To everybody wondering and asking

To everybody wondering and asking
"why don't Britbongs do something?"

Here's why
metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/mancunians-show-real-manchester-spirit-as-they-shout-down-edl-protesters-6655982/

Welcome to our world, try and do something, the police and libtards along with the local grooming gang supporters shut free speech and protest down every time.

Now you know why, stop asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/video/manchester-s-police-won-t-tolerate-hate-1469987/
metro.co.uk/video/footage-retail-workers-evacuating-arndale-shopping-centre-1469693/
metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/taxi-drivers-turned-off-their-meters-to-get-people-away-from-manchester-arena-6654987/
youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9U2BHAsw_RE
youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You live in an occupied land.

They can't shut down peaceful protestors I bet, doesn't always have to be the Tommy Robinson type of crowd that gets to have all the fun.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??? Story?

>Where the police focus is as usual
metro.co.uk/video/manchester-s-police-won-t-tolerate-hate-1469987/

>the fear pandering continues to keep the morons at the feet of the police
metro.co.uk/video/footage-retail-workers-evacuating-arndale-shopping-centre-1469693/
>sunny bright 22:30 night?

>the sunny bright night of Manchester continues as Muslims offer little girls free rides (what could go wrong?)
metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/taxi-drivers-turned-off-their-meters-to-get-people-away-from-manchester-arena-6654987/

And that is just ONE of our rag papers.

I'm going to hang myself on the weekend, what's the best streaming site to use?

What the hell happened to the UK? Why did you guys allow this to happen?

you're assuming Tommy Robinson 'types' have no right to peaceful protest, I see you are as gullible as the rest.
Anybody who protests against Muslims is automatically condemned as far right thugs in the media.

They didn't listen

KEK BRITAIN JUST LOST THEIR RIGHT TO CRITICIZE US FOREVER

>allow
why did you allow NSA? TSA? niggers to run riot? Obongo to run for 8 years when Trump can't run for 8 weeks without a very probable impeachment coming? etc.
There is no 'allow', it is brought in through a series of laws and white genocide being ignored by the media and the police, and of course the every stupid public voting LibLabCon.

What the hell. If you are prepared to die at least take some fuckers down with you.

There will be a war soon in Macedonia similar to Serbian war in the 90s. Also you can fight blacks in South Africa

You're all so fucking retarded that you deserve to be exterminated by Islam.

Not quite, you will always have the lead on us, its just our country matters more to lose.

Im convinced this is hell and we are all already dead.

I'm not condoning anything (back off big brother) but if I were going to top myself I'd make sure I took out a politician or 20.
Of course that's just a theoretical situation and I'd never advise anybody take such action.
(I said back off GCHQ thought police)

Kill your politicans you fucking cocksucker.

The only country I will accept telling us to do something is Japan.

All other countries are just as, if not more, cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8
British police run away from muslims

not really, the US is 100% demographically cucked to hell but it wasn't exactly our choice to have leaky borders

also poland

This truck would land you a life sentence in bongland.

I'm either leaving this shithole or I am taking cunts with me.

What an absolutely sickening country.

it will happen to USA to I'm afraid ,slowly be surely..
just like from 90% white in 1950 to 60% white with counting Mexicans as white too...the western world has sure fucked up

REEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THOSE ISLAMOPHOBIC RACISTS HAVING THEIR WOMEN SAT AMONG MEN?! IN AN ISLAMIC HOUSE OF WORSHIP?!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you tell em son

>There will be a war soon in Macedonia similar to Serbian war in the 90s

Not gonna happen Slobodan

Polands not perfect, observe Polish riot police stopping this kebab shop being rioted.

steven morris @stevenmorris20
Police are doing the rounds of the mosques in Manchester to check they are not being targeted.

you got your butterknife at the ready?

if only they put that effort into patrolling a few fucking taxi ranks and kebab houses a few less white girls might end up raped.

What is it like to walk out the door and wonder if today is the day you finally get to help Muhammad perform his Jihad?

League of shadows when?

It will never happen in Texas!

this is the future of usa if we do not act RIGHT FUCKING NOW

The south needs to secede again.

Leave the north to fend for themselves

Happy ending! Kebab shop removed according to Google maps of elk prince kebab

No, this is the future of the west regardless of what you do today.

The time for action was 20 years ago, if not more.

yeah maybe your right! .its not as if they are removein your history as we speak

None of this would even matter if feminism and birth control hadn't devastated the west white family.

Get used to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9U2BHAsw_RE

Islam must be banned from the West. All Muslims must be slaughtered. Their desert must be purged. Every Quran and symbol of their history must be burned and destroyed. Future generations will never know the goat fucking, suicide bombing desert barbarians. Slit the throats of Muslim of people. Kill Muslim people when you can get away with it. Kill their children and piss on their Quran. End their tyranny against the world.

Can't you take down some leaders down first?
You're just throwing yourlife away.

I really feel for you britrbros right now. So fucking frustrated. Keep your heads up bongs.

This is how low you have fallen Sweden.

Remember the motivational poster "Swedish girls. Making British girls look ugly since..." It use to trigger me because I literally had no response.

Your girls were strong feisty supermodels and the guys were ice cool and strong. An un-trollable country

What happened Sweden? Now your trying to persuade us that your less Muslim-y than the UK. It's sad.

If that statue was a giant gun, maybe we'd care more.

REMINDER THAT THE MUSLIM MAYOR OF LONDON SAYS EXTREMISM IS PART OF LIVING IN A MULTUICULTURAL CITY.

WE HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH RACISM.

that ain't Texas, old chap

thx for teh pasta

Imagine if they found a spoon while searching it.. Public hanging, I guarantee it

"Europe is getting used to attacks like this"... "we have to"

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE

So go out there and kill them.

What do you have to lose exactly? You've already lost your country. Your heritage. You have nothing left to you. In a single generation the accomplishments of the brittish empire will be lost forever unless you act now.

gotta tell you if this shit was happing in my neighborhood I would say fuck that and find the local hate preacher and carve a fucking blood eagle in his back. YOLO

QUADS OF TRUTH

We're all in for the same rough ride eventually. The police won't even be able to protect when the powder keg eventually ignites

Good on the edl for trying to keep at least some resistance alive. I wouldn't be doing it, too risky regarding employment and doxing.

*protect themselves

A sweet dream. But you'll never amass the support or the army to do so.

What powder keg, you stupid cunt? 20 little girls just died. If that's not going to move your sorry asses NOTHING WILL.

Go a list of who?

be patient, friendo. we are ahead of the curve at least 3 years

>22 dead
how is it not personal to anyone yet? someone lost their daughter last night and still won't do anything.

guess that makes it ok then
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Right and in three years they'll have enough laws on the books to just arrest anyone for discussing it like we are now. I'll be surprised if Sup Forums is even still up in three years or if the owners don't get pressured or killed.

I actually do own a few flippity flip stabby stabs just for shits and giggles. Guess you could think of them as my fidget spinners before those were a thing. They're fun to fuck with while I'm just hanging around. Anyway, you talkin' shit m8? I'll fuckin tip my fedora and teleport behind you if you are.

they cannot imagine life outside of a white middle-class existence. they'll stay content with their women having no children until they are completely wiped out. they have no way out of this, none.

>kitchen utensil
Summary execution

it doesn't matter because the problems arent going anywhere. a new and shiny powder keg europa is building up. can't you see?

Just fucking push them back to their shitty sand lands and let them kill each other or whatever. Just get them the fuck out of the West.

yeah but after it was trashed

u are 1 fuwking cheeky kunt m8 i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

I wonder if there will be a movement to start shipping arms to white Brits like how they used to do with the IRA.

>wwo lad

i am starting to sound like a broken record but boomers fucked us. the horse had already bolted when gen x and millennials were coming of age.

I still don't understand why this insanity is allowed to spread.

Well, looks like it's time for Poland to make a come back.

whatever

Hitler didn't get in on his first attempt

>it's Sweden
every fucking time

Don't you see? There is no powder keg big enough to free people from their social networks and delusions of having a life.

Nobody is ever going to be concerned enough to fight back. Ever. It's going to keep happening, and each time it does the governments will only get more and more pro-muslim.

You're already extinct. We all are. go ahead. Just try and talk about it on social media or in a pub. You'll be fired from your jobs, excommunicated from your social circles, and investigated by the police.

All of your history will be lost like tears in the rain. Time to die.

Just look at all the policies you don't like and who organised them and then work your way from their.

I'm actually right fucking there with you

Woah, this is depressing.

>Of course that's just a theoretical situation and I'd never advise anybody take such action.
>(I said back off GCHQ thought police)

This is the fucking way we have to post now. I've lost count of how many times I've replyed to my self saying "This post is satire"

Let's not pretend the average yank would do fuck all either, child mass murder is far more common over there . The extensive, modern laws have pushed the tipping point further along but it's still there

So
why don't Britbongs do something?

Stop this nonsense if killing yourself, you don't realise how much one person can change the course of history with the right attitude. You are already suicide so what have you got to lose.

Make the changes you want to see happen.

>If you scumbags want a Holy War- stop this vehicle!
Top fucking kek, that's one is fantastic

sad thing is that this guy is totally oblivious to the kikes

>gonna hang myself
or you could accept Christ, at least give it a shot - or are your atheist (((friends))) gonna be disappointed in you?

Nobody cares. Everyone talks big but then they go back to their TV and forget about everything.

I accepted Christ my brother, and I love you. Truly.

There is no recovering from this.

We have ten times as much ground to cover and niggers to kill, and 100x as many armed police to kill.

Show us what it's like on easy mode and maybe we'll take a crack on the second hardest difficulty?

We have Ruby Ridge holding us back. Did anything like that ever happen in the UK?

facebook live

>Nobody cares. Everyone talks big but then they go back to their TV and forget about everything.

This is so fucking true. I mean here we are. I don't have the energy to talk big anymore because we won't do anything.

>Americucks are actually proud of their poor spelling

There's countless conflicts and events taking place around the world to take part in. Killing yourself is just nonsense. You're white so you likely already smarter than most of the world. You have no idea how effective you can be.

Another benefit of killing myself is not having a daughter just to grow up as "easy meat" for pakis, or be blown up at a concert. Or blown up anywhere, or hated for being white.

No means of organizing.

They're all watching these conversations. How would you even reach out to like-minded people without the police raiding you for planning shit? They'd never raid a mosque but they'll come right after you because it all plays into their plans for making whitey look as evil as possible.

Find like minded people. Organize. the next economic downturn is coming. When it hits recruit. Devote your whole life to opposing Islam and it wont be a wasted life.