Quick question for all white nationalists on this site...

Quick question for all white nationalists on this site, At this point I have no doubt the jews are attempting to exterminate the white race through mass immigration, birth control, and geopolitical conflict, my question is this, why should I care? I mean nihilism is pretty ironclad logically speaking and its not like race and religion are just some sort of exception to that. So again, why should I care?

There isn't a conspiracy, every white just thinks just like you, it's a white suicide.

I mean there seem to have been plenty of people who gave a shit about history, adolf hitler, Andrew Jackson, Charlemagne, and there are many on this site and in other places that claim to give a fuck about the white race, my only question is why should I?

why should I tell you why you should care about something that you consider trivial?

Because you people are constantly asking for help in your war against the enemies of the white race, I'm asking you this, why should I?

>you people are constantly asking for help in your war against the enemies of the white race
false, we don't need nihilists in our ranks

Really? ok then, then stop trying to evangelize and go to war already. If you have the men take to the street, retake your countries! Kill the jews! Uncuck yourselves! And if you can do this why the haven't you already? No you need more men and you know it, but I ask you a simple question and you cant even give me an answer. Why. Should. I. Give. A. Fuck!?

who claims that you should?

The white nationalists on this site who claim, whites need to "wake the fuck up", we can play this stupid little game all day. If you cant answer my question just shut the fuck up and fuck off, otherwise lets hear it.

if you don't care about the white race, why should anyone try and convince you, as a nihilist, otherwise? You obviously don't plan on having children I presume since that would mean you would have to care for your children to have a safe society to grow up and live in

Cause what if you're wrong? You do realize in a world devoid of meaning, any meaning you apply is valid right? So stop being a coward and fight.

No I don't plan on it and I don't care about my race, however, I accept that I am human and that I could be wrong, if you can put forth an argument explaining why I'm wrong in a logical and indisputable way I may change my tune.

>nihilism
>Nietzsche was ANTI-Nihilism
>What is OVERMAN

Nihilism = LAST MAN

Nihilism = UNDERMAN

YOU"RE STUPID

FUCK

Because I want civilization to advance to the point where I can become a god-like immortal being whose consciousness is contained in the fabric of reality itself and not a stupid little brain. Nihilism might be ironclad but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy existence. I do enjoy it. If you don't, at least just don't fall for jewish tricks and fuck up what I'm trying to accomplish here.

I care about the white race because
>whites are aesthetically pleasing
>NWO globalists are actively working to stop me from caring so that they can exinguish my bloodline

The world is devoid of meaning and any meaning I apply is just as valid as anyone else's. This however does not make the world any less meaningless, I will die, if I have kids they will die, and if their kids have kids they will die, and little to nothing of anything any of us have done will be remembered. I'm not afraid of fighting and its idiotic to be afraid of dying. But why should I fight if I will die regardless?

clearly you don't have children or ever plan on having them

you're not one of those mgtows are you?

the reason people care about the future is because they don't want the world or their country to be a complete shitpool for future generations, if you aren't completing your genetic purpose in being, then you're a failure as a life form in this universe

>I mean nihilism is pretty ironclad logically speaking
Nihilism = death of values.
Nihilism = confusion
Nihilism = the last man
Nihilism = beta
Nihilism = worthless

Nihilism does not = logical thinking

yes Nietzsche was anti nihilism, he also ended up accepting in towards the end of his life after his brake down with the horse. I have read all his works and all is arguments are ridicules and invalid

death will give meaning to your life.
try suicide.

Ok....why?

So your arguments are we are pretty and people are doing things to my people, again why should you care about your people?

maybe you should watch TGSNT and study Adolf Hitler's philosophy and world view if you wish to understand the importance of race and nation. If his story doesn't inspire you then you're hopeless, frankly

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
ok again, why should I procreate, why should I care to procreate, why should I care that my children will be happy, none of this answers the question of why I should give a fuck!

Second question worse same as the first, Why?

Ive read mine kamf and in case you hadn't noticed HITLER IS DEAD. And is lifes work came to nothing, how the fuck is that supposed to motivate me.