G*rmans

G*rmans

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/shitlib-face-of-the-century/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6pNeiBcxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want other men to have sex with German women

Good on you Felix, you four-eyed faggot.

He looks like a Jewish woman. Just sayin.

That's university cities for you.
DIVERSITY EVERYWHERE.
>tfw living in Aachen
Only two more years until I can move away.

I love these people. I look at their faces in full screen and memorize their facial expressions. Why? Because fuck muslims, fuck jews, fuck niggers. THESE people like Felix will be the very first ones I will go after with a bat once the civil war breaks out in Europe. Traitor first, enemy second.

Looks jewish as fuck.

People seem to want to be "cultured" since it costs money to travel and experience different ones. Usually, that means the person is someone making a lot of money. That's the only reason people say shit like this. Everyone that's tried to live in another country where the culture is different knows it's impossible.

>I don't understand the concept of sovereignty

>I want corporate colonialism

>I don't understand borders

The current state of german education in a nutshell

>that schnoz
>that cucked quote

Wonder (((who))) his ancestors must be..

Well you shouldn't treat borders ideologically. For instance, I don't think there should be a border between Poland and Vilnius. I mean, some borders are useless

>diversity
>in a university city with only well-educated and usually rich foreign students

Yeah fuck off mate.

This is the product our system produce.

Hi, I am Felix, I will make over 100k a year once i graduated this engineering university.

I like diversity because i will never be personally confronted with its consequences.

Borders are completely arbitrary though. For example, Germany can be an individual country or it can just be what it is naturally; an extension of Denmark, France, Poland etc. Both are valid. The same is true of every other country

>ywn be this smug

They will not be smug. I think we should keep in mind that you can only kill someone once, so the suffering should be prolonged.

N U K E U S
U
K
E

U
S

this

no reason to make an animal suffer, just get it over with

this

kek

FUCK! Germans please kys, end it all now.

This.

it's really too difficult to hold onto any shred of hope that europeans wake up and stand up for themselves. they will be fully islamified in a couple generations and it will be a smoldering third world hellhole

BUT WE SHALL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING LAST WHEN THE BLOOD BEGINS TO SPILL

Do you think if the Indians had borders it would have kept the Europeans out?

/Thread

>that cucked face.. You can just see it in the face...

Germans never understood the concept of borders

prophetic

>German
>doesnt understand the concept of borders
He's definitely not the first Deutschelander with that deficiency

fourth post, best post

no need to rub it in.

This guy doesn't understand the concept of shirts either apparently... black t shirt under a white dress shirt?

If you can't even dress yourself how would anyone expect you to understand concepts of anything really?

>I don't understand something therefore it shouldn't exist.
>I want something so I must have it. Nothing else matters besides what I want and anyone that disagrees with me is wrong.

>100k a year once i graduated
Wie ist es so im dritten Semester, Neufreund?

uuuh dat's evil, Bolan

>not going to safe this, don't want to spend the next years in prison and/or stigmatized until I'm dead
>dog press fridom

Sounds like a capitalist who thinks all people are to be moved around and traded. Borders and immigration laws stand in their way

>be me
>study in Berlin
>"general student commitee" is literally littered with SJW, commie, Antifa shit
>one of the many stickers on the door is from the "queer-feminist Antifa" or some shit and says "Beat Germany till it's broken" (Deutschland kaputtknüppeln)
I'm not even German and this still makes me cringe.

>i support whatever is memed right now to be considered a """good""" guy

>I don't understand the concept of home ownership. I want open homes where people can just come and go and take what they please

No thats you projecting your weird sexual immaturity.

>The chinless androgyny, the smug grin, the manletry, the skin pallor which hasn’t seen sun in years, the happy merchant hand clasp….it’s all there in a soyfed shitlib package that cries out for a punch.
>heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/shitlib-face-of-the-century/

Germany must die!

wanted to write 100k a year in a few years but didnt like the repetition.

that aside, if hes going to rwth, 100k is not too far off at the time.

>I want to destroy this thing because I don't understand it

kill all muslims and then kill all krauts
problem solved desu

>some student faggot put a sticker with "refugees welcome" on the toilet wall where I work
>tear it off and throw it away
>whole city full of antifa graffiti
Why do these fucks always cause dirt or do damage other peoples' property?

are the smaller cities like Aachen also ruined now?

underrated, and absolutely, once war breaks down, and whites inevitably win, we'll capture niggers and force these faggots to get gang by these apes

unfortunately they might enjoy it so I have no idea

>implying university cities weren't full-on cuck for ever

i live near Aachen. lol

I knew i should have studied some obscure engineering bullshit and network my way to the top.

Oh well.

We really should not respect peoples opinions until they have earned the right through accomplishments. Students should not be listened to.

If they had the ability to enforce them it would have.

because they have no moral problem with it.

if it's against nazis everything is not only allowed but really really necessary.

>Student
Say no more

>The chinless androgyny, the smug grin, the manletry, the skin pallor which hasn’t seen sun in years, the happy merchant hand clasp….it’s all there in a soyfed shitlib package that cries out for a punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6pNeiBcxQ

So in other words. Your own social inadequacy will make you lash out at people higher than you in the social ladder.

Not surprised.

why do germans always have that smile that looks like they're in severe pain?

Does he understand the concept of locks for his doors? Apply that to nation states.

A+ for the day my cuck friend.

It's fucking incredible how you can look at people and immediately tell with 90%+ certainty what their political views are.

Even without the text, the hair, lips, and facial expression completely give away what a massive faggot this guy is.

naw, this wont work if you like to live your life more than a robot.

look at this nerd. He has nothing that matters to his nature and subconsiousness.

If he has a problem understanding a concept that is as old as human civilization itself, I really don't think his IQ reaches anywhere near the average.

I can barely contain my hate for people like that.
Even ruining historical buildings or memorials. Spray paint sponsored by DadCorp and the tax payers. Cleanup paid for by the tax payers.

Can we once and for all ban all krauts,swedes and roaches?The the board quality would immediately increase

Dear Felix,

Once you've gone full diversity you'd probably not want it. Hell, you'd probably even understand the need for borders. Unfortunately, once you've gone max diversity, you can't go back.
>t. whiteman in diverse hell hole

fick ihn in die fresse

german cites ruined by foreigner ( and liberals ofc):

Collogne
Düsseldorf
Dortmund
Gelsenkirchen
Bonn
Frankfurt aM
Hamburg
(west-)Berlin
Bremen 8 and Bremerhaven!)
Hannover
Munich

cities ruined by liberals only:

Leipzig
Jena
Lumbeck
Stuttgart
Mannheim
Heidenheim
Karlsruhe
Brunswick
Aachen
potsdam
Essen

cities still ruined by communism:

Rostock
Cottbus
Halle Magdeburg
Erfurt
Weimar

ok-ish cities are:

Dresden
Trier
Kassel
Schwerin
Kiel
Wolfsburg
Koblenz
Augsburg
Freiburg

The big university cities are always fucked yeah, but in the smaller ones it depends. At least that's what i thought. Münster seems alright, pretty conservative and christian. Or East-Germany minus Berlinistan

Münster's a good choice

>Münster

Like the cheese?

They consistently feel guilty about wanting to internalize the Fourth Reich. Behind every guilty German there is oven schematics deep down in their souls.

Get em, eesti

maybe

since when has a German respected borders

Looks pretty cozy for a metro.

He understands it just fine. The tactic being used here is to put you on the defensive and to explain to him why borders are important, but that's a complicated topic with many political facets to it. He knows that few people lack the insights to explain these things to him in a competent way, and those that can are in high positions who's paths he would never cross with bodyguards that would choke slam him. His audience is comprised of the ignorant and confused, because he knows that they will not be able to explain to him that he is the same way.

He lives in a world where violence has never been visited upon him, where he has received nothing but love and compassion in his upbringing. He thinks that these things are appropriate stand-ins for addressing conflict, but the conflict that these "refugees" bring is unfamiliar to him, and he doesn't realize that he is ill-equipped to handle it.

So what you are saying is that he and his entire family need to be enriched?

>nah projection

Nobody has to project anymore, Europe is a fucking joke. White Europeans are considered sexual deviants and cuckoldom lovers by most of the world at this point.

This has gone far enough
Only the machines can save us at this point, goyim

As he lay dying, the marxist could say anything. He could have begged for forgiveness, or spited his attacker. He could have lamented the loss of his life, or talked of the love he had for his family, but he would do none of these things today. No, the dying marxist, through an impotent barb, asserts that his social standing was higher because he heard it from a ted talk.

nice

How were Germans before Felix again? Ah right they wanted to preserve European culture and wipe out commies and EN*LAND SAID NO CAN'T HAVE THAT MUH BALANCE OF POWERS!!111 England and America begged for this, the rest doesn't deserve this mess

I actually laughed out oud and it happens rare. Great.

he doesn't understand the concept of borders? Well somebody better educate the faggot before some cunt chops off his head for not believe in god.

So is that why they double teamed Poland with the USSR you stupid Nazi Nigger.

Münster is pretty nice, just sour people in my opinion but maybe I've lost touch with my autistic german side.
Also Rheinland-Pfalz is underrated as fuck.
>Catholic
>Beer AND Wine
>Beautiful environment
>no shitskins
>old roman stuff + Prussian in Koblenz

Inspirational.

Howling

Welcome back, avatar friend

Münster has a bonus due to the bishopric, I guess, but there's a fuckton of future teachers there and most teachers are pretty fucking left-wing. I haven't been there for over two years now, so I don't know how much it changed.
Cities like Hamm (which was always a shitshow for prostitution and gangs) and nearby towns are cesspools of migrants. As is the whole Pott. For some reason it's especially obvious near train stations.
When looking at the Einzelfallkarte for these areas, it's not as bad as in some other areas, but still not nice.
Shit like this makes me wonder how it's possible that the SPD won in most of these areas, while the more rural regions had CDU/CSU in the lead. Almost no electoral district had strong votes for the AfD, except for Duisburg 4/Wesel 5 and some parts of Gelsenkirchen, Essen and one or two other ones.

Castrate them first, see how they'll enjoy that

I'm with you, nothing would please me more than smashing in the faces of these degenerate fucking waste of oxygen troglodytes.