Neo-colonialism is obviously a huge motivating factor for terrorist attacks but to say that this is all just revenge is...

neo-colonialism is obviously a huge motivating factor for terrorist attacks but to say that this is all just revenge is untrue.

If someone tells you that they are blowing themselves up because they want to inflict terror in the name of islam then its reasonable to assume that is what they are doing.

the left seems allergic to saying that the Abrahamic religions, especially Islam were generated in violent cultures and so are inherently violent and so are not morally equivalent to the west.

our liberal secular values are superior and we should fight for them. not instantly say, "well Christianity is just as bad blah blah blah"

its just not. Christianity does not control any cultures, it did but then we accepted scientific enlightenment and so we evolved notions of absolute free speech and a desire for equality that is just not found in the Muslim world

Islam is especially problematic because it states numerous times that nonbelievers are better off dead and that the word of Muhammad is final and can not be altered. this is not amenable to the modern world.

they must be forced to change.

not all Muslims are terrorists, but out of 1.6 billion even if 10-20% are not totally opposed to terrorist attacks thats a huge huge problem.

the problem is not even fundamentalism if you have a fundamentalist jain, then they will be peaceful to a degree that controls their lives (avoiding stepping on ants etc)

the problem is the fundamentals of Islam.

it is uniquely repressive, uniquely political, and uniquely medieval in the modern world.

tldr:. how the fuck do we get people to say that Islam is not acceptable in its current form and MUST change

tldr tldr. for fuck sake

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
vimeo.com/9457411
youtube.com/watch?v=1hzJVLM4Mz4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5jMITjoEaDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims blow up things around them. Even other Musims which is why they are the biggest victims by numbers. Because they live by the most Muslims. And there are countries that have never invaded anyone and never colonized and still get terrorism.

Muslims cause Islamic Terrorism.

id say its islam more than muslims,

the ideas are clearly poison, i just dont understand why its not okay to criticize bad ideas in public without being called a racist.

Quality post, pepperoni.

I'll eat pizza tonight in your honor

>how the fuck do we get people to say that Islam is not acceptable in its current form and MUST change

If white people adopted Islam and start following the Quran

That's a potato nigger you dumb spic

Leftists are under the delusion that the muslim world has no imperialist ambitions of their own.

no, thats stupid. they have to come to us . women shouldnt be foreced to wear bags, petty theft shouldnt be punished by forced amputation etc etc

who bitch dis ?

Its definitely the ideas. Especially the idea that Jihad cleanses you of sin. People like to point out that suicide attackers usually have live a life of sin especially right before their attack like this somehow makes them less Muslim. When this is the reason they choose to do the attack. They know they have to pay for their sins and this is a way out their religion gives them.

But it should be noted this idea of terrorism has been started somewhat recently. There was at least a temporary time 100 years or less ago that this shit wasn't happening. The push to suicide attacks has been a recent development first for Muslims using it on each other and now on everyone.

The biggest fucking problem is the large silent support these actions receive from the broader Muslims populations. Arab mostly it seems. We need to only let in some Muslims and see that they form a secular culture. A mono-culture with their new country.

The religion shouldnt matter there are Muslims who have assimilated but they need to see themselves as their country first and not second to religion.

Also the West needs to embrace nationalism. That is why the United States is in a better position then Europe to weather this. People like being American. And the liberal push to make nationalism dirty is weak here for now.

Europe needs to embrace it. So that Muslims have something to assimilate to.

why do white people smell like hotdogs

Also its not ok to criticize ideas because they use bitching about it as fuel. If someone has a good position they should just stand it when they try to say you are not allowed to talk about it.

> #
>id say its islam more than muslims,
That's nonsense. A religion is inseparable from its adherents.

im definitely on the political left, thats not the reason

this is a subsection of our population that has guilted itself into siding with totalitarian human rights violators... its insane

the head of that womens march was linda sarsour, an islmaist who said that the burkha etc was a sign of empowerment

over the last few years its like everyone has lost their minds

The fact that they have high percentages of inbreds (I think pakistan is something like 70%), mentally less stable than the non inbreds, also plays a part.

i don't think neo-colonialism is responsible for terrorism. Technology advancement in transportation allowed massive enclaves of middle easterners to invade Europe, and murdering 'non-combatants' is part of their culture. I'd say this was inevitable the day they arrived.

>but then we accepted scientific enlightenment and so we evolved

Because black people smeel like KFC and Asians Fried noodles ...

Strong horse weak horse

All your useful idiots will become our useful idiots once we go full 1488

Honestly I wonder if people cannot purge themselves of serious racism. These people on the left grew up watching civil rights and grew up in schools pushing all this shit.

Its like you grew up watching superman and you want to be like him.

So they go find a minority to protect. There is nothing more to it then that for them. Understanding is too much work. And they try to fuel their own power off it. Which is why feminists like to talk for other women even if they dont agree with them.

1488 will come sooner than later. Europe is imploding and the West is decaying

>That's a potato nigger

Well, Peterson always talks about the necessity of sacrificing something of great importance to you in order to bring about the future you want.

I mean, i bet you're right -- it may take time, but white women and their cucked men would find a way to completely gut the tennants of the religion from the inside out.

But literally sacrificing our cultural identities is akin to death itself, so I'd rather fight and potentially die than just submit to the person I'm fighting

Looks like smirkfu

>The religion shouldnt matter there are Muslims who have assimilated but they need to see themselves as their country first and not second to religion.
Islam needs to be crushed and stamped out of the first world. It has no place and it will never properly assimilate as shown when the children of assimilated immigrants easily recognize the very clear division between their country and their god and become terrorists.

Well fuck my color acuity then

poor man's elsa hosk

>Strong horse weak horse
/thread

its elsa hosk herself actually

i see your point and i agree to an extent but i think its more fruitful to focus on the ideology.

i appreciate the discourse but i really dont think the west is lacking in nationalism, i think nationalism is part of the problem though iv spoken to many many people i respect who believe that we need to re-embrace our historic culture.

i think the solution will be something new.

kek, i thought she didn't do nudes. illusion of purity shattered. she is beautiful though.

1488?

1488 is a nazifag thing about ethnic cleansing. it's a cringey fascist kid meme.

the centrists, women, and other followers will side with whoever they perceive as the strongest: the leader. which is the correct larger point.

do you believe in an objective right and wrong with regards the islamic issue?

We do it through FEMINISM.

Unironically.

Feminists have to make epic mental gymnastics to even rationalize a culture that treats women like muslims do. (((The))) ideologues will not be convinced with this tactic or any other, but the clueless kids who follow them WILL. It's not just making them think about the hijab or burka: the whole thing is literally feminism hell, a system under which women owe absolute patriarchal subservience to men. Most women will become instantly redpilled when exposed to the TRUTH of what Islam means for women: from the Quran verses, to Sharia law, the practical reality.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

I know feminists well, I work in Academia closely to them. We must approach them from an intelectual and open invitation to dialogue and meme this as a battle "true feminism" vs. "patriarchal feminism", or "3rd wave vs. 4th wave feminism".

We must expose them to the images and videos of stonings and honor killings.

The rest of the arsenal has already been developed by Sam Harris (I don't really like him otherwise, but his approach to Islam is specifically tailored for targeting liberals and, trust me, it works).

I guarantee this will work on 90% of them. The most popular "about to be redpilled" feminist YouTubers must be the primary targets of the operation, if we want the meme to disseminate.

I meant:
>from an intelectual standpoint as an open invitation to dialogue

its all just such a goddamn shame.

if europeans are driven further apart by this then i genuinely do believe we will be ...fundamentally changed, we will either submit to islamisation or become something just as bad to resist it..

now is the time to have a discussion how do we promote honest , rational, calm dialogue.

my people, the left.. will not listen to sense on this issue.

i can see why we are so hated by so many people here frankly

Kek. She's still perfect tho.

Bad Drugged-out Elsa
vimeo.com/9457411

Bohemian Urban Wasteland Elsa
youtube.com/watch?v=1hzJVLM4Mz4&feature=youtu.be

Pure Elsa
youtube.com/watch?v=5jMITjoEaDo

People are braindead. I don't know what the answer is, paddybro. Maybe it has to do with our culture not remembering our own roots. Is that phenomenon as bad in Europe as it is in the US. We're essentially rootless jews here for the most part. Until we remember who the fuck we are, I don't think there is a solution.

Islam must be banned from the West. All Muslims must be slaughtered. Their desert must be purged. Every Quran and symbol of their history must be burned and destroyed. Future generations will never know the goat fucking, suicide bombing desert barbarians. Slit the throats of Muslim of people. Kill Muslim people when you can get away with it. Kill their children and piss on their Quran. Kill as many as you can before you die, and try to get away with it.

>northern Irish trash detected

i know you are kidding but that is the knee jerk reaction that will literally be the end of our own value system, if we go down that path (again)

if we become like them they win... or at least we dont win.

they have to become politcally secular

>northern Irish trash detected
what's that you fucking flithy jew?

There are monthly attacks and all the left wants to do is capitulate. Your ilk get the bullet way before the subhuman desert dwellers do.

at least you guys have a sense of being "america" as was said earlier.

i feel as much European as i do irish, but im sure im in a massive minority, especially in this country where everyone is in love with the land etc etc.

the problem is how do we get europeans to admit.

a: we are all in this together and should stick together, i think that its even more important than national identity right now.

b: its not a bad thing to criticise value systems that are objectively worse than our own (liberals are fucking terrible at this)

c: how do we proselytize our culture to the islamic world. the catholic church, for example, has been defanged by the scientific enlightenment. this has to happen to all forms of islam.

its exhausting but it has to be done

the left think that everyone else is racist and bigoted, to be fair, there is a lot of that.

the right has radicalised the left, the left has radicalised the right.

there is very little space to occupy in the center. i am called a bigot and a cuck in equal measures just because i dont want to be fucked in the ass or exterminate anyone

I've had my DNA tested....85% British 0% Jew....sorry to say it m8 but we might be long lost cousins.

>I've had my DNA tested....85% British 0% Jew....sorry to say it m8 but we might be long lost cousins.
i highly doubt that

thats an excellent point, monkey see monkey do.

but there is so much obvious need for civil rights revolution on the side that the left has aligned with .

im sure that the islamists think its hilarious that they have found an ally in the very people who are least like them in spirit....

they are clever

Right bc you're a Mohammad

>Right bc you're a Mohammad
oh, i am ,am, you dirty jew?