Why are women more spiritually awake than men?

Why are women more spiritually awake than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
amazon.com/Hitlers-Priestess-Savitri-Hindu-Aryan-Neo-Nazism/dp/0814731112
youtu.be/6CQLBcC_OZk
gallup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good Q....... Great Q .....

Women don't have spirits at all and therefore can never be spiritually awake.

There isn't a more shallow creature on the planet than a human female.

Their cerebral connections are closer together, making their emotion more strongly linked to ideas in thier head

Look it up

They have a whispering eye.

Because spiritualism, like women, is retarded.

Hm raly mek I thin

Women have no souls to begin with

posting in a slide thread

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Name a great spiritual work authored by a woman that has stood the test of time. I'll wait.

Because women are dumb

You mean the third eye?
Spiritualism is more based than your jewish sand religion

shhhhhhh

By spiritually awake do you mean more prone to esoteric bullshit because they're emotional more than they are logical?

How is that relevant?

I'm an atheist, and spiritualism is more retarded than organized religion.

The pope is a man so BTFO

you mean emotional?

They've been conditioned to have a consciousness that is more dependent, reactive, and receptive, and spiritual pursuits involve de-emphasizing the ego, which stands in direct contrast to the primal violation of masculine-oriented dominance.

>Using pope francis as a front for spirituality
TOP KEK

>Why are women more spiritually awake than men?
They are not

HAHAHAHAHAHA

if that's the case, why are most saints men?

Random commas are the most retarded thing though.

religion and spirituality are two fields dominated by stupid people

women are almost all stupid

do the math

Grammar Nazis don't care about those though, they are more focused on that typo you made with your or you're

The only instant women are more spiritually awake than men is when they're getting fucked and knows that a male is submitting himself to her as her willing emotional slave. Turns females on like nothing else knowing that a man pledges his entire future to her without knowing that he do so.

Other than that they're equally spiritually awake to that of a dry cunt.

>""""""spiritualism""""""
lmao

Because cunts are stupid so of course they get into dumb shit like spiritual bullshit.

(((Judeo))) '''''''''Christian Philosophy'''''''''

>They've been conditioned to have a consciousness that is more dependent, reactive, and receptive, and spiritual pursuits involve de-emphasizing the ego
they simply are this way, it is their nature

Spiritualism is more based than your jewish sand religion
Christianity is anti-Jewish. Why do kikes draw a different addition symbol when doing math to avoid drawing a Christian cross? Because the founding myth of Christianity is the tale of the Jews murdering the Messiah.

They aren't.

You can literally see my 3rd eye in my forehead.

It looks like a vagina though, so I guess your question is answered.

Because women think with feelz and men think with logic

They fall for bullshit more easily cuz theyre dumber. How is this even al question

Codeword for dumb

Because it's trendy now and used as a fashion symbol

>women more spiritually awake than men
You mean malignant narcissism?

Feelings≠spirituality

Boom, there it is. Like 100% of white girls into eastern spirituality have no idea what they are talking about either.

You can start quoting Savitri Devi and they don't know the difference, they think it's cool.

Her book is worth a read just to fuck with white"spirituals" on dates.
amazon.com/Hitlers-Priestess-Savitri-Hindu-Aryan-Neo-Nazism/dp/0814731112

Because men have to fucking work

and he waited

>they are simple this way, that is their nature
Generally, sure, but I doubt it's their nature entirely
There are many dominant, egotistical women in the modern era.
I don't believe this to be entirely unnatural.

They aren't and it shows.
/thread.

Because they're so much more emotional and sensitive and fall for all this new age bullshit. Both my mother and my sister claimed they could see auras and guardian angels and all that bullshit, both are batshit insane and have had to have treatment for mental illness.

They're not. They ''meditate'' for their image of supposed spirituality. Just like pretty much everything they do. They don't mean it, or even feel it. They just hope this image grants them a special kind of attention.

Name a great spiritual work. I'll wait.
But it sure is fun to listen to dumb bitches rambling on about the shit they're into.
youtu.be/6CQLBcC_OZk

Women have higher dopamine levels, and dopamine causes hallucinations. It's also why women are more religious.

Women don't see the same reality men do. Angels and god are real to them. I've dealt with hysterical women before, and done drugs. The hallucinations start happening, and until they stop you're a believer.

Women may be more naturally in tune, but a man on shrooms will basically be an incarnate deity. I warn you though - some degree of feminization is innate to spirituality.

There's a reason Islam means 'submission,' and the Pope wears a dress. Religion is cucked and homosexual.

that's what i was getting at

there is no such thing as being spiritually awake so stop worrying and kys

because they are childish idiots

>People immediately think new age when spirituality is mentioned

That's wrong though

Because pic related

>Kerk-Tabor agrees that women are more likely than men to believe in the paranormal, but for a different reason. "Men tend to judge themselves competitively," she says. "They ask, 'Am I better than you?' whereas women encompass the whole and ask, 'Where do I fit in?' This inclusiveness may help women to be more receptive to the 'magical stuff' -- things that exist in a different paradigm, in another realm."

gallup . com/poll/19558/paranormal-beliefs-come-supernaturally-some.aspx

>women more spiritually awake than men?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

my dick just exploded
brb, mail ordering rice farming waifu

They have more free time cause life is handed to them on a silver platter by dumb chads

fuck did i read

>Why do women virtue signal more than men?

Fixed it for you.

A rare leaf

Nothing inherently wrong with submission. In order to git gud and dominant you gotta learn from better men.

Slashing a cat's throat and bragging about drinking it's blood isn't virtue signalling. Religion has included animal sacrifice more often than it hasn't.

Women are just insane. I knew a 'witch' who made 'Cakes of Light' with her menstrual blood. We're talking mental ward crazy. Hours of screaming about her 'spider' 'weaving her body.'

I'm a pagan myself, but women are on another level. During their periods, some women become delirious and bedridden - this happened to all my sisters. They use it as an excuse to call in sick, and they always get away with it.

Because MUH FEEL
rather than logic and rational thinking.

Jews hate Europeans first and Christianity as a European identity second. Christianity gave the Jews a Marxist crippling of European society, a thousand years of European intellectual stagnation (Look up "Timeline of historic inventions"), the biggest fratricidal slaughter in European history in the form of the wars of religion, a European ideological bedrock as flimsy as a house of cards, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a near-monopoly on the banking industry strictly enforced by the Catholic Church. But the duped lay preachers and peasants threw out the "Christ-Killer" meme every time they got fed up with the usurers (Supported by the Church and welcomed in first out of "Christian Charity"), and the Jews never forget a slight.

they're not. they just pretend.

their smaller brains and larger corpus callosum makes them more inclined to believe in the supernatural. It's also why they're more likely to believe in ghosts and why they're more thin-spread across experimental religions.

TL;DR They're delusional, that's why.

this,also they are easly controlled and brainwashed

It's not that women are more awake, spiritually (That's a pretty broad brush, considering that women are generally far more superficial, shallow, petty, and scheming than men tend to be.)-
men are usually much simpler (food, sleep, sex- in any particular order).
Gay men tend to be more detail oriented, generally, than hetero men (who limit detail to a particular scope of interest).

Spirituality isn't something that can be self-assessed or judged in others, imo. That's too close to self-righteousness/ arrogance/ conceit.
It's kind of above our paygrade.

>Why are women more spiritually awake than men?
Because spirituality is New Age shit and Christian slave death worship.

Women are posers

>Meditating for "harmony" and too "bliss out"
>Hasn't even acknowledged her shadow, let alone incorporate it

I fucking hate gynospiritualism.

>does yoga
>takes mushrooms once
>has a threesome
Yep. Them chicks sure are in touch with the spirit, my dude.

they're not....unless by spiritual u mean retarded.

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water

I think you meant to write "Why are women more easily fooled?"

Nobody is more spiritually awake than JP Sears

More superstitious perhaps.
Men tend to zealotry of the not necessarily conformist type however.

They act. They have no soul.