Why do inbred uneducated whites vote against their economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are not kikes like you.

Poor niggers in Detroit have been voting democrat for generations and they're still poor.

>shitskins on welfare have been voting Democrat gor generations
>and theyre STILL on welfare

You're projecting libtard because you know deep down somewhere in that tiny chimp brain that the economic policies you support don't work.

Spbp

all societies will have those at the bottom or the "losers"

better to be a free loser than a slave in a destined to fail economic system.

blacks vote democrat and are still poor

How could they vote in their economic interests? The kykel rules all, or do you actually think that voting will ever bring you any good?

>Leftist: Rich people are so bad, they are only interested in money money money, they have no values, no morals, no humanity, only money, they would do anything and everything for money

>Leftist: Why are poor white people not taking any action that maximises their money in the short term? That's irrational! Why are they being so irrational, not maximising their money? So stupid! Why don't they just do what gives them the most money in the shortest amount of time?

>money is all that matters in life
fuck off mammon.

>find the black states
>find the black counties

>Occupy Democrats

I posted it again mom

Not an argument

Yes. It's a complete mystery.

> muh niggers scapegoat

So why don't republican economic policies make niggers rich than , Cletus ?

>haha white people are going extinct, fuck you white boy
>kill all white people! they're racist :^)
>lol we're going to shut down ALLLL the coal companies and factories for our feelings, guess you should have moved to the city redneck!
>w-why do white people vote against us?

The reason for this paradox is quite simply:

- Leftists are complete insectile sociopaths

- Leftists are hence those who would by instinct do whatever maximises their money, or number of deaths, or whatever is their goal

- Their question to poor people is hence genuine - if they were in the position of a poor person, they would do absolutely anything - steal organs, rob banks, kill people, whatever, to gain money, and they genuinely wonder why poor people don't

- Meanwhile, their portrayal of rich people is just based on jealousy and a stageplay to incite ordinary people against the rich - leftists would do far worse things than rich people if they ever had power, but they know it's a useful point to leverage with the public at large who aren't as sociopathic as them.

Bub, that guys only political affiliation is alcoholism.

did somenoe say DETROIT?

Maybe their interests are growing their own weed and poaching animals out of season so having a big government is a negative.

Are you retarded? Texas has one of the largest economies when compared to other nations. The only poor people in the south are blacks in inner cities run by demoshits. But what would you know. You've probably never seen a non white cept in tha movies

Vermont's like, "Because I'm happ-eeeeeeee!"

Because Democratic economic policies subsidize their poor lifestyle you fucking mongoloid.

Funny , I don't see an argument here

I'll take a conservative any day of the week.
They aren't anti-civil liberty the way Democrats are.
Once you go full anti-Constitution you're a traitor.
Democrats are literally traitors.

Actually they used to be wealthy in Detroit, until Republicans allowed US car companies to move their factories to Mexico.

Those poor white trash people? They don't vote. You have no idea how politics works at the ground level, do you?

Watch out though if they show up at the voting booth - they're likely to vote for someone who would cause a lot of chaos in DC, because they have little to lose. Someone like, oh - Trump?

>I know what it's in other people's "interests" more than they do because I'm a cultural Marxist-indoctrinated metrosexual feminist who conflates materialism with prosperity at the expense of freedom while sipping $6 lattes on an iPhone while reading Huffington Post tabloid "news" and bashing white western civilization like a good little braindead goyim.

The South went from the poorest region in the country under Democrats to where the majority of growth has been having under Republicans

Poor urban niggers have been voting democrat for generations and they're still poor.

Of course you don't, you are a literal retard.

They just want their freedom.

Not an argument

The poverty rate is a junk statistic that factors in kids but not cost of living

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

Never fails.

Have fun in 2018.

>Why do inbred uneducated whites vote against their economic interests ?
Why do white liberals genocide themselves?

I guess they don't mind being poor and just enjoy the country they have so they want to preserve it?

I don't know I'm not a nigger so I don't think like one.

In both cases they're voting for false hope while the Politician, banker, tele-evangelist and the rabbi get to dance on their way to the bank..

Planned economy doesn't work and capitalism in its current form benefit only a few. But there is a third way which happens to be hated by both. Globalist capitalists like Soros even give out millions of dollars to violent leftists while backing up capitalist politicians inorder to oppress this third option from manifesting.. Again..

>When white people are willing to be poor to support a fair ideology and kikes dont understand

you misspelled niggers

How the fuck is a politician supposed to help poor retards? I don't vote republican because I think they will make me rich. gibsmedat nigga

maybe they aren't voting to become rich
maybe they are voting to be left the fuck alone

There is nothing inherently wrong with being poor in a first world nation. Live sensibly, take care of your living environment, and all is good.

Been poor my whole life, but I have no desire for owning so much excess. The more money you have, the less capable you become to live without. Poor kids get to experience life through life, instead of through a 50 inch tv and playstation.

It's better to be poor than to have iPhones, Netflix, Twitter and Facehook and be surrounded by faggots and shitskins.

yes because protectionism totally works dude

>When white people are willing to be poor to support a fair ideology

yes they're poor on purpose. that is exactly what is happening.

lmao.

>>When white people are willing to be poor to support a FAILED ideology and educated whites don't understand

FTFY

He looks happy though.

>This abomination implying she had a choice

it does though

kikes literally can't comprehend this mindset

Because they want to be left alone?

have you been to: detriot, chicago, LA, bronx, philli, baltimore, jackson, atlanta, new oleans, queens, oakland, literally every nigger city in the country. All voted dems they hole lives, all destroyed citys that whites built, all on wellfare checks, all are burdens to society, and all whose first fuck was with their cousin. So really I should be asking you the same question.

>So why don't republican economic policies make niggers rich than , Cletus ?
Because they are niggers. Name a single place where niggers have a successful city of any kind.

You would get better accommodations if you went to Norway and jihaded a refugee camp. No student loans to worry about either.

why would we waste money on animals like that?
they'll just use the money to do crack and kill each other

The south has been voting Republican for only about a generation though

can you explain why detroit was bankrupt? do you know? do you have any idea at all about the finances of the city and why it couldn't pay it's debts?

you seem to know a lot about this subject, so i'm interested to hear the real reason from someone so knowledgeable.

um blacks are still poor from democrats so what is the real problem

Not true southern whites voted Democrat religiously until this generation realized the Democrats had become the black/gay/jew party that actually hated them.

>um blacks are still poor from democrats

the vast majority of them live in republican states though?

That guy looks pretty happy to me.

>generations

I'm from Kentucky. I'm not poor, but I'm pretty sure these "poor southern conservatives" have been voting democrat up until about 2000.

>replying to occupy demoshit poster
stop

Why can't you faggot shills crop out the Occupy Democrats shit?
You niggers seriously aren't worth the shekels daddy Soros pays for you

"Poor" to today's liberals means someone who can't afford underpaid illegal immigrants cleaning his "cosmopolitan" pad in a skyscraper-lined smoggy shithole slightly outside of the no-go zones where it's safer and families can amazingly venture outdoors during certain hours of the day to suck on fumes. It's very sophisticated.

Because the right, conservatives, and the far-right are anti-education.

Tell me of a single school that has been built in modern times by anyone from the far right? Anyone? Exactly...

The epitome of success for someone on the right is a job in the trades. Ask any of them and they will virtue signal about it endlessly.

While the rest of the world spends a lifetime on their education, these idiots spend six months.

This is the fundamental flaw in the modern white male and is the reason he has lost control of the world and his nations.

Why I wrote this I don't know. It won't change a thing. I'll probably get called a Jew or a shill.

Whats this third option you're referring to?

the middle graph is who the OP is talking about.

Middle class republican = poor.

i was born and raised in the northest usa
and ive never felt richer despite earning less than ever, since i moved to the south

Until fairly recently, The South was not known for favoring the party of Lincoln. Work harder on your bait threads. This one's kinda spicy.

But they're still electing dems at the municipal level. Why do you think living conditions for the lower classes in municipal areas are so abjectly poor?

I've spent time with both poor urban blacks and poor rural whites. The urban blacks have it way worse. Whether that's due to racial factors, I don't know, but I think personally it has more to do with the way the dems exploit them.

In short: mainly cuz it was a single market city. The auto industry was it only foundation. Auto industry has to pay for high taxes and high union dues. Taxes and union dues that are imposed by dems. Dems use dumb ass nigger vote to keep them ellected in return for wellfare, free housing and pensions. Welfare, housing, and pensions need taxes and union dues. Tax and Union dues come from auto industry. Auto industry shrinks, hundreds of thousands loose there jobs. White flight happens leaving just nigger. Niggers niggen kills city. Good job dems/unions. You killed a city

and because all the white people left it became a shithole

Is that Shia?

Who wants to bet those "poor red states" have massive democrat run cities that are decaying and filled with niggers?

Because they have a very tough choice. Don't vote for their economic gain or vote for nigger's economic gain without anything ever changing to them.

Oh shit, since the 8 years with Obama made them filthy rich? Right?

>Actually they used to be wealthy in Detroit, until Democucks taxed the shit out of everyone to pay for gibsmedats resulting in all business to move out of the area

Poor niggers have been voting dem for generations and they're STILL poor niggers.

Poor black residents of Detroit and Chicago have been voting Democrat for decades

And they're still poor

Checkmate op. You've got nothing

poor niggers and immigrants have been voting democrat for generations

and they're still poor

sorry, you didn't answer my question at all. what specific policies enacted by democrats at the municipal level are responsible for the city's insolvency?

are you sure you know what you're talking about?

>Auto industry has to pay for high taxes and high union dues. Taxes and union dues that are imposed by dems. Dems use dumb ass nigger vote to keep them ellected in return for wellfare, free housing and pensions.

none of this has anything to do with elected officials in the city of detroit, this is a statewide issue. what are you even talking about? auto industry pensions are not paid by the city of detroit, and neither is free housing or welfare.

i'm asking why the city was bankrupt, which you can't seem to answer.

Poor urban blacks have been voting Democrat for decades..... and they are still poor

Really makes you think

>point out where the niggers live without saying niggers live there
pottery, well done Shlomo

No one is going "I'm gonna be poor to virtue signal", they're just going "welp thats part of life better shut up and deal".

Stuff it up your ass.

it is the same in all western countries, the elites did a good job, people are really this retarded now, just look at pol.

Its not the governments job to make you rich. They're poor cause they have the same work ethic and intelligence as inner city blacks

Owns his own house and is enjoying a beer.

Meanwhile you troll from your mom's basement in some blue state/city before heading off to work as a barista with your women's studies degree.

Pls give Detroit back

I miss it :(

>Implying that's not a nuclear family-hater dyke.

Poor blacks have been voting Democrat for the past 50 year's they're still poor

HaH!
Got eeem!