Now we need to start Deporting Illegal Canadians too

"Now, the US Department of Homeland Security is scrutinizing a lesser known type of undocumented immigrant: the one who comes in legally. In a new report released May 22, the agency has attempted to count the people who overstayed their visas in fiscal year 2016. The results tell a different story than the border apprehension numbers, and suggest that the US should broaden its singular focus on the border to include airports and seaports as well.
By the end of fiscal year 2016, some 630,000 visitors had failed to leave the US, far exceeding the 415,000 people who were intercepted crossing the US-Mexico boundary during the same time period. According to Homeland Security, Canadians, not northbound Latin Americans, were the biggest group of violators. About 120,000 Canadians with expired visas were still believed to be living in the US at the end of the period covered by the report, versus roughly 47,000 Mexicans."

Dammit Leafs, take yourself back to Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/homeland-security-produces-first-estimate-of-foreign-visitors-to-u-s-who-overstay-deadline-to-leave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE DAY OF THE LEAF COMES SOON.

i guess that's because mexicans don't give a shit about visas

They make our country weaker everyday.

Post your source my negro, I find this hard to believe when these illegals Canadians could simply return to Canada and apply for another travel visa unlike Mexicans.

I've done it multiple times for work.

It's time to build a northern wall.

>visas
>Illegal immigrants
One is not like the other

>versus roughly 47,000 Mexicans
What about the Colombians and other worthless spics? It's not just the Mexicans, y'know.
Yeah, visa overstats are a huge problem, it's why visas need to be better regulated and followed up on.

To overstay your visa you need a visa in the first place.

overstaying a visa makes them an illegal immigrant.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/homeland-security-produces-first-estimate-of-foreign-visitors-to-u-s-who-overstay-deadline-to-leave/

I bet they're all liberals too.

Most of the illegals here now are visa overstays.
California is full of them. They are organized and voting.
I got an AirBnB last year in San Bernadino, and it turned out to be an illegal """French"""" Arab woman and her illegal """French"""" African lesbian lover squatting on abandoned premises they lit up at night with generator power.
It's an absolute shit show out west.

Day of the rake soon

Canadians don't need a visa however you cannot stay indefinitely in the US.

A large portion of them are probably snow birds who took up golf and don't want to admit to being in Canada fewer than 183 days per year because it would cost them healthcare.

This is all smoke and mirrors. Don't be fooled: we are still being replaced by Meixicans, and it is not even close.

Which makes it a double whammy.

>3443
THOTH WIELDS THE RAKE

>no longer have a visa
>are staying illegally

actually...

Honestly, we should just kill them on the spot.

That is true, but we need to stop ALL illegal immigrants and deport them back.

>mexicans scapegoating canadians to stay in their mexican colony
whatever kids maybe New England will join us when aztlan becomes real

>and it's not the mexicans
Who fucking cares, all illegals need to go back.

This. They're not real Canadians and they sure as shit aren't Americans. They should be deported to Mexico.

t. beaners

Because inbred spics don't have Visas, they just walked across the desert. Pretty fucking obvious desu

good, please do.

anyone who ignores the law deserves to be punished.

GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FAGGOT ASS LEAFS
OUT

the day of the rake is coming. all sap sucking canadians are going to be loaded up in the death vans to be throw into a incinerator. in churches, schools, hockey rinks you will be raked up.

Northern wall when?

How does anybody find this surprising? Canadians blend in. But they spend money here, just like the Mexicans. Zero fucks given on both counts.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN