Is cheese as bad as milk?

>Just realized I had butch tits from drinking milk, decided to stop cold turkaiy

Should I quit cheese too? Any differences really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

All dairy can increase the amounts of estrogen in you (which in turn lowers testosterone levels). You need to lowly moderate it, while also cutting back on grains.

Then just up your proteins and foods high in zinc and vitamin A and C. So more chicken, beef, pork, oysters, broccoli (which is loaded with calcium as well), kale and spinach. All these foods help boost testosterone levels. But you need to work out, too

Vitamin E, not C

Another thing to take more of is fish oil. It ramps up the speed in which testosterone flows through your body.

Fucking paranoid retards stop eating if you're so worried about it
That way you won't get any estrogen

You have butch tits because you are a faggot who never exercises

Nah most of the hormones go out with the whey (liquid part) and aren't in the curd (cheese part)

Just make sure to eat a high quality cheese with good ingredients. The increase in saturated fat and cholesterol to your diet will actually help you make more testosterone

"is x redpilled" threads are against the rules

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>I-it's muh jew dairy that makes me have man-tits, not the fact that I never exercise while still ingesting said dairy

The enzymes must make a difference, I drink a gallon of cheese every week no problems

These. OP you are a low test faggot that doesn't any form of exercise. Start pumping iron and start doing calisthenics.

cheese is a terrible food. and easy to quit. You will lose a ton of weight.

I have a 1000 lb total

I don't love many people, but I make an exception for you, Redpill Poster user.

Or keep eating and just don't be fat. Not that hard.

Cheese doesn't make you fat, that's a misconception.
honestly judging by the state of how western men look nowadays it would probably be in your best interest to do the exact opposite of what everyone says.

>fish oil

I've been wanting to try this for a while. Are all fish oils the same? Should I just buy a random brand name one?This kinda makes sense

>Just realized I had butch tits from drinking milk
>being this deluded
No skinny dude has tits. Stop eating.

Fish oil is a meme. Look up polyunsaturated fatty acids. They aren't that great for you and they are very unstable. It's likely most fish oil pills are rancid and actually bad for you.

You should aim to get all you need from good food alone, no supplements. Don't fall for the marketing hype.

>Stop eating
Says the low energy british man
Eating lots of food is a prerequisite to being a super strong and super healthy individual with lots of energy and vitality. The trick is to eat the right foods. If you do this your body will stay lean naturally due to having a good hormone balance and good gut flora.

I have a 1000 lb total and 15% BF.
I drink a lot of milk and eat a lot cheese though.

Moloch 666 trips. You're fooling no one.

Not all are created equal. They have different levels of EPA and DHA. Go for something natural, though, more pure and fresh.

Fake news
All scientific studies have shown that the effect milk has on your estrogen is negligible. The estrogen gets digested.
If you have tits, you have a different problem.

The trick is to exercise and eat only when you're hungry and not when you're bored.

Eating out of boredom doesn't sound very common. I am of the opinion that we are outsmarting our own instincts and placing too many rules around eating which is leading to so many people being so weak and low energy. Good example is the whole two scoops fiasco. Low energy libs are actually scared to eat food.

Maybe, but I can back up OP's situation because I went through it a few years back.

We're at an impass here, because I know without a doubt there are hundreds of studies that back up what I said.