How do I redpill a muslim that their religion is not okay with the modern world and bad in general

How do I redpill a muslim that their religion is not okay with the modern world and bad in general

Also I need some examples of bad shit in the quran that has to do with killing people in the name of islam or some shit

Many thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpR0qbt41es
youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally all atheists ramblings on Christianity work also on Islam. Have a blast.

>Also I need some examples of bad shit in the quran that has to do with killing people in the name of islam or some shit

I dont really know any christian "ramblings" because I dont really care about them too much"
Please give some examples

This is why I have my 'Islam' file.
Here you go.

Many thanks

bump for more infographs

I hope that helped.

Have redpilled many with that folder, it's magical.

You stab him in the eye and bury somewhere.

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. Now, go jerk off to nazi videos.

You mean how do you turn a muslim unto a presbyterian who rejects all teachings for a comfortable associatuon with evil? You cant.

Islam is a stand against blasohemy. Theyll kill you for it because blasphemy kills your soul so tthey're helping save your soul.

People who dont understand that are really, really stupid.

cute story Muhammad or is it Mohammad? Maybe it's Jihad? Who knows. It's one of the 5 names you cunts have.

you dirty subhuman pedo monkey. go fuck your sister or cousin or whatever incest faggotry you have going in your mudslime shithole. you fucking dirty nigger mudslime shit.

how can't you guys see bait

This is ironic coming from someone in pakistan

You should take the David Wood pill. He has a ton of good videos about Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=lpR0qbt41es
youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

>How do I redpill a muslim
You kill him, thats the only way.

DAVID WOOOOOOOD
BASED

Convert to islam

Won't fix anything, they breed to quickly

killing a muslim takes a second with a gun and with bombs you can kill a whole lot, making a new muslim takes years because they have to be old enought to grasp the concept of Allah before they can be called muslim.

Religion cant be either good or bad
It can only be true or false

Ask them what ISIS is doing that Mohammad himself didn't do;

Ask him what would happen if to the ME if the west stop giving them food/monetary aid.

Ask him why the ME has produced nothing in terms of science and technology under Islam. (and the "Golden Age of Islam" was just when they managed to steal tech from other empires and held onto it while everyone else was re-learning how to do anything)