WE

So apparently an interracial gay romance was just announces for the next star wars movie.

Why do (((they))) keep getting away with it? Why do we even allow faggot propaganda in our country? Its the reason our country's in the mess its in.
I hate star wars and i hate disney.
Most of all this has finally broke me. I resisted but i cant hide it anymore.

I hate Jews Sup Forums.

I really really hate kikes.

WE
WUZ
FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
mobile.twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/687503266121297924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he fell for the hollywood jew

THIS IS GREAT

REMEMBER THAT NIGGER WAS LAUGHING AT "WHITE RACISTS"???

Because he thought she was going to get blacked.

ALALALALALALHAAHA Suck a dick nigger

Anti-gay propaganda law anyone? I'm all for it.

>Arab
>Nigger
>Fat asian

No let's make niggers gay first. I'm all for that. They deserve it for how they've behaved

I saw a production photo of Rey kissing Finn, so I don't think Finn will end up being a fag. Plus he was hitting on her the entire film in Episode 7.
Poe Dameron is going to crawl into a foxhole with some dude, I bet you.

For the love of god if they make Poe gay I'll quit star wars right there.

[citation required]

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE HAHAHA!!!!

PRICELESS

Oscar "I'll do anything for a buck" Isaac

Do you guys just make shit up now? It's like the Russian expansion cover of Bf1. People somehow saw a black chick on it.

Remember when Princess Lahya kissed her brother?

Well who else is it going to be? A random redshirt? Luke? Chewbacca?
Poe wasn't even a three-dimensional character in Episode 7. Let him go.

He's Cuban/Guatemalan, not Arab.

>So apparently an interracial gay romance was just announces for the next star wars movie.

No it hasn't. Spoilers have been known for a while. Finn is connected to the Asian girl.

OP is a shit posting faggot.

Not paying to watch it. This whole year has been a bust in theaters. Easy solution, don't watch their shit. There are a number of very good shows that cover deep concepts and are red-pilled. I've watched a 3-4 movies this year in hopes that it wasn't trash tier and it was. So, i'm done.

Where on the cover does it say they're gay gays?

>He thought he was gonna black a girl and make all the nerds mad
>He's actually gonna get burrito'ed

It doesn't. OP is a lying idiot. Try reading the topic before you respond shit head.

Seriously bro at this point, who really cares?

Force Awakens and Rogue One were both complete garbage. I have zero interest in seeing the Last Jedi.

I'd rather there be trans sexual gay couples and characters with SJW beliefs as long as the movies were good.

Ahahahahahahahahaa imagine all the pissed off.blacks when they see this. The only """white""" pussy they will be getting is another mans bum. Ahahahahaahahaahaha AYO HOL UP

Lucas didn't plan anything ahead of time. Leia wasn't his sister in the first film.

Reminder that the original Star Wars trilogy was just as Jewish

>(((Harrison Ford))) aka Han Solo
>(((Carrie Fisher))) aka Princess Leia
>(((Gary Kurtz))) aka producer of a New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back
>(((Irvin Kershner))) aka the director of The Empire Strikes Back
>(((Lawrence Kasdan))) aka writer of The Empire Strikes Back and co-writer of Return of the Jedi

That movie was good though.

Where was it announced?

It hasn't. At most they announced that someone is gay, which isn't saying much.

He's also part Jewish

>My father and my grandfather were both named Oscar,” he revealed. “I am the third Oscar. It’s from the Academy Awards. Isaac is Jewish from my father side. I am definitely a big mix of many things.”

Star Wars has become so shit. I can't even think of a good quote from the last two movies.

>watching force awakens
>death star just destroyed 6 entire planets
>I am expected to reconcile this tragedy of my own accord as a completely flat sequence centering on local air superiority ensues, making nothing of the destruction of an entire civilization
>couldn't they at least hire a real pilot, for gods sake?
>wake up 6 hours later
>never trust jews again

>Giving a serious response to a lie.
Yeah, you're clearly an idiot

Oh great thanks for the portfolio Annie LEIBOVITZ.

Everything is so fucking jewish it is disgusting.

>At most they announced that someone is gay, which isn't saying much.

No they haven't.

Also French. He's a mutt.

Just saying that's the most they'd do because it isn't weird.

Regardless, none of the main characters are gay.

I can't even think of the last two movies. In fact I don't knkw what they are, what they're called, I'm not even really sure what we're talking about. How many have they made in this new wave? Oh wait, that information could not be less relevant to me. Really, what could be less interesting than that? I have no idea. Maybe this thread.

blame the fags who watch it. our market decides everything. if the people weren't faggots, the movies wouldn't be made. simple. just don't see it cunt

Of course nothing OP said was true so you're an idiot for giving him a serious response.

>that asian oompa loompa
What's the point of hiring ugly people?

people who unironically like the new star wars are cancer

how can you have such objectively bad taste?

The kiss happens during the second though.

This is old news faggots. Pic related sucked eachother off in the episode 7 canon

>This is old news faggots
No, actually it's not faggot.

I have taken hard drugs and while on those hard drugs I have gotten intimate with men. Faggoty men, but men. Males. I'm troubled. I'm many things. I'm not qualified to save the galaxy.

Hitting on her? He was a cry baby the entire movie, and that's why I liked his character

Meant rogue 1. Guess I'm a faggot too

but lightsabers are cool

You hate Jews? Welcome to the club pal.

dont worry thats normal for anglos

>"the resistance"
>bunch of non whites
>led by a STRONK woman
>and her gay pet gorilla
>fighting a bunch of whites
>clearly meant to resemble nazis
>who are led by an emotional little bitch
>played by a jew
>((Disney))

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

ESH JAY DUBYAS

Your getting this all mixed up..
There is a romance, but it's nothing like what your thinking of.
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo

Shut up, you microdicked loser. This is so hot.

Look at the OP pic. Poes arm lovingly resting on finns shoulder with the asian goomba of to the side as if to say "im being cuckes for a man and i like it."

Also the director literally tweeted out gay fan art of poe and finn

Playing the devils advocate... That gesture could be anything.
Plus, in an interview with Ellen there was talk of a romance but, John Boyega said that he wouldn't be apart of anything like that (it's in the vid I posted).
Prove the tweet with a link.

mobile.twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/687503266121297924

extremely predictable though... the "plot twist" wasn't really a twist... at least I saw it coming

Thanks for the link... But now I really wish I hadn't seen that. I just hope they don't shove this shit down our throats when the next movie comes out.

>mobile.twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/687503266121297924
it would literally be hilarious if the minorities end up gay and then this happens

Lmao guys give up on films and series and games it's not worth it and it has become weimach republic all over again

Go read

R.I.P. Star Wars (1977-1999)
At least with the prequels they didn't try to sell us the same film twice.
The mouse ruins everything it touches.

Same.