www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHqdNLxlJfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US–Saudi_Arabia_AWACS_Sale
presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/23/522963/Yemen-US-troops-Marib-AQAP-alQaeda-Pentagon
youtube.com/watch?v=aSn0QDJPyH0
twitter.com/mmfa/status/867073764407877633
youtu.be/CU5-pxpTBUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will recycle this one.

(((You)))

>Jo0

So it's Muslim men.

Kek'd and checked. Sure it's mostly men, can we also point out that a certain demographic of men are committing acts of terrorism? Or is that xenophobia?

>Mods warned me because of my loli get
Wew lads, but I'm back n

How much did Israel spend on the reception? I count 6 water bottles. That's what, 12 shekels?

Trump is buddies with Netanyahu. I bet he was yearning to ditch the whole ceremony and go hang out st his bro place and play some fussball

recycle bump

Awoo undercover, reporting from behind enemy lines.
Can confirm that ISIS has strip clubs, the hairiest goat getting most tips.

Roger that. Good job, Agent Awoo. We will keep you advised. Expect new orders soon from BOTUS.

CONSTITUTION MAN

Bump.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=LHqdNLxlJfU

Considering it is a sell and not a purchase I fail to see it ever reaching the floor.

Will Sweden survive the Ramadan?

Was a suffrage a mistake?

Top kek, very apropos. Post Saudi cutes user, specially the ones of the MILF variety

SPICS
COMPLETELY
BTFO

Post more frogs.

Reminder that the shitposting pence Portugal poster is Moortugal.

Oh no that sucks.

E-Verify isn't the only thing coming.

Just a couple of white bomb makers

>remember, love beats hate
>commetns disabled
every fucking time

Top kek, how can Jews compete?

Drudge has a dream job
just sit around and think of headlines to write

>senator impotent will demand something he can't get to please his supporters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US–Saudi_Arabia_AWACS_Sale
Might still be required, no?

Exactly you stupid bitches. Men rule this world. DUH! You better pick right which ones win.

Kek

Awoo.

So that's where the 50 points went.

Absolutely

I don't think that they will crap in their own backyard too much. Sad but true.

Step your shit up, TRUMP. That's bomb the Heck out of ISIS levels.

>Abdullah Alrifahe
>Majid Alrifahe

Why are the names always like this? Why not John Smith? Why aren't they white Christians?

Hmmm that REALLY melts my butter

about time
it's bullshit how I have to have a national background check to get a firearm, and if I knowingly sell to a prohibited person I'll be in deep shit but the government winks and nods at these companies hiring illegals

>sorry Juan I can't hand you cash under the table unless we eVerify it
what am i missing here

This was in Minneapolis if anyone was wondering.

The creation of Israel always kind of bothered me
>what are we gonna do with these holocaust refugees?
>I know, let's put them next to people who kill others of their own religion just for practicing religion
>what a great idea!

No cuckoldry, portubro.

Considering their holiday is coming up we may need to ramp up the bombing.
Underrated.

Memes aside, what is the significance of that globe?

Can you confirm this, based Saudi?

>Yemeni tribal fighters kill US troops in Ma’rib: Report
presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/23/522963/Yemen-US-troops-Marib-AQAP-alQaeda-Pentagon

name my band please

Good

What a surprise

> mfw
> Captcha is Bus...

I want to laugh but then I saw your flag.

Demo-lition Of The Self

just for practicing religion *differently

America-Saudi Arabia-Israel

The true Axis of evil. All evil in the world stems from these three countries. Terrorism from Saudi Arabia, kikery from Israel and foreign wars by America.

I wonder how many people unironically looked up travel packages for Saudi Arabia after this.

I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind. Liberals are enormous just annoying anymore, they are fucking dangerous. This shit is getting out of hand. CHILDREN died last night in the name of Allah and they STILL defend this barbaric fucking religion. Why can't they do it? Why can't they come to terms with facts? Why can't they acknowledge the violent verses in the Koran and admit that fundamentalists follow the Koran as literally as possible? Why is it so hard for them? My heart is beating out of my fucking chest. I'm so damn angry.

"Excrement, Inc."

>Self-Deportation

~Be careful what you wish foooooor~.

>wapo using the term illegal immigrant
>when the overton window shift is just right

WASTED. Say it with me. A

Fucking women, jesus fucking christ.

hey boys

It's almost as if the Jews wanted an excuse to have their new best pal America come to their rescue yet again so the Jews could get more clay than what they needed.

Woah, really fires up those synapses...

Just symbolism, they've been pushing that shit hard lately. See another inauguration here youtube.com/watch?v=aSn0QDJPyH0

>too many government-hired psychologists trying to justify their salaries

Can we "accidentally" bomb some mosques in the Middle East with a high percentage of ISIS and ISIS supporters?

You know what would be hilarious? If we weaponized Islam like Russia did and used Muslims to infiltrate the Muslims in the Middle East and used them as suicide bombers to target ISIS

>Constitutionalist
>Support Trump
I don't want federal paid family leave because it's not constitutional. But it's probably better for our society.
Fucking kill me.

Kek.

Bernie is still dragged everywhere like the conquered man he is

Cunts n' Noses

Are we finally getting our submissive Russian wives?

Yeah ISIS wasn't enough we need ISIS 2.0

>You know what would be hilarious? If we weaponized Islam like Russia did and used Muslims to infiltrate the Muslims in the Middle East and used them as suicide bombers to target ISIS
Haven't we done that though?

2:35

"Kill me now"

Can't find reliable Arabic sources confirming death of US soldiers there in the past few days.

LAWLL

You fuckface invade the Middle East and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, and you expect no retaliation from them?

The perpetrator was a Libyan. Libya before being bombed by the US was the most advanced country in Africa, with the highest HDI and the most educated populace. Then came America and the rest of Europe and bombed it to rubble, causing tens of thousands to die.

Today Libya is an utter shithole with a civil war ravaging the country. It has one of the largest humanitarian crisis in the world at the moment. Those 20 dead really pale in comparison huh... And the worst thing is that you probably didn't even know or care about what happened in Libya until someone does an ounce to you of what you've been doing to him.

You're as retarded as the liberals, don't fool yourself. Your anger is just proof of both of your ignorance and your idiocy.

Good I hope you die from low blood sugar.

No she wont

Checked. It fucking hurts but checked.

>Libya before being bombed by the US was the most advanced country in Africa
WE

That's the Riyadh Ritz Carlton if anyone is interested in booking a room.

Good luck with the visa though :^)

Jesus Christ, bongs. Are you TRYING to dethrone Sweden, France, AND Germany for King Cuck of Europe?!

HAPPENING

DAVID BROCK AND MMA ARE GOING AFTER HANNITY'S ADVERTISERS

twitter.com/mmfa/status/867073764407877633

HANNITY IS ABOUT TO GET THE BILL O'REILLY TREATMENT

i'm not sure how to feel about this

Idk I think we should send these Hens to a warzone with their love and see how effective it is they seem pretty adamant.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Cuck-41

youtu.be/CU5-pxpTBUU

people who are so poor they rely on government handouts shouldn't be having children in the first place

>126794131
>newfags will reply to this

WUZ

lel