BBC Anchor: We Have ‘To Get Used To’ Terror Attacks [VIDEO] Photo of Amber Athey

Are you used to it, British cucks?

>According to BBC Anchor Katty Kay, Europeans have to get used to terror attacks like the Manchester bombing.

>Kay told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Tuesday that Europeans have no choice but to get used to terrorists murdering their families because “we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out.”

>“Europe is getting used to attacks like this, Mika. They have to, because we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out,” Kay said.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/23/bbc-anchor-we-have-to-get-used-to-terror-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ac9TzorKjew
youtube.com/watch?v=s7QcBBRtrg8
youtube.com/watch?v=61jh8DxV4qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>neck as wide as head
You sure that thing is human?

kek'd.

tiny island, tiny gene pool.

How come we are supposed to "get used to" terrorists blowing up kids at concerts because thats just how life is you can't wipe it out but every time some says or does something racist they blow it up and say shit like "see and white people claim racism is over". Why can't we apply these same fucking rules to racism and acknowledge it will never go away fully but we should just live with it?

Maybe you should lift more, fag.

When did Caitlin Jenner dye her hair?

Could you imagine a jihadist trying to cut her head off? It'd take days.

she is 100% correct

have stupid immigration policies.... ruin your country forever

Bravo bongs!

fuck that's why she is not alarmed

Yes because the other reality is the total fucking bullshit liberals have peddled about diversity would have to be explained...can't have that...much better to allow bombs at girls concerts. Want to understand diversity...there is an arena in Manchester who got all the diversity they wanted 24 hours ago.

I feel like people are just giving up. Were you old enough to remember how shocking Columbine was? It was front page news forever. There were so many documentaries and investigations into it. It spawned memes about white school shooter stereotypes. Then a bunch more happened, and people didn't care NEARLY as much. Like Virginia Tech, or even Sandy Hook - shock and awe for a couple months, weeks sometimes, then... nothing. Back to the usual.

The same thing is happening for these Islamic terrorist attacks. Europeans are getting used to them like us Americans get used to school shootings.

>Just get used to people blowing themselves up
>Can't change it

>Just get used to people being racist to others
>Can't change it

I hope anyone who says this phrase gets raped by the subhuman mudslimes they love so much.

Hey, would Katty say the UK should get used to a radiologic bomb?

youtube.com/watch?v=ac9TzorKjew

Its like theyre trying to promote an uprising against themselves but the Europeans are still too cucked to do it.

Oh, i'm sorry, i just assumed xirs gender. Ofcourse xir used to be a man, that explains a lot.

Btw, I know you krauts get massive neckmuscles form nodding "yes" to whatever mutti Merkel says + headbanging Ahmeds groin.

So basically the BBC's whore is saying

SUBMIT TO ISLAM
>SUBMIT TO ISLAM
SUBMIT TO ISLAM
>SUBMIT TO ISLAM
SUBMIT TO ISLAM
>SUBMIT TO ISLAM

>“Europe is getting used to attacks like this, Mika. They have to, because we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out,” Kay said.

Yeah, YOU say that, but...

Yes there is basically no solution to this problem that just started happening.

Reminder that part of being muslim is to SUBMIT to your destiny

One day you'll blow up because Allah wants so

Never liked that bitch, she should have fucked off once the 100 days were up.

same with rapes, in fact, there's only going to be more, oh well.

I love how the media has just given up on shifting blame and just straight up says get over it

>you will never, EVER be a nail-bombed yuropoor

post yfw

>we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out.”

Says who?!?! You don't see Japs doing Kamikazi attacks since Perl Harbor. Solution is simple, round up all muzzies outside of Muzzie land and to some serious purging, whoever is left alive is deported back to Muzzie land state something the size of Israel and prohibited from leaving or migrating! SIMPLE!

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics when they refuse to use that line when responding to the next right-wing terror attack or reprisal attack.

If Islamic terrorism is a new 'norm' we should live with then right-wing terrorism against prominent leftist politicians and academics is also going to be a new 'norm' for them to adjust to.

The generation that grows up with daily terrorist attacks is the generation embraces fascism with open arms.

It feels really good honestly.

Nelson would have been proud to admit that it shouldn't be surprising if a parade thrown in his honor got blown up by Londoners.

worst take on it ever.
shove this bitch in the sewer

>We must allow them to rape and murder our daughters on a routine basis
>but it's okay because they make exotic food for us to eat every once in a while
>and at least we can consider ourselves super not-racist!

This is exactly what the London Mayor said.

Islamic terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a large city

>tiny gene pool
>60 million people
Pick one.

at least they got some FREE TAXI RIDES from muslim drivers! It's all OK!

million people
are most of them muslims and niggers?

Coming from the most cucked country in the world.

>worst take on it ever.
Wrong.

This is (((their))) default position.

>UK population: 65.14 million.
>South Korea population: 50.62 million.
Remind me again who has a 'tiny inbred population'.

Not ROK. And Korea's not an island.

>Oh so your daughter was just vaporized in a terror attack? Aha, too bad! Get used to it, sweetie!
Who are these cunts trying to kid? Does anyone actually buy into this nonsense?

>Business as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=s7QcBBRtrg8

fucking hell there's no hope for us

meanwhile, no terrorist attacks in poland in 20 years

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

>Does anyone actually buy into this nonsense?

eurocucks clearly do, since they keep voting for more mass muslim immigration

They would never accept this.

There are people argueing "He was born in britian, so you have to let 'fugees in", completely neglecting the fact that we let his rapefugee parents in and look what happened.

I know it's not the parents fault (lol, yeah it is, the raised a fucking suicide bomber. Does that happen with well adjusted families?) I mean, they didn't mean it intentionally (most likely, anyway).
However, they spawned one nonetheless.

It's not about their intentions, it's about what actually happened.
We could have the perfect screening process, not let any bombermen in. Won't stop them having kids though, will it? Won't stop those kids from being terrorists?

The left, they don't understand this. Their overwhelming urge to pat themselves on the back and wrap their wretches mangled hands around the "moral high ground" as they think it is, will cause so much death in the long run.

She's right though. And it's payback for colonialism.

The British deserve everything, this is just the tip

>ignorant
of what exactly is this post ignorant?

meanwhile you post retarded bitches faces
lel xd chin chin meme meme xdddddd

>Just get used to men raping women
>Can't change it

>Just get used to the pay gap
>Can't change it

Let's see how that shit flies.

>people today should suffer for what their ancestors did generations ago

nice bait you dumb faggot, try harder

you will get used to getting your eyes raped, just like britbongs will get used to exploding.

Pretty soon both of you will truly believe it is your fault for being such utter douches.

65 million non muslims, 2 million muslims. Should be pretty easy to remove kebab, UK

t. hates foreigners entirely for who their ancestors were

You don't simply "remove" what is given political power.

I can almost guarentee you shes jewish her executives are jewish and every non menial highend job in that entire media outlet is jewish. This is a group of jews telling you to get used to being killed while they remain untouched. If that doesnt stir you to rage I dont know what will.

She's not Jewish, and your guarentee is for shit.

>nu-untermenchen refusing to stay on target

Why they never say to get use to racism instead of constantly policing people for bad words?

more like hates them for who their contemporaries are

Because words can kill.

Suicide bombers, not so much.

k. Was wrong. Directors still a jew though, along with several other executives.

Don't even wait for the bodies to go cold now.

They just admit that they will do nothing and treat it like someone got pick pocketed. Just sweep up the brains, shit, and teeth and call wet vac company to handle the rest no further inquiry is required.

We hate traitors more than everyone else you mentioned. You will be killed first

wtf i love consistent, inevitable death of white people by sand niggers now

I do remember Columbine, and you're right. You even see it in the contrast with Bataclan and now this. The muted response is obvious. Terrorist attacks are starting to feel like seeing car accidents on the news. Bad in an abstract sense, but the just keep happening and never to you personally.

This. Its fucking sad

Welcome to social engineering bud

I wish these people would get use to it, because Im tired of them asking us to pray and "stand with them" when mudslimes kill their children. while calling me a racist because I figured out mudslimes like to blow shit up but muh diversity and shit

Fuck off Manchester

Lmao, enjoy your court date at the Old Bailey for ownership of a butter knife, faggot

wonder why ...

Is this not proof these evil fucking cunts care nothing for us. These fuckers will never be near this nor will THEIR kids kinda will EVER be near this kind of danger.

Fucking cunt

and the fuckers are still ignoring the elephant in the room: the bloodthursty cult of mohammad that drives these people to kill

guess what, you had atheist, christian oh buddhist migrants none of this would've happened

>meanwhile, no terrorist attacks in poland in 20 years
Now that Poland's literally America's and German's bitch, that will change. You will take in at least 100k muslims and nigger and then you'll be fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=61jh8DxV4qE

you ahve to get the fuck out back to plebit

Why wasn't she prepared?

5000 SOLDIERS TO BE DEPLOYED TO PROTECT FROM MUSLIMS

British soldiers died saving you useless and ungrateful gooks.

hope you all die from islamic terror. your country and multicult ideology is cancer.

What good will that do? It would be culturally insensitive for them to stop a muzzie.

>If Islamic terrorism is a new 'norm' we should live with then right-wing terrorism against prominent leftist politicians and academics is also going to be a new 'norm' for them to adjust to
That actually is the logical conclusion of all this. When you suppress moderate political ideologies you create resentment, anger and extremism. You'll go to jail for criticizing immigration in Europe. Why not take some of the open borders advocates out with you?

For examples, anti islamophobia news anchors news anchors should fear for their lives on the streets. College professors, plenty of targets. Use black masks like antifa, give them a lesson they won't forget and leave a note.

This is all fiction of course. In America there is no reason for such extremism since we can use freedom of speech.

More like stop any uprising against the government.

It seems like predominantly young people in their 20s born to refugee families within the EU are radicalized. And you know why this is? Because they never fit in. They are born to a family and culture which is different from those around them and they find it difficult to adjust. As a result they lash out, trying to assert dominance over the country´s culture.

If anything, the fact that young people born to refugee families are radicalized proves that the utopian concept of multiculturalism and living side by side does not work - but people don´t want to admit this, and they never will because they want to believe in a beautiful dream.

Maybe you should get used to my dick in your ass. This is my planet too.

German /fit/ closet homo BTFO

Un fucking belivable. The jumping through hoops and excuses liberals make for Islam is sickening.

I really think enough people are sick of this that we finally reached a breaking point. Islam deserves nothing but ridicule, and violence. It has to be stopped at any cost.

>kek

this coming from SK who are cucked and afraid of fucking NK?

>top kek

Soon terror attacks will be broadcasted as just an inconvienence like major traffic jams on highways

>he doesn't know what a scimitar is
>he doesn't fold his scimitar steel over a gorirrion times

Exactly this.

This Liberal is a fucking faggot. It's not like there are rampaging sects of white colonialists all over the world encouraging we band together and start recolonizing all kinds of previously colonized places at gunpoint and organizing military juntas and murdering people via terrorism to accomplish this goal, or spreading horrific propaganda on a daily basis to convert people to this end.

Plus, colonialism brought plenty of good things to the shitty third world and it was quite a different time. If you're conquered, you're conquered. If you don't want to be conquered, fucking fight back.

In other news, you need to be shot.

>MSNBC
American trash

We have to get used to police targeting blacks and other minorities!

Imagine the uproar if this cunt said this

I'm from Northern Ireland and grew up dring 'The troubles' you do become blasée about it. You never forget though and the hate never leaves you.

>(PBUH)

Why did this make me kek

hey new user, just a quick tip: "hate" is a form of brainwashing. keep exposing yourself to this website. yes, it's painful at first, like we all experienced, but eventually you get numb, and you start to see. yes, it's partly satire. we do it to help newcomers overcome taboo. once you do that, you'll begin to learn the truth.

Because 20 years ago it would have been gibberish and now you know exactly what it means.