Éire/pol/ - Poor old Dublin Edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8
Latest NP video: youtube.com/watch?v=3PF-6gLAxr0
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Belfast council unveils policy to promote Irish and Ulster-Scots
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/belfast-council-unveils-policy-to-promote-irish-and-ulsterscots-35743756.html

>Irish now owe less debt – but it’s still €30,199 per household
irishtimes.com/business/personal-finance/irish-now-owe-less-debt-but-it-s-still-30-199-per-household-1.3093221

>Manchester’s Irish community sombre but stoic after attack
irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/manchester-s-irish-community-sombre-but-stoic-after-attack-1.3093566

>A religious revolution in taking place in Ireland
irishtimes.com/opinion/a-religious-revolution-in-taking-place-in-ireland-1.3092198

>First Irish satellite to be launched in space
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/first-irish-satellite-to-be-launched-in-space-790875.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=esOiB_fanzI
strawpoll.me/13028313
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6cu0u0/black_cnts_out_spraypainted_on_childrens/dhxd49i/?context=3
irishtimes.com/news/politics/cabinet-to-hear-11-5m-needed-to-relocate-40-calais-minors-1.2930693
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/tusla-chief-court-appointed-guardian-earnings-outrageous-1.2240857
google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/zappone-statement-mccabe-3237811-Feb2017/?amp=1
irishtimes.com/news/environment/dublin-s-new-urban-quarter-to-have-population-of-8-000-1.3049396?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/dublin-s-new-urban-quarter-to-have-population-of-8-000-1.3049396
independent.ie/business/irish/ryanair-offering-discounted-flights-and-free-checkin-bags-for-students-35747950.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new Martyn "Kebab Re-Turner"

Bump

It's a bit early today bucko, might I say nice job in Manchester btw

Kek, I really like these
Are these blowing up over Irish social media like it did with Ben garrison over here?

ive only just started doing them, we'd need the lads to share them a bit.

These are great, keep at it
>latest NP vid
Another great vid, Barrett paints an accurate picture of what's happened to America with Mexican immigration, they're making Cinco de Mayo (Mexican Independence Day) a mainstream holiday now ffs!
Apart from that it was a very good vid, we should try to shill it and get it views, especially in light of what happened in Manchester last night
>tfw Justin says everyone hates the Jews

bump

The "mayne streem meteor" will definitely try and take Barrett explaining that joke out of context. I can already imagine RTE primetime special playing only a select few seconds from the latest NP clip to make him seem like hitler 2.0...

That would be very risky of them to do, as it would be blatantly taken out on f context and easy to counter by showing the full clip
Barret and NP could probably sue for libel if that happened, and asabinus it would probably lead a lot of people to watch the source video

>Ireland lauching a satelite.

They are just dropping something out the airlock of the international space station. Hardly launching a satelite.

I remember the days of the Guinness III Launch, this is a pretty significant leap forward for the Irish space program
m.youtube.com/watch?v=esOiB_fanzI

so was the virtue signalling bad today on all yizzers facebooks today or just mine lads?

Fuck, cities used to look so much nicer...

cars should be banned in city centers. Build a tram system or whatever.

A bit mean of them making fun of the way we say "three".

I mean you have to admit it is true, and Milligan ought to know

We do say it like "tree". I cant deny it.

Poor oul dirty dublin

What in the fuck have yis made? Is it just a pole or what?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump just called the Manchester bomber and his kind evil losers on national tv, I'm fucking dying

alright lads, ive got some shit i have to do early tomorrow, so im off to bed, you know how to make a new thread if we need one.

>Learn Irish
Why the fuck would anyone want to learn Irish?

To make foreigners uncomfortable.

pretty much. We just had too much money back then and no idea what to do with it.

gitcher answers in lads

strawpoll.me/13028313

It's a pretty language desu, if I were an Irish National I'd learn it
Nice OC

You can all hang a giant isis flag on it in 50 years time

I wouldnt mind having an elected King a bit like our president is now. None of this hereditary shite you get with other monarchies.
Sauce on the picture?

We're going to have a gay Indian Taoiseach lads. Or Simon Coveney. I don't know which outcome is more lamentable. Why do all of our international representatives have to be such an embarrassment? Kenny, Cowen, Ahearn, fucking Dobby the house elf is the president. National Party when?

Absolute monarchy JB as king

Surely you just want some brainless but pretty flowerpot.

Tons of tourist money and no controversy.

Red pill me on Leo. Whats the worst shit he has done? Apart from being a politician of course.

What about the clan system in the Gaelic order? Seems fair enough. If only we knew enough sbout it, its really interesting

BARRET ABU

>Learn Irish:

Forced meme language is a joke. More people speak polish than Irish in Ireland.
>must be delusional culture spreader from west belfast
>muh culture

It's a testament to those lost in the great heroin war of the 1980s ~ present day. A giant hypodermic, reaching for the sky. Just hang around underneath it for a half an hour and you'll see I'm only half joking.

>implying Britain isn't full of blacks
>(((Sinn Fein)))

Found these r/ireland posts, there's an opportunity for redpilling: reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6cu0u0/black_cnts_out_spraypainted_on_childrens/dhxd49i/?context=3

How long do I have to be in Ireland each year to claim residency there?

I am involved in business and travel often, but I would like to be a tax resident of Ireland.

That fucking subreddit....
"XD I know europe is going to shit but XD le father ted amiright??!!! Sure feck it!! Guinness!! LOL"

>I would like to be a tax resident of Ireland.

Why on Earth would you want that?

>Sinn Fein run by Mi5
>Britain has loads of immigrants from those countries plus is part of the Commonwealth union with pakis and africans
>Brits are the highest immigrant group in Ireland

>(((Martyn Turner))) making a redpilled comic

What the fuck is this timeline

>Down with this sort of thing my dude XD
Can I get a shop of Barret's face over Fr ted's and then switch the background with a bunch of non ethnics getting Irish citizenship?

He hasn't done anything lad, that's the problem. Look at his record as minister for health. He's just a windbag like the rest of them but he's gay and half brown so he's got progressive points. We'll be looking at another do nothing cunt, but the retards on antisocial media can blow tgeir trumpet about how tolerant and forward thinking we are. Just like having an American lesbian as minister for children. Nothing against fags or dykes, but minister for children? You should at least know what children are like first no? He'll just be another not good enough run of the mill EU puppet.

He is some dumb australian kid that doesnt understand the difference between income tax and corporate tax.

>Ireland is a tax haven!

We will see what comes out in the emails.

Exactly. Irish income tax rates are some of the most cancerous on the planet.

That place should be expunged from human and digital memory desu.

Provided they seem like equally qualifed candidates, ill vote for the fully irish man.

Hasn't Coveny explicitly advocated for bringing more economic migrants in?

183 days in a single year to be resident for that year. www.revenue.ie should help you out.

Lads, can we all take a moment to have a silent prayer for the recent events?

You won't get a vote pal he'll be in by default because Kenny's hoarded enough Jewgold to go back to Mayo and die of dragon sickness.
They're ALL advocating that. Saying "well why should our kids have to leave the country for opportunities to make a life for themselves when we're importing drains on our taxes?" is rayciss burgerbro.
The gov were crowing about 1.3bn in "fiscal space" last year. Woohoo. Now we're bringing in 4000 (((syrian))) refugees at an apparent cost of 200k each per annum. 800m. A year. Mentioning that? Thought crime! Gulag for you, don't pass go, don't collect 200 euro dole, a (((syrian))) needs it...

Because praying will make it stop, not voting against the establishment in favour of nationalism.

yeah i was red pill a few at work over the ocst the the "syrian refugees", how the fuck did Zaponne come up with the figure?

irishtimes.com/news/politics/cabinet-to-hear-11-5m-needed-to-relocate-40-calais-minors-1.2930693

Well I know that, politicians the likes of those two are both the same.
I guess a better question is which one will bring in less immigrants?

its actually €287,500 per "child"

The real question is how the fuck does she still have a job after the McCabe farce? They'll feed, clothe, home and pay them to do nothing, naturally. And you know it's Ireland so the standard few quid will end up offshore for each transaction/person successfully forced on us. Great little country to do business and all that.

Wew the maths just gets better and better. How do they expect us to put up with this shit? It's not even funny anymore.

none they all want more to push up the property prices so they people demand we build high rise, no a guy in the city planning office who said they have been not explicitly told but basically their not going to be building much for the next few years so they can relax the laws to build smaller, higher and more profitable "shoeboxes"

How would McCabe fuck yo her job? I didn't know she was directly involved in it.
Does McCabe still have a job btw?

their all aged between 15-17, meaning half of them will be 18 by the time their processed and then set free to roam the streets

That's disgusting, something has to be done. Can you have your friend leak that to the press? Maybe it will stir up another scandal, that doesn't sound legal to me

What you're failing to understand is that there is no choice in the matter. Nobody, in any party, is advocating less. To do so would be heresy. Sure you might as well be uncle Adolf.

>How do they expect us to put up with this shit? It's not even funny anymore.

You could actually house Irish families living in emergency accommodation for life by buying the houses for that amount and It's all because the charities are run by corrupt ex civil servants , basically because the government now "outsource" their roles, the charities can pay whatever they want with the salary caps
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/tusla-chief-court-appointed-guardian-earnings-outrageous-1.2240857

A high king is not a high king if you decide he is any of them decisions other than yes. The high king worked in a certain way and was not really the monarchy you would have in englend or a rebranded president but was a for ceremonial position partly but not purely for that. He was tied into the whole gaelic order so you cant really have a real high king without gaelic order

google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/zappone-statement-mccabe-3237811-Feb2017/?amp=1 Quick rundown...

15-17... 25-35 more like. I love the way we're paying a billion quid a year to import a military aged invasion force into the country. It's really firing my neurons.

Dublin is next, lads. Jesus, I can feel it. I don't live in Dublin, but a family member works in the city centre :(

That site is cancer but thay subreddit especially has to be one of the most cucked. Blame any issue on the church and just recycle unfunny shit. Its pure aids

So....she's the source of the Pedo accusations?
Also what is Tulsa?

Completely in agreement mo chara. The homeless problem is to keep you thinking ah well sure it could be worse. Any government could solve it if they had a mind to, but they don't. Have to scoot lads, exam tomorrow. #prayforpasses

I think if it happens irish people might waken up more so than the rest of europe. I just cant imagine a big attack happening in dublin or anywhere in Ireland and people just forget about it like they do in the rest of Europe.

nah, he's part of the problem, he has property in the city center they all do, it takes a while for anything to go through the planning offices, and there is very little planned over the next five years, even the story below isnt set in stone yet, likely the tech bubble will burst and a few big firms will leave along with all the foreigners

irishtimes.com/news/environment/dublin-s-new-urban-quarter-to-have-population-of-8-000-1.3049396?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/dublin-s-new-urban-quarter-to-have-population-of-8-000-1.3049396

rolli*g for a muzzie terror attack in auld Dublin Town!

7/17/17

Op can you put the Éire/pol/ discord code in your thread pls Pks7Hv most have lads have joined already but to pick up any stragglers and I can't link it because it counts as spam on here now

Anyone here watch vipers view I think its pretty decent what do yous think

Well i dont want anyone to die, wouldnt say im happy about rolling the dice on it but then again if they dont or if its not big enough then it will be nothing and people will just be happy to genocide their nation.

>the millions of lives given in the name of nation is a most pleasing homage to God
-Patrick Pearse
Tbh, I think the loss of life is simply awful, the traitors in govt that have allowed these events to happen ought to be hung

just a matter of time, then our gesture signaling libtards can sing imagine at a candle-lit vigil on O'Connell street waving a rainbow flag and #prayfordublin and get worldwide media coverage whilst sipping and a skinny latte starbucks with caramel sauce and never understand the irony or their stupidity

>here watch vipers view I think its pretty decent what do yous think
sound lad

I think he's right. The Irish aren't as non-tribal as other Europeans. We're actually some of the most anti-immigrant people in Europe, not counting Dublin.

>Having a facebook account
Isn't it over now? Bit of a shame, was surprisingly good most of the time.

Its gonna happen eventually i suppose, sooner the better now that i think about it

No doubt them arseholes will show up

They never fail to

Rolli*g for an attack on Croke Park.

If there's one thing I hate more than the actual terrorists, it's the virtue signalers that come immediately afterwards

Close!
Re-r*ll

So close yet so far.

They really are so stuck in their ways that they can not admit that there whole multi cult crap is flawed and has failed and let blood shed over it. The rope is right lad

Re-r*lling for a Muslim terror attack in Croke Park.

independent.ie/business/irish/ryanair-offering-discounted-flights-and-free-checkin-bags-for-students-35747950.html

foreigners get discounts , pay up whity!!!

Give them cheap flights so they can get the fuck out of here.

Irish attack when?

It makes me physically ill, one of them said to me that all this terror is just a "bump in the road" to a diverse Utopia. It makes me sick to see that they see the loss of human life as merely "a bump in the road"

hopefully soon, I hate the tension of waiting for something to happen