Why do poor people have so many kids if they are poor?

I don't mean just in the countryside. I understand that they add labour to the fields in rural places. I'm talking about the kind of people who live in slums and ghettos and urban lower classes. Even in countries with no gibs. Even in countries with relatively few benefits.

It really triggers me when I see stupid ass moms on tv saying "I have 3 kids to feed and I can't afford their school, etc" I just think "why the fuck did you have 3 kids if you can't afford to raise them then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because more workforce to sustain the parents.

Have you tried asking them?

poor=uneducated

and uneducated people tends to have more children

r/K selection theory provides a selection that completely fits the facts:

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ

*explanation

I understand that in the countryside, but in the urban areas, in the first 15 years of their lives, that is, assuming they will start working at age 15, they are nothing but expenses.

he posted here where they all congregate. can you think of anywhere with a higher concentration of poor people making shitty decisions?

When you have little or no money it's a cheap means of entertainment. They don't have jet skis and motorcycles to occupy themselves. If a baby is born it's a bonus...more public assistance in the U.S. anyway. OTOH weak species in the animal world, like rabbits and negroes, breed like fucking crazy. It's a survival mechanism.

Because poor people are retarded.

So why don't wealthy Swedes have 10 kids too then? and collect welfare bucks? Why is it that only immigrants and poor people do it?

23year old neet virgin, it doesn't fit the profile, no kids, won't have because I won't even leave my parents home or get a job, let alone have sex

This is the greatest irony of securing a future for white children.

Intelligent white people have less children, creating less intelligent (redpilled) white people. Less intelligent white people have more children, creating more libshits, and self hating whites who then damage the white race as a whole.

Really ironic. Idiots breeding more white people who instead will actually bring the white race down in the end.

Fuck this gay earth.

>implying there are people with real jobs on Sup Forums

if you leave aside nonwhites I don't see dumb people having lots of kids, while I see well-of people having quite a few, dunno what are you on about

That's like "Why are poor people poor?". Because they're retards is why. They're stupid and don't plan anything or really give a shit about anything.

i know the somalian immigrants here have kids, then register as a daycare to take care on their own kids. tons of welfare bucks that way

>Why do poor people have so many kids if they are poor?
Because the government will make the rest of the country pay for them.

topkek

That is some jew tier welfare scamming. Do they live as married couples but not legally marry to get the single mother welfare too?

>assuming they wouldn't start working as prostitues right as they are born.

Because historically, it meant more working hands, especially on the farms.

So why aren't you doing the same, user?

Gibs me dat

Because mama gets more free money per child

Especially if she's single

These kinds of government programs were "well-intentioned" but they're basically subsidized the destruction of black fatherhood and thus the entire black community in America

You can't offer free money to people and expect them not to take any means necessary to get it flowing into their pockets. If they can survive off welfare while working as little as possible, most people are going to do so if they have zero family (and in macrocosm, cultural) pride

>be Daquan
>fornicate repeatedly with your "hoes" because you are black
>dont use contraception because all you want to do is get your dick wet.
> "dey is not my children"

>be Shauntay
>fuck the whole neighborhood because you are black
>"I just want some dick"
> "Daquan, you is the baby daddy" (or perhaps Tteyvonte or Da'Mario)

Lack of sex education and contraceptives probably play a role. Also in countries with high infant mortality it makes sense to have 5 kids because 3 of them will probably die and you need some kids to go work and make money for your family.

Poor people can't afford entertainment, so they fuck for fun. They're too poor for contraception.

Besides being poor and uneducated, I see it as human nature's way of maintaining a growing population. I mean poor people of just about every nation have loads of kids and I see no logical reason as to why unless they need more farm help or planning to sell one off as a bride.