable than we thought it is. A few threads back I posted an image on their today's morning release, where they've stated withdrawal both from e Homs & e Aleppo CS, and it seems it's true, SAA is going on without meeting resistance.

>Assad and ISIS almost never clash directly, though.
yeah, hmmm NO!
lurk more

For real?
Even Maskanah? or are they just pulling back to Maskanah from the plains?

No, Maskaneh was fortified with (citation) IEDs, trenches and minefields, but rather the countryside around it.
Also keep in mind IS militants have nowhere to run to from Maskaneh, since Tabqa is cut off.

nu-Sup Forums goes to /sg/, gets pumped with pro-Rebel shitposts--doesn't feel well and changes--AUTISM! MANY SUCH CASES!

Is this the official current /sg/ ?

The other bread has been infected by jewish rats

>US Force & MaT presence at Tanf/Waleed border crossing.
God, can't they just bulldoze these insects already?
I get what you're saying but there's still countryside roads.

>Syrian army and its allies advanced south of the city of Palmyra
youtube.com/watch?v=FDvGmosiwDQ
Hmm, how far south is this?

The other thread is cancer.
jews, shills and retards left and right.
Is wanting them do die asking too much? fuck i hate them!

is there a way we can protect the thread from this filhy (((infection))) ?

>Quick map update: #SAA Tiger Forces pushes into the direction of #Maskaneh, while also securing the arid area on western flank

Well, I'm reporting all the faggots and having a /comfy/ discussion with Strawbs tho
Yes lad, they've surely left some forces there, since full withdrawal is impossible..
Also what comes to my mind: when I saw the video from Mosul, the militants getting ready to be martyred, singing cheering.. they're fucked in the head lad, they're just fucked in the head.
You can't expect something from them, it's complete chaos.

kek, true.
youtube.com/watch?v=K2LZrmIxCCw

>blurring the black man face
Yeah, we all know who that dude is, requesting the pic in question where we see him throughout the years.

Not that i know of, unfortunately. when the thread dies they will come here to shit this one too.

Dez when ?

Yet another syrian thread
Over and over again

Sup Forums is not MENAchan
Get on it

Then they really deserve a Zyklon B delivery

Maybe he has clones?
Or it's just a 'groid they put at the border because they're expecting them to get bulldozed soon
kek

Hey now that I think about it, do we have anyone from the Syrian countryside who posts here or is it just city boys?

>US cloned black man to fight wars
I could see that being a thing, it could also explain the "Sudaneses" killed yesterday in Yemen.

Literally protecting jihaidsts
Thanks Tr*mp!

>Can't let muh ebil Iran pass the borders

City boys. I have counted 3 in total. 2 from damascus and 1 from aleppo.

southfront.org/government-forces-advancing-on-multiple-frontlines-in-southeastern-syria/

Gains boys.

"This big"

Soon. Tanf first and the hama/palmyra countryside first. Once those checks are made, it is a straight shot to Deir Ez-Zor.

How many days will it take to take Maskanah or at least to reach it??

>you can go ahead and shoa those idiots for all I care for, they are useless. they don't work, they live on welfare and they lack basic respect for anyone who is not them.
Somewhat agreed and disagreed at the same time. I get how the superiority complex gets to them, they follow the Tora and Kabala just as literally as Jihadis follow their magic book.
As much as I don't think radicalism of this scale can be useful for any society, I must admit that preservation of all the long thousands of years of the experience your folk gathered over the centuries is bestly preserved in these folks.
Just like with Ireland, it slowly dies out, because there's less and less people who speak Celtic, if the same happens to your Elders (who are mainly radical orthodox), your relligion will start to be less and less relevant and will fade within history.
You could compare it to primitive cultures in Amazonia, they'll die out, eventually, and there's no way to stop it, so let's observe, and try to preserve these people for anthropological value.

10km to Maskanah yesterday

6km to Maskanah today

SOON

Give it 2-3 days and SAA will encircle Maskanah

First have to encircle it which will take a few days.
Hell, if ISIS will stay and fight until death, might take weeks to clear it...

Good

>days
Standard unit is kilomemes

No one really knows, Deir Hafr used the a fortress for ISIS for years, but then they just gave it up with a fight. They can reach Mskanah by end of the week, but taking a city this large depends on a lot of things.

P.S. Hi Swedecuck, thanks for this cool thread!

BASHAR AL ASSHEAD AND HIS FATHER HAFEZ HAS RULED FOE 45 YEARS THAT'S A BIG TERM 4U
why do /sg/ support this dictator again ??

>why do /sg/ support this dictator again ??
because he is still way better than all the alternatives at hand.

The wall is the reminder of first Shoah ever, 30-year long insurgency that killed more people (2 millions Jewish insurgents, 200 thousands legionaries) than all the documented battles and uprisings in the whole century combined.
I imagine it's the ultimate reminder of what should never happen again, ever.
Yet it happened, and I've personally questioned Israeli envoy to Poland: "do you think after this there's still God?" and he just said "he has a very bad sense of humour"

Cancer has arrived!

goodbye thread, time for some hoi4