I finally understand why balkanshits are so butthurt

Imagine being a Balkanshit, Your kingdom is crushed by Turkish hordes, Your village is raided by Turkish raiders, your women are raped by Turks and the men are killed. Churches burned down, in order to build mosques. Your childiren is abducted so he can die for Ottoman empire in frontlines. You have to pay jizya taxes or you will be killed. The Turkish officers who came your village to collect also fucks your wife and daughters, if you resist, you will be killed by them. Meanwhile the rest of the west is slowly industrializing and Benefit from the blessings of techolongy, Balkanlars were still in dark ages. then Finally, 600 years later Ottoman empire is lost wars to Imperial forces and losing clay fast. Balkanshits are finally free from Turks, no more rapings no more jizya tax no more slavery. Balkanshits were relieved for few years and then...
The civil war started.. Between the muslim slavshits who were converted to Islam by us Turks and Christcucks who were oppresed,killed,raped by Turks for 600 years. It was bloody and full of genocides.
And now, Balkans are doomed to be eternal shithole with clashes between Muslims (converted by Us Turks) and christians. Balkans are will never be peaceful again because of us Turks, it will be always a war ridden shithole, Bosnians, Croatians,Serbians,Albanians will always fight with eachother because of us Turks.
I finnaly understand why are you guys so butthurt about us Turks. i would be extremely butthurt if i see a Turk too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Batočina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Niš_(1689)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loznica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mišar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivankovac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roach says what?

And in 2017 the Balkans are free and the whole world hates turkroach subhumans.

Everything turned out better than expected after all.

You're fucking bad at history.

Literally who?

you're not human stop trying

>>be slave
>try to rebel against your masters
>get beheaded
>"a-at least we put some turks in spikes"
you former slaves are pathetic, i really feel bad for you, your national hero is a slave that try to rebel against her sultan and get rekt, thats pathetic.
Btw why do your women come here to clean houses? is your country THAT shit that your women rather go to some middle eastern country than staying in ROMAnia?

what ever buddy anzu ok

Where's the Ottoman Empire now?

You forgot the tl;dr:
Let me post it for you:

>Why do Balkanshits hate Turks?
>They live next to Turks

We Turks also the only nation in the world who enslaved white people. We are above the whites.

how come so understanding all of a sudden, is this taqya?

writing all that up will surely show them you were able to use all your little asian subhuman neurons and tentacles
truth is you will always be a sad brown little manlet born past the prime of the shittiest empire that ever was, a sandnigger mongrel who may feel superior only to browner smaller turbomanlets, let that sink in

Where's the Byzantine Empire now?

You never set foot above Danube Ahmed

Hello greek friends, could you point me out where Constantinopolis is?? :DDD

Yet your country is still shit today.

Damn shame.

>be a superpower
>decide to siege Vienna
>hussars
>get rekt

Well, Greece is here.
That was land you used to own.
Aaaaand now you don't.
I think you're even more butthurt than we are.

ITT Roach pretends its people

kek

Kek fpbp

Why would we be buthurt? We are proud. because we used to have an empire. We are proud because we were never slaves of someone (unlike you).

Also we fucked europeans in the ass. thats something that we proud of too.

>later went through centuries of getting fucked by a bunch of half bredd mongoloid slavs
>is now getting fucked by a bunch of Kurds

Turks were converted to Islam by a bunch of horseback riding chinks. You even took their name. You have no room to talk.

Imagine being a roach

>Supposed to have strong army
>Got rekt by goatfuckers and can't take a small town from ISIS for 4 months and retreat in the end

yes and we are the horseback riding chinks.

Oh look a butthurt ex-slave talking. We would crush your pathetic joke of your country alongside with entire balkans if we want to. Turkish army is 6.th most strong army of the world. Turkish population is higher than all balkans combined. What gayreeks have? NOTHING. thats right, now shut your mouth and remember that you are worthless slave of a Turk and you could be worthless slave of Turk anytime soon again.

>Vlad the Impaler was a slave

Is this Roach "Education" ?
Do you even have schools?

>1 week conflict with goatfuckers
>40 turkgays dead
>10 battle tanks gone

lel i know now why you are so buttmad ;)

You are not wrong. The roach infestation on that scale was unprecedented and had to have terrible and lasting consequences.
We are trying, but being a roach yourself, you are not able to understand how hard is to get rid of you.

What do you think about this mosque? :)

Shut up Roach. You are only good for making Doner and doing all the other shit jobs us Germans are too good for. You will always be second class citizens.

No! NOOOO!

All the roach does is shitpost. I never see a turkish qt posted, not even once.

>A roach will always be a roach

Holy fuck you turkroaches are so retarded.

Always the same strategy first bullying, provoke than crying and in the last stage raidings against the West.

Are you hungry islamic animal?
Have you had too much inbreeding again and now needs new gene?

>Churches burned down, in order to build mosques.
>Churches burned down, in order to build mosques.

Nice comma splice. Stopped reading here, post discarded.

Turkish qts do not exist.

sage'd

You stole well
Must make you proud of stolen buildings to assert it would be your own.

>How fucking retarded

whites are subhuman

>We stole this fucking church and made it into a shitty mosque
Yeah, good fucking job.
You can't fucking make anything so you have to steal shit from others.

Lulz...you should research genetics, retard. There are no turks, their imprint in Anatolia is almost non-existent, it's a mixture of greek, roman, kurd, armenian, assyrian, and levantine. You sold out your civilization, teligion, and culture to subhuman and Islam.

Deep down you know that, and you've paid the price for it. Now your just inbred orcs, whereas once your were part of the Elvish races, just like the Albanians and Bosniaks, you were too cowardly to fight, so know your people are inbred garbage.

>turkish qts do not exist
Ceylan Özbudak. Google her.

>Turkish qts do not exist.

I'm sure they do, they have a lot of balkan dna but it must be that turkish men prefer the goat.

You are scum of the world. Nobody wants you, nobody likes you. Media has managed to flip a good number of brainwashed americans, eu forces acceptance of muslim lazy scum. You will become Europe's niggers. Congratulation.
Thank God your dirty kin doesnt like Croatia that much. They learned pretty fast how croatian police deal with low-life criminals. A good educational beating and you will think twice next time.

shit thread
saged

as long as we aren't wh*te we are okay

>600 years of misery
>being a turkroach
I think we're good

You didn't rape all of the balkans, just most of it

Doesnt really matter because your dumbass government is going to lose it when you have civil unrest

KILL ALL COCKROACHES

this
saged again

my ancestor :)

>had one of the biggest empires in the history
>invented nothing
>whole culture is just stolen greek/arab one
>couldn't even fully convert every christian within your "empire"
>your merchants got rekt constantly by some peasants with guns hiding in the forests
>Russia destroyed your ass in every war you had with them
>the father of your nation was a donmeh
>lost dozen of tanks in the battle for Al-Bab against some goatfuckers with TOWs

>Spoken like a true roach

My ancestor :)

:)

Pretty accurate roach. Southern slavs have protected European civilisation from middle eastern filth.

Do you tell yourself that as you clean German toilets?

I didn't think roaches were smart enough to build beautiful domes like that. Makes you think.

>your merchants got rekt constantly by some peasants with guns hiding in the forests

KEK this bassiacly.
In case anyone here doesn't know what he's refering to, he's talking about Hajduks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Batočina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Niš_(1689)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mišar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivankovac

Scaled it in Assassin's Creed. It was neat.
But the iron chain protecting the harbor was way cooler.

>10 tanks gone
11 if you count the M-60 my orthodox brother.