What does Sup Forums think of Baruch Goldstein? He was a Jew who killed 29 Mudslimes in 1994

What does Sup Forums think of Baruch Goldstein? He was a Jew who killed 29 Mudslimes in 1994.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based as fuck.

wtf I love israel now

Based for the time being

should have made it 40

>He compared Israel's democracy to Germany under Nazism, and was in the habit of wearing a yellow star with the word Jude on it.
>>Jewish banter

>thread full of Jewish terrorist sympathizers
>not saging

say what you want about kikes this guy was GOAT

kys muzzie leaf

>don't like muh based G-ds chosen killing people
>YUR A MUZZIELUM!
>"say what you want about kikes this guy was GOAT"

Please Schumle, go back to rocking back and forth and uttering Talmud phrases.

Ok, he killed shitskins, cool.
But he's still a Jew.

Hero to his people.

Hmmmm a New York jew who decided to go into a place of worship and murder people....based? No sorry faggots he wasn't based he was a demon and this kicked off the terror attacks from the other side.

He's a good jew. Because he's dead.

That's how it's done!

Yisrael Chaing!

HE'S BASED LIKE ME THE MAGAPEDE xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rake yourself dumbfuck leftist leaf. I'd rather jews than muzzies any fucking day.

You're dumb as fuck. Muzzies have been bombing planes and other places since the 70s.

>I'd rather the people turning the already 56% white population of my country even lower
>I'd rather the people flooding Europe with Muslims

I'm sure you would kike, I'm sure you would.

>implying israeli Jews aren't right wing as fuck

Convert to Judaism, move to israel and join the master race already

>muh mystical holy land
Typical Jew: dumb, primitive, and coasting on an old scam that won't last forever.

Right wing for Israel open borders for the goyim.

Also mr Goldberg called Arabs Nazis and murdered unarmed people

love this guy. he did it while they wer praying.

Mudslimes aren't even people so there really is no problem. If you can't beat the master race, join them.

Anyone who kills sand niggers is ok in my book

I do not want your liberal trash society. Mudslimes have it right with female slaves.

you have to go back mehmet

Glad he's dead and the muslims shouldn't be my problem.

Sage

Is that andy warski in disguise?

Im a jew. I wasnt born and raised in the US. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE HATE MUSLIMS. NO IDEA. You also have no idea how well we get along with the white men, christians. Sup Forums doesnt know shit.

The fuck you talking for? Aren't you busy watching blacked videos?

The remaining sand niggers beat him to death. If they were western chcks they'd had all been killed.

*cucks

nice post brother

How about no? The jew hates Europeans as much as he hates Arabs. How can i be friends with people who hate me?

Jew families own the public narrative and spread their disgusting lib propaganda everywhere. Hitler was right to deport or concentrate you shits.
I do not care that you hate muslims. They blow up libs like you, that's cool with me.

If it wasn't for you the muslims wouldnt be here. Israel is a scam and your people are used car salesmen.

Hope you die kike faggot

(((Get along))) Then why do you push this great misfortune upon us? Why did you whore children and faggots in Berlin?

Why did you starve and humiliate Soviet people? Why do you flood our countries with foreigners?

Listen son, hate us as much as you want Im not trying to change it. Hitler strategy failed, you're now drowning under muslim cum... next thing you know you'll be muslim too. I don't think this is a winning game plan you got here, but keep it up!

Remember the jews in 1920's Berlin owned brothels where they whored German women.

wtf I love jews now

Because you're American, you can't get enough of mutilating your own dick to signify your undying support for your masters.

Your based Jew is quite literally bathing in hellfire right as we speak, why don't you join him?

Muslim immigraion is part of the same jewish plan that Hitler died trying to stop.

Gas yourself

Cool with me. That means I can blow up jews with achmed now. I can't wait for the Zentralrat der Juden to get blown to pieces. Happy Hanuka!

I'm just gonna tell you the same thing I told the kraut, I don't think you're chasing the right goal. But please, keep it up man.

Nice. Now back to the oven, Shlomo.

Listen son. Martin Schulz is one of the many jews responsible for this. Along with Merkel the Polish Jewess

You cannot deny that it is your people who are doing this to us

>says the canacuck
Islamophobia is illegal in your country and calling someone by their wrong gender pronoun. Shouldn't you stroking your dick over pictures of Turdeau at the local mosque?

Yeah this is pretty much it. Europe is turning into a new muslim block. You're right to look for common interest like the slaughter of jews. In the end you will be the one choosing collaboration or resistance. If your hatred of jews beats the preservation of your culture, then go full muslim wolfgang. :) You have my sympathy. All of you do.

Hitler loved Islam you stupid fuck. He praised the religion multiple times and allied himself with the mufti.

Hitler was a cuck.

Since when do you care about the well being of slavs? During Holodomor 86% of influential Soviets were Jews.

You killed millions of my people.

Americans love that word don't they?
You fought for jews and now you get blacked so hard everything is cucked to you.

We are not like you jews. We never wanted to murder you. Even Hitler took pity and did not genocide you.

We are not evil like you.

If it weren't for jews like you the muslims wouldnt be a problem here.
nice digits
over 60 million killed in jewish gulags

You're a stupid larping fuck. The man you worship so much loved Islam. Stay in denial.

You are responding to a jew. Let me tell you a funny anecdote.

My entire country has 50 jews and the head of the Peace Institute is a jewish woman. A pro open borders government sponsored institute.

What are the odds?

>k-kike!
Sad!

But that's alright. You see, they just as LIKE to see all these subversive liberal jews beheaded on a pike.

keep it at 50, if they close in on 2% you'll be back under their control.

I think he would fit nicely in my oven.

>it's ok because they are on our side as well!

Kek. Enjoy your neverending muzzie attacks

Favorable.Our entire public media is run by a circle of jews, our government is pro diversity and are beholden to what the jews portray them as in the public sphere. Any criticism against these subversive jews and you're ostracized completely from society. Say this in passing only and you're done for.

As far as I am concerned they can shoot up all the degenerate places here. No countrymen of mine.

Refute this jew. Up your shilling game.

Jews seem to be more dangerous than muslims even though there are far less jews.

>Enjoy your neverending muzzie attacks
>Enjoy your neverending (((muzzie))) attacks
>Enjoy your neverending ((((((muzzie))) attacks)))
>(((Enjoy your neverending ((((((muzzie))) attacks))))))

nothing wrong with killing muzrats

>1 post by (((this ID)))
saged

Wanna stick to the topic? I could say a lot about your dealings with Islam, but allow based Coughlin to say it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

>Americans don't even know they're the biggest Muslim Brotherhood supporters on the planet

so a jew who hates israel and kills mudslimes?
based

>(((muslim brotherhood)))

So? Netanyahu probably killed hundreds of Muslims during his time in the IDF

because you are slavs. but western europeans/romans expelled jews from their homeland

he was a good guy

The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Wish Hitler had gassed muzzies to death instead.

Muzzies have been waging war since they have come in the world. The Crusades and the annexation of vast parts of Asia in the middle century.

Kike

>I've got 5 dollars for each of you
Jews can be pretty fucking based

Sup Forums doesn't actually *think* senpai
BG was an actual nationalist, a medical doctor, Army officer (Major), and an active leader in Kahane's Kach movement.
Sup Forums on the other hand is compromised mainly of politically illiterate menchildren placed pretty highly on GADS.
Goldstein, as Breivik, and other elite en-helten, wouldn't give a living shit about what some snotnosed, acne littered teen cucks on nu-pol have to say about them.

Kind of a dick, set back proper Israeli religious nationalism back pretty far, wasn't even born there. Really really intelligent though from what I've read.