/whg/

Been a while since we had one of these, or at least I didn't see one on the front page.

Women Hate General. ITT we discuss the absolute worst of the 92 genders: the human female.

Sometimes I wonder if we made a mistake giving them rights.....

>still no Elliot
got you famalam

She looks like a fucking elf or something

Funny thing is she doesn't really look good in either photo.

Only sometimes?

My gf unironically posted this quote on Facebook. She's just cringey like that, barely has any friends because she's so cringey. Hot though, weirdly enough

No, arranged marriages solved most of the problems with women. Sexual liberation was the mistake.

Surely in court he could just show them a screenshot of her saying that she would say he raped her. Couldn't he?

>Sometimes

She can just delete it and call any screenshots fake

I guess. What a cunt.

Top fucking lel, Lelliot was so red-pilled it drove him to murder!

Around women, don't _____

What goes in the blank?

give in

When did freddy kruger turn into a WC3 high elf?

If she stopped applying makeup or at least stopped caking it on her skin would probably clear up and she would look better.

>from a bridge troll to a seawitch
mint

It's illegal to imply a woman lied about rape.

also if she grew her eyebrows back, that shit looks stupid.

Admitting your plan to press false charges as a revenge ploy on Facebook seems like a really smart idea.

>sometimes I wonder WHY we gave them rights
fixed

Yesss very good goys... don't procreate eheh...

Who's she talking to though?

Itt: bitter virgins who we can all laugh at together

the blank isn't even needed. just don't.

I don't have a lot of content about this but I'll dump it.

found the fat, disgruntled roastie

do you stupid niggers really think this one is real?

>Instead of a magnificent gentleman like myself

Now in all seriousness he was correct in points but wrong in others. He is wrong in the ideal that men are forced virgins when in reality women will fuck retards if they are paid too, Also he has a slave morality of good and evil it is not that women's behavior has a negative effect on men thereby being bad rather they are evil.

But he is right on women mixing with savages since my future kids are probably gonna be welfare hogs as i ain't sticking around.

That's how it starts.

how true is this? is love dead?

Go to /r9k/ beta faggot

Underrated.
I come here to meme about muslims and blacks and jews (in that order).

Do we really need this here? You've got r9k for this stuff.

I'm feeling pretty blessed right now. Randomly got stopped by a girl for directions two weeks ago. She was from out of town and was only here for the night. We exchanged numbers, and she came back to stay with me all weekend. Now I'm going to her place this weekend. She's a fucking keeper. Im not trying to sound condescending or anything, but she has almost EVERY attribute Ive ever looked for in a woman. Im just saying this to say that no matter what you're looking for...someone is out there that fits the bill. Maybe it wont be today, or next week, or in 5 years; but they do exist. Have faith lads. We might all make it.

that's it. lets end on a positive note with /lit/'s recommendations of female authors.
also known as books to avoid.

Most definitly.
The biggest red pill is realizing that the beginning of feminism was the end of western civilization.

It's just a women hate thread. Not a MGTOW one.

That's a cute bike.

r9k worships women

This is honestly terrifyingly accurate. So many bitches like this.

Damn Canada you suck. I had a crazy Asian chick I was fooling around with at work who eventually tried to say I was sexually harassing her. Ended up getting her fired for a false claim. Stupid bitches

Wrong priorities there, friend.

Females dont want the same as men. The only thing we men want is; peace, happines and prosperity. We will go to extreme lengths for it. Females on the other hand wants exactly everything, she want; happiness, sadness, depression, anxiety, prosperity, chaos.
That is what females wants, the other thing to know about females are. They are HIGHLY reactive, they dont make their own actions or decisions, they are followers.
The reason for this is because they will react to men who are enjoying themselves, being happy and very confident. The males that have those qualities are the males they are attracted to. Girls arent sexually attracted solely on looks, they want a stable confident man.
Because females are made like this, they are very dangerous to have around in important matters such as politics, economics or war.

What's funny is that 99% of these books are the types of books that you find in a public library that no one reads.

Except Tale of Genji, but that's not really popular.

Why didn't this nigga just fuck a hooker off backpage?

>women support importing refugees because of rape fantasies

This is absolutely fucking retarded. Women typically support charitable shit (including liberal politics) because they're full of hormones that make them more nurturing and in many cases, naive to indirect/abstract danger like importing masses of thirdworlders who subscribe to an ideology of religious conquest

Be 27, live with parents.

go to community college.

collect just enough money from the government to afford smokes and shitpost.

work out like twice a month.

swipe right on tinder all day

fuck 'em and then convince them to buy me shit

lose all respect for women because they're willing to jump on my dick when I'm a complete loser.

the last 3 times I've been out have been on a girls expense.
women aren't looking for anything logical in a sexual partner. They're just looking for what they complain about.

Does this mean that homosexual love is the only real mutual love?

What a turn of events

>Im a beta virgin who is mad because women choose someone they love to have a relationship instead of me, an educated gentleman who can`t even talk to them. Women are beasts man, not like me who explicitly says that only wants a woman for sex.

Do you expect us to just take your word at face value?

I've seen people post pictures of themselves with stolen goods on facebook proudly saying where and when they stole them.
Hell, I've seen people facebook live themselves committing crimes in real time.
I don't doubt for a fucking second this could be real.

Women like it when i beat them and choke them in bed. So weird, I can't understand it. Although I make sure to type what I'm going to do to them beforehand, just in case one of them spasses out and accuses me for rape or abuse. I've been playing it safe ever since a girl told me she would accuse me of rape for throwing her out of a house party. Scary part is that those things can ruin your life. Never trust a women. But always take advantage of her irrational behavior. A simple trick I have discovered is to pretend to hate something you actually like if she loves it. And then slowly agree on the matter. Makes her believe she won and if you are in trouble for fucking another girl or something you can suggest that activity to trigger good emotions in her. Bitch management 101, chad out.

ha...AH... HAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like a whore that went trolling for some cheap meat and found it.

>implying goybook ever actually deletes things
you can't even 'delete' your account anymore, just deactivate it

I know what that's from but I don't remember the name

Fucking Sweden.Are you a least feminine looking ?

-----_____-----

Faggot

make up fucking kills your skin. that's why she has to put make up to hide all those blemishes in the first place. ladies, stop falling for the powdered jew

/notgettinglaidgeneral/

Gotchu senpai

From Bosmer to Altmer.

Despite all the sluts and whores you see on Sup Forums in real life most women wouldn't do this and its way more likely for a guy to screw over a girl then vice versa, dating wise. I noticed a lot of faggots unironically use Sup Forums as their perspective on the greater world and think women are stupid bitches, which is only half true. Women are a reflection of men, if you can find inner happiness with yourself, a woman will follow you into hell and back.

There is only one answer to the CQ (Cunt Question) and that is to repeal the 19th Amendment! Wouldn't you feel safer? I know I sure in the hell would. We simply don't need menopause mustaches in the federal govt.

kek, where i live its white men with women of other races. hell, im white and my gf isnt

Unless the judge is a Leftist.

Puking intensifies.

Is your "girlfriend" a biological female? Or some queer in a dress? Forgive me? It's very difficult to tell most colored womens gender.

Well how about stop being a fucking degenerate then?

Not often do you see someone get into this much work to be so retarded. Mesmerizing

>implying faggots don't do this for their tinder profile pics

I'm not gay, you absolute queer

fuck, man. tell me that's not true

>(((Thot))) catalogue

Whores don't deserve a happy relationship.