Is there an actual solution to Islamic terrorism other that preventing them from coming into the country?

Is there an actual solution to Islamic terrorism other that preventing them from coming into the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep, stop funding them

Zyklon B.

you have to break up the ethnic enclaves and stop importing them so much. They are just going to take over like the chinks are taking over us. Good luck senpai.

bomb the shit out of them

Sure, round them up, put them in camps, and gas them.

Bomb saudi arbia they are the number 1 fiance and recruitment center of terrorists. saudi salafists are the core of ISIS. Take out saudi arbia you take out organized terrorism.

Tell your faggot ergogan first, asshole.

I agree.

The roach has a point

Embracing Lucifer as the Lord of light.

and who is funding them?

>post problem
>post solution
>no I want a DIFFERENT solution
Kys
Then it's not your problem.

Jew know who.

I've posted something like this before but I can't shake this sentiment. Sometimes I ponder the white man's folly and think we deserve it.

Our men have become totally emasculated. We let women have the vote and drag us into catastrophe. We let minorities use "racism" and "human rights" as rhetorical clubs to bludgeon us with in our own countries while many of these minorities are from countries that never even came close to dreaming of "human rights." We give people who are not our kin legs up in every field imaginable, then we make excuses for their shortcomings. We refuse to have babies, preferring to seek pleasure instead of happiness. We let our women get raped by invaders, then make excuses like "he didn't know better" or "muh institutional poverty." Our highest cultural ideals are fornication and consumerism. We let a small tribe of insular people take over our bureaucracies, education systems, economies, and media, and they infected us with their ideology to boot. Then we killed off the only man who dared to do something about it. We no longer dream, because we refuse to let ourselves experience the wonderful sense of "we." We let our own countries get bombed over and over again by barbarians. We let them drain resources from our economies carte blanche. We let them kill our children and do nothing about it - I take that back, we defend them vehemently.

When I'm on Sup Forums I'm mostly concerned about discussing these issues and constructing ways to raise awareness of them. But I'm not going to lie, I sometimes think, "maybe these people aren't worth saving."

Outlaw islam, deport those that won't convert, get behind secular dictatorships in the middle east, stop arming islamist groups, end non white migration.

More crusades

The solution has and always been accepting Muslims into your culture. Don't be hostile to them. Treat them with respect and dignity. Don't infringe on their religious rights.

This is how you get these terror attacks to end.

You still don't get it do you. Terrorists attack you because they see you as a hostile and oppressive force that targets Muslims, especially ones in your country.

Show them that they are wrong. Show them that you are not what they say you are.

Uniting them against the west would work.

Jew sure?

RECONQUISTA

Stop joining foreign wars perhaps?

I have a solution and it's genius. Make the notes. You need to import more muslim immigrants! Sounds stupid? Not when you start thinking about it. If there will be more muslims in the UK, the baddies will feel more at home and less aggressive.
Thank you. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

muslims attack civilians because militaries attack muslim civilians because muslims attack civilians EVERYWHERE

reminder that these attacks cannot be prevented. it's simply part and parcel of living in a major city.

Yes, deport the ones already here.

Deportations and withdraw support from Israel

Solution, put them all in ovens

Come on guys, serious responses. Politically viable and realistic suggestions

How can we actually stop these terrorists attacks?

How can you break up enclaves?

crusades

It all started with us invading the middle east unfortunately
The west is responsible for this

Psychologically attack them.

We disprove Islam

There is some merit to this. In Singapore, they engineering all housing, such that you have a deterministically distributed racial mix: Malay, Chinese, Indian...evenly spread out in each housing area. Breaking up the enclaves and clusters would be a start, but not a solution.

Mandate a standard language for the nation and all governmental documents.

Stop trumpeting diversity. Reinvigorate unifying and nationalist themes. Celebrate nationalist history. Bring fuckers together, dont laud any sort of hyphenism or external cultural identity.

Immigration time out or moratorium for 5-10 years would be a better beginning.

>Is there an actual solution to Islamic terrorism other that preventing them from coming into the country?
>solution
>other than preventing

Yes there is. Kill yourselves so the terrorist have no one to kill.

destroy this black box.

At any public event exclude muslims from entering.
It's sadly the only way to protect our children.
It can be lifted again one day when Islam is no longer a threat.

Let the murderers kill us so we can go to heaven.

>Is there an actual solution to Islamic terrorism
Tolerance.

>they engineering all housing, such that you have a deterministically distributed racial mix: Malay, Chinese, Indian...evenly spread out in each housing area
I think a racial quota like that is not legal in the US

> Mandate a standard language for the nation and all governmental documents.
All documents are already in English. Only govt documents are multi-lingual

> be nationalisist
our president has a Jewish family, he won't do that

we already have a long immigration time

MOAB

what if people call you a raciss islamaphobe

>so we can go to heaven.
Implying you are going to Heaven!!!!

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Call them a Pedophile.

>The west is responsible for this

Yes yes, none but white men are capable of responsibity or have any agency or control over their action. Everything the rest of us to is simply a reaction to the white man.

yeah, limit it extensively.

I forgive you.

bruv, you wanked to too much anime to ever go to heaven

And therefore it's impossible. Our PC will be our demise.

Where did I say white people again?

I forgive you.

>Start kicking doors in, making people disappear.
>Ban all funding from outside countries regarding anything Islamic.
>Ban Islam in the UK.

You can't show weakness with them.

whats oy vey in saudi?

Genocide.

What you cucks have done to the West with your weak cuck positions will not be forgiven. KYS

Go tell ISIS and their kike puppet masters that you forgive them and I will be sure to see ISIS beheading video of your bitch ass.

France do most of this. It doesen't work. This is a historical process like Bolshevikism was in the early 20th century. Salafism is seen as the height of savagery and evil incarnate much like Soviet Russia under Lenin was.

>The big black box of pig dicks will get bombed in your life time

Can't wait.

Why don't you kill me and go to Hell.

Deal with the Sunni and shia divide and stop using oil. Without oil then they would just be a bunch of tribes fighting each-other and we wouldn't have to fuck around in the middle east.

Demand the Quran be reformed to remove all the shit about killing the non believers and make it so anyone preaching the old beliefs is imprisoned or deported.

Same thing that happend with the new testament.

Pull it out by the roots.

You will be sure to kill yourselves with your cuck faggotry!

Kill them off

#BanTheQuran

You're right about the questionable legality of racial distributions, and probably a uniquely Sing situation.

However, you're wrong about English...everything from the courts, to drivers license tests, to voting documents are all provided gratis in foreign languages. EVERYTHING should be required to be in English (or whatever single language)....no exceptions...not even tacquerias or other spic/afrinog/gook enclave...no 'press 1' for English ever.

Lose all "hyphenated American" celebrations...only celebrate originalist and constitutional American history and people. Focus on unity, not diversity.

Seriously need to drop the 'diversity is strength' Orwellian doublespeak...it is lethal.

It's not suicide if someone else kills me.

That's not even a solution, all recent terrorist incidents in Britain have been committed by British nationals.

Terrorism isn't even that big of an issue, 22 people dead is a lot but more people die from school shooting in America which people don't seem to want to link to terrorism at all.

I'm not saying white terrorism exists because 'terrorism' currently specifically links to Islam, but psychologically school-shootings & native Muslim terrorist incidents seem very similar.

The culprit of this attack was described as being "a very quite boy who kept to himself" which sounds like a similar situation to the kind of social isolation which leads to school shootings (though I'm obviously just extrapolating based on that small description).

How many more must die before you change your mind?

Might be some merit to this as I don't know how rigid France is with their linguistic tolerance.

All of us. See you in Heaven.

You can't change a Christian's mind, you big dummy.

that's what isis says to potential terrorists

It's easy.

You take away their incentive.

You make a public statement declaring a terrorist amnesty. Those who know of a terrorist or those who are of that nature come forward and be absolved.

After that comes the clever part;
Declare the amnesty over.
Declare all future terrorist attacks will be met with the following government reprisals;
-family to be hung for treason for allowing their child/brother/sister/father/mother to become and act as a terrorist
-destroy the mosque they went to
-shoot the neighbours to the left and right of their domicile.

Deport their community for basically a Odin fb and abetting the crime.

I guarantee you there will be no terrorists after this. Also if you disagree with my measures you're a terrorist and will be shot.

Post Haiti revolt.

Diversity set to 100%!

From what I've seen happening to you and the other European countries suffering from this shit, the solution you should be working towards is to stop your people from being complete and total pussies about defending themselves and others from these rapefugees and whatnot. You guys are so scared of "perceived" racism that when some shitstain goes out and rapes a little kid you give him a pass on his crimes, that's ridiculous. Your countries are letting this happen and the people living there aren't taking a stance against it, they're just allowing these foreigners to come in and shit on your lawns.

Fuck you shit up your own countries then. The Islamic world fundamentally cant work with the western one. Someone has to give up something to coexist. Read this it called all this shit years before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations

The simplest and the best solutions next to just genocide.

No Muslims cause it. More muslims more terrorism. Its why Muslims are the biggest victims.

Kill all men

Actually the moors came first so technically we're in the right here.

what about mass publication of muhammed cartoons? they dont really value life. but their weakness is humiliation. So the more they bomb us the more humiliation they get. At least they would pick a country that would not dare to hit back.

and for the moderate Muslims that are nice people. They just have to take this one for the team. And if they get radicalized and joins isis because of this. then they were basically part of isis in the first place

Islam needs to become as Nazism did. Socially unacceptable, purged from the earth. Illegal in countries that don't have 1st amendments.

>posted on a board full of neo-nazi's who think Hitler was amazing

I was thinking about this today. Ultimately terrorism is a pretty ineffective tactic. All these terrorists attacks do is redpill more people than they kill. Nobody is actually afraid of them. At worst they just don't want their children to grow up in a world where this happens in their homes.

Perhaps we should produce and publish some really spicy Muhammad cartoons. Provoke them. Ultimately, western civilization will win once they hit us hard enough that the normies wake up.

Nuke?

Qatar gov
Saudi gov
Turkey gov who funds their islamist separatists in Syria, China and Thailand
Most western nations like UK/France/US who fund their moderate beheaders in Syria and elsewhere (Chinese islamists, Dagestani terrorists ect)
Israel who offers Al-Qaeda army free healthcare at the Golan Heights border and probably gives a tax to ISIS
Indonesia and Malaysia who are funding Phlippines islamists
Algerians and Moroccans who fund various islamists around the North African deserts and Libya to do their bidding

China repeatedly gives speeches to the security council protesting the funding of terrorists as a really stupid policy

and that's the extent of it. If the worst thing islam did was shitpost the world would be a wonderful place.

Thing is though he brought Germany from the cusp of collapse to become the greatest war machine the world has seen since Genghis Khan in just 6 years. Funny views about jews of course, other than that he's on par with FDR.

Send some moles into the mosques.

i think people are very afraid though. they hide it by saying its compassion. but that is just a lie , they are afraid. you even have people saying to the news that "we just have to get used to it" its basically waving a "white flag".

Psychological warfare have been done before. and im use it would have been really effective against isis. this is basically the job CIA is supposed to do. During Vietnam war , they used the superstition of the Vietcong soldiers against them. scaring them by making ghost sounds over speakers. When your enemy is dumb like these people , why not use it against them. Muhammad cartoons is enough to make them kill themselves out of rage.

The big deal here is that people are afraid that this will make matters worse. by getting say Saudi Arabia to team up with isis. but i dont see how they cant somehow be convinced to be part of this. the sheikhs there clearly don't care that much about it.

by racemix-- integration, I meant integration

>Is there an actual solution to Islamic terrorism other that preventing them from coming into the country?

Well, I suppose we could let them into the country and then shoot them once they get here.

Kipling wrote:

One used and butchered me: another spied
Me broken — for which thing an hundred died.
So it was learned among the heathen hosts
How much a freeborn woman's favour costs.