I don't get it pol; why all the terrorist attacks are so inefficient? with 30 fatalities at most

i don't get it pol; why all the terrorist attacks are so inefficient? with 30 fatalities at most.
why "isis" always target civilians but never politicians, famous people or corporations?
why attack ariana grande's concert after it was finished but not in the beginning?
Is there a way to know if the Manchester Arena had some sort of terrorist insurance the owner happily will make valid?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996
instagram.com/p/BUXTSK_F5LF/
youtu.be/cb3i1dejBsI
youtu.be/Oja97POVbM8
youtube.com/channel/UCt2hgmwhsmknCTFLaBieBNw/videos
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/10/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-mock-terror-attack-manchester
archive.is/PKG8i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're false flags engineered by Jews, this is in the basic redpill threads

What I don't understand is why there aren't more fatalities. These people seem pretty adept at smuggling in weapons, so all you do is plant one or two guys outside the enterence with an assault rifle and game over, you've gone from 20 to hundreds.

Because they can get away with it and cucks still won't hate muslims

Because the God is comprised of many individual gods. Is my best guess

islam doesnt exist.

This?

it's exclusively for "terror" and they have no intention of killing people. often the "victims" of attacks are actors paid by the establishment.

Because it's easier to make homemade bombs which may not be terribly effective but still do the job of making headlines. It's easier to wait for people to start coming out of the concert than to try and get past security.

>Abedi’s ID was found at the scene, the New York Times reports. He is believed to have traveled from London to Manchester by train, Reuters reports.

where have I seen this played out before?

Not quite. But if you still don't recognize merkels isis proxy soldiers, you should gtfo while ur still bluepilled

>Hey Goldberg you know that group of religious extremists that hate our very existence and want us wiped from the Earth?
>Yeah?
>What if we pulled enough strings to let them do whatever they want and have the regressive left (who we also apparently funded) never allow any real retaliation to be taken against them?
>Of course, i'll get everything put in motion!

what a likely scenario

I mean, the thought of leaving a concert and being welcomed by a hail of gunfire terrifies me exponentially more than a bomb going off, at least if I see something fishy I can kind of run if there's a suicide bomber, but with assault rifles they can just spray to their hearts content.

Because killing people is not the point of terrorism, just a mean to the end.
"terror" is. And such actions are sowing it just fine

Because they haven't been trained by Mexican cartels.
They don't have to fight against the gangs in the US.
They're 4th world idiots with 3rd world idiots making shit for them.
You're just a better breed of terrorism, Mexico.
You want a medal?

fucking retarded sand monkeys thinking we will fall for their tricks, the day of the rope is coming and the west will purge your rotten figure from the face of the earth!

>attacking the elites
That's how you end up on the chopping block, nobody cares about the lower class.

8-year-old Saffie-Rose Roussos was killed in the Manchester explosion at an Ariana Grande concert. She was described as "simply a beautiful little girl in every aspect of the world."

>thinks Merkel isn't a repitillian puppet
Kys blue pilled cuck

So is every single terriorist attack just for show? Every time something comes up it's just reeeee fake reeeee set up. No such thing as crazy people killing people anymore I guess.

Compile all the pictures of children and begin spreading them on social media. It's time liberals look mothers in the face and tell them they want their children to die for the sake of multiculturalism.

1. Mohammedans have been historically weak and dumb soldiers.
2. There are virtually no guns in Europe and that's why they use IEDs and trucks of peace.
3. Modern countries have become efficient enough in preventing most attacks.

>tfw international crime organization can't top a white guy after several attempts

>It's time liberals look mothers in the face and tell them they want their children to die for the sake of multiculturalism.
Those liberals ARE their mothers. Women make up the majority of liberals.

Sup Forums fails to protect the innocent again.
I though nothing was beyond your reach Sup Forums, but obviously, this was. So why did you let this happen?

>30/1 K/D
>inefficient

>why "isis" always target civilians but never politicians, famous people or corporations?
why would they? this is where their funding and support comes from

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996

The US, especially the south, doesn't put up with that shit.

IS THAT REAL?

Because islamic terrorists are low IQ retards

Remember Breivik?

Her last photo was a hidden message, she was infront of a mosque with no comment :
instagram.com/p/BUXTSK_F5LF/

and in her tweet she " Apologised ".

I'm into something here

Attention spans are weak these days. They need constant reminders.

Man, dis bait poast is so derp.

Sage.

>(((white guy)))

That was the (((FBI))) m8

That's why you begin hammering at their maternal instincts. Women are delusional morons who live in the safe bubble white men have provided. You have to play to their emotions to start chipping away at the indoctrination.
53% of white women voted for Trump, it's already beginning. The momentum offered by these attacks cannot be lost and subverted by the media, it must be utilized.

>beautiful little girl in every aspect of the world (word?)
Awesome, let's take her to an Ariana Grande concert
>This the new style with the fresh kind of flow
>wrist icicle ride dick bicycle
>come true yo get you this type of blow
>if you wanna ménage I got a tricycle
Inb4 hurrr durrr music was always about sex
Yeah not like this fagbags, and this makes it arguably worse because there's no cleverness to the lyrics, it's just literally about sex. At least with songs in the 50's and 60's they had to be clever about it and find a way to talk about it without being blatant, it made for better music.

Ariana Grande lives a life a sin. She and her followers were justly punished through the will of Allah. Ariana Grande lives a life of degeneracy and was punished.

>short vid
>youtu.be/cb3i1dejBsI

>full vid
>youtu.be/Oja97POVbM8

They need a better education.
Liberals took over the colleges in the 60's and you can literally see the death spiral in our culture.
Kill the marxist professors, the rest will fall into place.

Body isn't found, because it fucking exploded.

but IDs are always found

because those people are not concerned about the politicians, they want to target the lower classes, and use this fear felling to induce more and more people to get radicalized.
also it only takes a single man to get jews really fucked.

why do you thinK?

Who funds them and what do they have to gain?

More control of a population.

Sheep will beg to have their liberties taken away from them.

The imperial war machine has more propganda to continue its crusaded in the middle east for their greater israel project.

>Oy vey, it involves more than 2 steps, the goyim will notice!

This has been an example of things that were never said.

They could start winning hearts and minds if the went for politicians and people like (((zuckerburg))).
They should target hollywood, politicians and open border capitalists

If they could attack people of importance, ISIS would. Problem is those people have priority over the rest of us so get better Intel, potection, etc.

true desu, i'd actually join isis if they started doing that. would anyone else join as well? in fact who here is planning to join isis now?

No, in fact was a muslim guy, kek.

Politicians have connections with these terrorists and allow them to come in.

We don't know how deep it goes but if you want to take a guess, look at the mayor of Berkeley, California.

He's a part of BAMN and has connections to ANTIFA. You know who else is a part of BAMN? Politicians, police, lawyers, judges, etc.

Just like how US politicians and citizens have connections to communists terrorists, European politicians have connections with islamic terrorists and sympathizers.

It's so fucked up.

I already know, man.
But here's the problem:
For every one dude making sense and preaching common sense solutions, there's one chad telling them to say fuck it and do stupid shit, there's one (((male feminist))) supporting everything they do, and four minorities complaining to them about how unfair their life is.
We would have to do the social version of a western blitzkrieg.

It was effective enough to make the goyim change their FB profile pics to a Union Jack.

>why "isis" always target civilians but never politicians, famous people or corporations?
This is the question most people do not ask themselves. When you ask it, you immediately know the answer, if you use your brain. It's a War *of* Terror. Battle of fear for the hearts and minds of the goyim sheep.

I might not agree on everything this guy says, but he's right here:
If they were really anti-West, you'd see Parliament and White House officials getting assassinated. That's what happens in political warfare. This is clearly not about politics, but ideology and terror as a means to control/destroy morale.

Come on Honeypot, don't be that damn obvious about it.

Yeah I gotta agree. I remember when priests were condemning girls to hell for listening to Madonna's Papa Don't Preach. How far we've fallen....

sandroaches are inept at everything they do

It's a guy with a bomb strapped to his body, the explosion can only be so big.

It's true, the fatality count could have been MUCH higher.

Some are real, some are blatantly false flags. All aid those who are in control. There are people who think every single one is fake, though, which is weird. But ultimately, it doesn't matter. 2001 started the 2nd phase and that was a FF.

Because white people are not in charge of it. Where white inventions are involved, it is a game changer.
9/11 was done with white inventions and by the jews planning it.
oklahoma city was done with white ingenuity
Anders Breivik was a meticulous planner

muds just toss a nail bomb and expect mass casualties. Imagine if a white guy with a grudge wanted to fuck something up.

>kill politicians who are pro muslim and want open borders

why would they do that?

only good thing about the the manchester attack was that this qt didnt got hurt
>bae

It's called low hanging fruit, much like your OP.

No, he was the patsy. They never found the 3rd man spotted with him at the scene.

It truly is a Christmas miracle

false flag attacks, no need for hundreds or thousands of dead, the impact is the event and media coverage.
youtube.com/channel/UCt2hgmwhsmknCTFLaBieBNw/videos
this guy knows.

Notice in all of these attacks almost NEVER does a jew die. Remember in France after the shoot out, one guy made it away to a Jewish market and killed 3 jews? IMMEDIATELY the president of France made a speech, the Israeli PM came to France and pushed for getting rid of anti jew sentiment.

idk man, 9/11 kill thousands are created a massive shitstorm of unified american pride.
Liberals and conservatives skipped their way to BTFO of the middle east for a decade.

They don't care. They virtue signaled and paraded kids pics all over social media when it was Sandy Hook and they saw it as a chance to gun grab. You have to view these people as being as allegiant to their political party as like generational season ticket holders to sports are. They're that mindless and rabid.

Who's that cannon cuddler on the right?

Every attack forces a few more to see the light. Women are social creatures who seek acceptance in a group. As the nationalist movement grows, more women will attach themselves to it. This can be seen happening already compared to say 8 years ago.
It's an uphill battle currently, but every single one convinced acts like a droplet In a pond.

loved this one.

This is why

>At least with songs in the 50's and 60's they had to be clever about it and find a way to talk about it without being blatant, it made for better music.

See, it's easy try and be uber-moral and think like this. But where pop music is now was inevitable. If every artist did not push beyond the raunchiness of the last, fans wouldn't buy it and would think it was stagnating/boring or they'd accuse the new artist of just being a carbon copy of the last.

That 1950s subtlety you're talking about was called too sexy and corrupting of the youth by the previous generation. Then the 60s gen had to push it further, and so forth. It happens with every genre and every form of 'edgy' media. The edge has to keep moving. It's inevitable.

Rock had to become Metal, and Metal had to keep getting harder and faster until you have modern Black/Death. If Black Sabbath came out sounding like the Beatles, no one would've cared.

I would have loved seeing natsoc's driving their nationalist mobiles full of impressionable lolis

they're doing eye drop terrorism
it's cheap, fast and easy to do
It kills people but not enough for people to wake up
ISIS knows that if for instance they blow up the Big ben, or kill the queen that will cause so much anger that all countries will make a full scale invasion and obliterate them
9/11 caused an all out war in iraq and Afghanistan and ISIS don't want that.
see it this way
if you poke the tiger softly its less likely that it will bite you
but if you hit the tiger with great strength be ready to be mauled to death.

Kim dotcom announces shit to shake at fat cats then this happens all of Trump and him. Basic false flag

>implying that the rise of nationalism is not the (((desired))) outcome

holy fuck how bluepilled this board has become

More or less, yes. And if even people on pol can't figure this out, ((they)) will succeed.

why do you think that I am a honeypot you silly cunt?

>Is there a way to know if the Manchester Arena had some sort of terrorist insurance the owner happily will make valid?

Sue

they'd accuse the new artist of just being a carbon copy of the last.
everything is the same song, made by the same people.
you dont really believe that those artists are the ones who created the music right?

the problem with killing real people is that you have to face their families. Questions will be raised. 9/11 minimized the number of casualties : only low classes people died, they are expendable for the (((elite))). 9/11 coverage was meant to make people patriotic and stand behind the government waging wars in fucking nowhere.
Now the scenario used over and over an over is low amount of dead, easier to set up. Look at real attacks in middle east, suicide bomber with a vest in a packed crowd can kill far more.
It's a play. Not saying muslims aren't scum, just that they are used, played with against whites and whites are used against muslims. Divide and conquer. And make the population accept security, soldiers in the streets, less freedoms, less rights. Same goes as with the eternal economic crisis. Everything is covered in an emotional, hysteric, point of view.

I'm thinking that since the attack was in a corridor where fans were exiting, that the bomberfaggot never actually attended the concert. He probably thought he wouldn't get through, like the stadium bomber from the Paris attacks. So he just waited outside until the concertgoers exited in groups and went to meet them head-on in the corridor.

Because politicians, famous people and corporations usually have some sort of security. They're clever enough to understand they might get shot before getting their first kill.

And they want to instill fear on the population, trying to get them to believe the governement cannot protect them.

Problem the jihadi's don't really seem to anticipate: people will eventually elect politicians that won't take that muslims shit. Close the borders, round up domestic muslims in camps, nuke the entire middle east to ensure not a single fucking lizard survives and the muslims left on the planet will learn a valuable lesson.

>but never politicians

yep, been askimng myself that too.

maybe they are just too dumb. i mean they are leftists and mudslimes ( average IQ 70 ); So maybe the answer is more simple than thought ?
We non-leftists ( intelligent ) forget too often, that we are dealing with incredibly retarded creatures there, that CANNOT think ligically or think efficiently at all.

so maybe we must DUMBER here, instead of looking for smart intelligent plans. ...

You people have lost your fucking marbles lol

If this trend continues, you'll be seeing white males with a grudge.

why should they attack the people that defend em after every single attack?

Where have I seen that font before????

>if you poke the tiger softly its less likely that it will bite you
>but if you hit the tiger with great strength be ready to be mauled to death.

Really made me think

the plots are inefficient because they are perpetrated by lone wackjobs with home made bombs - there is no ISIS involvement with the attack, they just claim to be involved after the event to raise their profile. The reasn these attacks aren't picked up by the security services is because their are no encrypted phone calls to ISIS european command os shady late- night meetings, it's just amateur bomb makers living out their edgy 'martyr of the grand jihad' fantasies with minimum communication.

They are poorly planned by non-white retards.
>source: The Bell Curve
>DNA
>Global IQ Tests

TThese people walk around with more security than the entire grande audience had.

You will never change the hard left, they're mentally ill. What you attack are those that virtue signal because they've been conditioned to do so. France might be too far gone, but America isn't.

Those fucking police hats
Hahahhahsjsjsjahsjshahhahs

also a drill was done days before :
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/10/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-mock-terror-attack-manchester
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/PKG8i

Don't really like you're country, but you're right. People here aren't particularly smart, so what'd you expect? See, Nationalism is good and one of the ideal ways to stop all this shit, but that's not why it's being promoted. lol. It's being promoted to stir up conflict and drum up wars. If Nationalists were smart, they wouldn't indulge in petty shit, fall for shill politicians, or go fight wars in the Middle East that aren't in their best interests.

But they don't see through that. Instead, they play right into you know who's hands. Hell, Muslims do it, too. They're both being played like fucking fools.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Those tend to have armed bodyguards. They don't want to end like those two fellows in Texas who tried to go hurka durka on mohammed caricature contest and got shot down by people there.