Seth Rich's brother pleads with Hannity to stop spreading conspiracy theory

money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/index.html

>The brother of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich wrote a letter on Tuesday to the executive producer of Sean Hannity's Fox News show pleading with him to find "decency and kindness" in his heart and stop spreading an unproven conspiracy theory about the unsolved murder.

>"Think about how you would feel losing a son or brother. And while dealing with this, you had baseless accusations of your lost family member being part of a vast conspiracy," Aaron Rich wrote in the letter to "Hannity" executive producer Porter Berry, a copy of which was provided to CNN.

>"As the family, we would hope to be the first people to learn about any such evidence and reasons for Seth's death," he added. "It is a travesty that you would prompt false conspiracy theories and other people's agendas rather than work with the family to learn the truth."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We did it bros. First we ruined that Pizzeria ownerfagglife, then we tortured a grieving family. Thiabis just so based. Look at them crying like little fagots!

What other lives can we ruin with our conservative Christian fury bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo
youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48
gofundme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't the family spokesperson a DNC crisis shill?

(((They))) are trying to shut us down.

Did his brother write that or did (((Brad Bauman)))? How about the family just comes out and makes a video statement instead of this DNC kike damage controlling.

Brother is probably complicit in the murder

Clinton's evil knows no bounds

why would the family not want to investigate all leads, especially when this is the lead with any sort of real motive?

>family spokesman didn't even know the cops had body cameras

>join and help us find the truth
>oh but not any truth that may be inconvinient for us

Pathetic dumbass. Hope he gets killed next.

The family makes no statements or letters. Everything goes through Bauman.

Everything about this story is odd. What happened with the investigation? Is this just an unsloved murder??

>What other lives can we ruin
>Christian

Don't drag the reputation of Christ Jesus through the dirt like that.

Exactly. Why can't we look into an unsolved murder that has no leads? I've never heard of someone not wanting to know the truth about the murder of a loved one. And why would they hire a PI if they felt the DC police were doing their job?

The family, or at least their DNC "spokesman" seem pretty content leaving it as an unsolved murder, which is incredibly suspicious. If my brother was killed two weeks before a massive information leak that he may be connected with, I'd be a little fucking curious. It's antithetical to continuation of investigating his murder to ignore the one lead that deviates from the wishy-washy bullshit "robbery gone wrong."

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo

>49th most important guy in Washington is baking pizza for a living
>in a street fully owned by CIA relatives
>just over the tunnel that connects the White House with one of the many ancient escape routes used by presidents
>which was recently illegally drilled

>apparently somebody from the Internet shows up with a gun
>all the camera of the street change direction before it happened, returned normal after the shooting
>never moved before in years
>the whole story got reported an hour before the shooting took place
>the article got cancelled and reuploaded at the right time

>absolutely nobody finds it strange

>it's a conspiracy that Seth leaked the DNC email which has possible proof
>it's not a conspiracy that Russia hacked the U.S. election and Trump is in bed with Putin with zero evidence for at least 7 months

I hate CNN, Hannity better not cave in.

>we did it reddit
What is this we shit? This ain't france

Bump, justice for Seth Rich

I am almost 100% sure this Ariana Grande attack was related

Put these monsters in prison

If this was all really nothing, there wouldn't be this insane shitstorm to push the seth rich story into obscurity & challenge it's validity.

The mere existence of all these sliding threads, shilling, co-intel & spamming proves completely that this Seth Rich situation is a big time smoking gun.

So thanks, thank you to the Shills for being so bad at your jobs that we can read right through your posts to their true intentions. This is the Streisand effect in full bloom - please continue attempting to trick people into your lies - it's helping our cause.

family is probably under pressure/threat to shut the whole thing down

You know this is the killshot when all they have is
>Please don't report this. Please. For the family.
The family they fucking mean is the Democrat -
Clinton crime syndicate

>Seth Rich's cuck brother pleads for his life
ftfy

Family is probably murdered as well already and (((Bauman))) is paid to pretend they're still alive.

We need to put this on every screen connected to the internet as soon as it drops

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>((( )))
>We did it bros. First we ruined that Pizzeria ownerfagglife, then we tortured a grieving family. Thiabis just so based. Look at them crying like little fagots!
>((( )))
>What other lives can we ruin with our conservative Christian fury bros?

Nobody gives a fuck, Seth is our brother now

See

Checked, this is about the whole world

Yes me too there needs to be a thread on this - the truth is scaring the shit out of people and I do believe some of these politico/globalist people are pulling the strings of the ISIS attacks

you're god damn right

Or maybe they just want conservarives to stop dragging their dead son's name through the mud?

Sometimes the truth hurts. Sometimes the truth hurts good and innocent people. It's not fair, but truth is more important than feelings.

Now that I think about it I feel bad for saying that.
What if they threatened to kill his family or something?
Why do people gotta be so fucked up?

how are they dragging his name in the mud by claiming he's a patriot? leftists are fucking enraging.

Fuck you. Conservatives are calling him a hero. Shills are calling him a drug addict.

>guys my brother is dead and that's that. I don't care who killed him or wonder why he's dead, he's just dead. Please let me selfishly reside in knowing that his death wasn't important enough for me to try and revenge him. Thanks, bro cucks signing off

Bauman wrote it, I don't think anybody wouldn't be interested in an investigation into their own brothers death. That's ridiculous

That's a good point actually. You don't see anyone giving Snowden shit because he worked for the NSA.

This isn't a private family matter, so their opinion is pretty much irrelevant.

Now that CNN reported on the letter I believe it's fake. Thanks for clarifying shill.

Fuck the family, this is about the country and possibly others if it overflows into possible European politics

Democrats are literally on one hand:
>"omg guys you're so horribile why won't you consider the family's wishes that you don't investigate their son's murder" -DNC spokesperson

On the other hand
>They set off a bomb at the Ariana Grande concert to cover up the news of people investigating the murder

they don't want it to spread because their own lives are in danger now, dumbass

Sounds like the brother is just assblasted and cares more about his brainwashed political ideology than his dead brother. Didn't the parents make a video thanking people for looking into the murder? Fuck his stupid brother.

This.

They worked in double-time trying to quiet the "she's sick" theories from spreading, when in the end it turned out that she was actually sick.

translation:

>dont talk about my brother or else they'll kill me and my other family members

The brother didn't say shit, it's Brad Bauman, the crisis management spokesperson for the DNC.

The video is old. The point is whenever the "family" says something it's actually coming from their DNC-appointed PR spokesperson Brad Bauman.

This. I hope the shills are brought up on charges of assisting a terrorist organization when soros goes down with hillary.

this

How comes that what family wants is suddenly important while the traditional family is also something that we should despise?

They most definitely are threatening to kill him and his family.

he should plead with the police to find the killer/s

The GOP has done a far better job of that than he ever could.

I'm willing to bet money that the whole family is on the impeach trump bandwagon.

They're either being bribed or threatened. They're certainly being gaslighted. Sucks.
Not Hannity's fault, though. Nor ours.

Of course. They are definitely threatening that they will kill the entire Rich family.

This is how depraved these fuckers are, they all need to hang

of course they threatened everybody. they don't need to do that kind of thing directly. just send the message that bauman is going to be doing the talking or there's going to be a lot more trouble for everyone. they know what's up.

I'm willing to bet money that the whole family is completely under duress.

Wouldn't doubt it, they're all literal-Jewish Democrats. They could very well be on the level of Maria Ladenburger's family, who used her murder at the hands of a rapefugee to fundraise for rapefugees. Going forward, we need to stop assuming the Rich family has any interest in getting tot he bottom of this. They could know what really happened but believe a bigger picture is more important than his death. The truth is the only thing that matters here.

This. Everyone is under pressure. There's no other way to explain Rod Wheeler retracting the details of the case provided (which makes absolutely no sense to do), Fox News retracting the story, CNN/MSNBC doing more reporting on FN's retraction than of the Seth Rich story itself, Bauman the DNC crisis consultant, the huge amounts of shilling that exploded on Sup Forums (and also reddit) as soon as the Seth Rich story broke, Twitter deleting #SethRich from the trending section a dozen times, etc etc etc.

There is a MASSIVE coverup going on. People all across the political structure are being threatened and/or paid off.

I don't care about his family. I want Seth Rich to be a political icon for the DNC's evil regardless of whether or not he was assassinated.

and/or given a shitload of money

telling people to stop digging will only make them dig deeper

ya if someone killed my brother the last thing i would ever want is for someone to find out why or who did it.

It's hard to contemplate something like this, but once you observe it firsthand, it's astonishing. This sort of thing happens in totalitarian countries and is expected, and I suppose the US is going down that route. It is extremely important that Sup Forums does not stop.

The only statement we actually have that's FROM THE PARENTS THEMSELVES is a video where they say they're grateful to everyone online who has looked into their son's murder. Meanwhile, all the statements from "family" actually come through Brad Bauman, the DNC crisis PR consultant.

Furthermore, I don't care if the family wants it to stop. This isn't about the family. It's not even about Seth Rich himself - he's just an innocent man who got killed as part of a much MUCH larger conspiracy. Unraveling this mystery means plunging a knife directly into the heart of ZOG itself. That's why (((they're))) scared shitless. That's why they've been running more damage control than we've ever seen before.

It's weird, this letter is too weird. It's like their implying we're attacking Seth Rich as an evil guy, when we think he's a hero for leaking the docs.

>It is a travesty that you would prompt false conspiracy theories and other people's agendas rather than work with the family to learn the truth."

>false conspiracy theories
How do they know it's false is the question. Seriously, unsolved murders always have their conspiracy theories, why are they pushing so hard to shut this one down?

We have to keep going, this is bigger than Seth Rich this is about the future of mankind

>Just another Hannity conspiracy theory

>and I suppose the US is going down that route
The redpill you need to swallow is that you have it all wrong. It's not "going" down that route. It's always BEEN there. The only difference is that it's harder for ZOG to get away with it now, due to social media and the internet. It was much simpler when people couldn't look up things themselves, and their only information came from one of a handful of controlled outlets.

This sort of shit has been happening for probably at least the last century. Just look at the holohoax, for fucks sake.

Because we're 100% correct, Obama was involved in ordering the hit, as you can see with Joe Capone being at the white house a week prior to Seth Rich's killing, and it would bring down the entire establishment if it got out

Nothing new under the sun. They use the same damage control tactics every time, whether it's gamergate, or the DNC leaks, or hillary's health, or pizzagate, or seth rich.

It's We the People attempting to take our country back. The government wants to cover this up but We the People won't allow it. Keep at it Patriots.

youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48

In science, a theory has to be falsifiable. What would prove that Clinton and/or the DNC was/were not involved in Seth Rich's murder?

When was the last time a political party assigned a spokesperson to a family for an unsolved murder?

The good thing here is that there are multiple win-scenarios, some better than others, but all wins.

What we need AT LEAST is for someone to find Seth's laptop or another method that confirms 100% that Seth was the DNC leaker. This completely collapses the MUH RUSSIA narrative that ZOG has been pushing in an attempt to discredit/impeach trump, because it was the DNC leaks that they claim were actually a hack from Russia. It would also completely destroy any remaining credibility of the lugenpresse.

But that's just the minimum. If the case is actually persued to the extent that we want it to be, then we're talking about uncovering widespread corruption, and we don't know how many people we could potentially tie this to. Optimistically, best case scenario, we could see tons of key people from politics and the media locked up.

it was actually a video from like 6 months ago thanking people for donating to their go fund me. Didnt mention anything about looking into his murder.

Pretty much confirms that Seth Rich's murder is a big slice of the pizza.

Amen, this is about We the People, this is our country, we're taking it back from the hands of evil mobsters who wrestled it from our control.

This is just the dumbest shit i've ever seen lol

but I'm back.
trust me. its not me.

another murderer was found guilty (duh).

but the robbery motive is bullshit since nothing was stolen from him. the dnc leak is the only real motive we have here. i suppose it could be a random killing, but that feels way too convenient with podesta's email claiming leakers should be made an example of and assange dancing around actually naming seth rich as the source.

It's one thing for us to be digging up the truth, it's another thing for someone like Hannity who is such a large face for Fox. I think his career is crashing and burning atm. He should have waited till more was dug up, or something concrete. There's gonna be a lot of pressure on Fox to make him go away.

Ah well I guess. I'm sure he's made a lot of money. Maybe he can just become a full time shitposter here.

bet nobody was distracted last night

That makes no sense.

His brother set up a gofundme page.

gofundme
.com/SethRich

There's blood in the water. (((they))) are going for the killshot on Hannity now. Similar to the onslaught O'Riley faced at the end.

>We did it bros. First we ruined that Pizzeria ownerfagglife, then we tortured a grieving family. Thiabis just so based. Look at them crying like little fagots!
I dindu naff

They also are pushing the narrative of "the seth rich story is only a distraction from the russian collusion!".

...even though the media going batshit and shitting out the fake russian crap only happened an hour AFTER the Seth Rich story dropped. Really makes you think

Anyone, ANYWHERE can see Seth Rich was murdered because he was the one who leaked the 44,000 emails to WikiLeaks (due to the fact that he saw money that was being donated to Bernie being used to promote Hillery instead, ripping off Bernie and setting him up to lose) so Seth leaked the emails to show her corruption, but the DNC wasn't pleased and wanted to make an example of Seth so that others wouldn't give out information, so they killed Seth and called a "Robbery" (even though nothing was stolen from Seth) and to cover it all up, they blamed "Russian Hackers" for the leaks... And now the same people are probably putting pressure on the family to stop the investigation while the they have Social Media regulated to censor out anything to do with Seth's murder. Beware people, this is all foundation for the 2020 elections, they will try to synchronize all Social Media and the rest of the net in order to promote the candidate they want next

Rules for Radicals, accuse your opponent of what you are actually doing

Once you know what to look for, they have literally no creative moves

This is how the whole world works. Nothing is ever the way it seems. Question everything. We're on the precipice here.

I could understand if they caught the killer and the family wants to move on

It's an open case. Why wouldn't they want media attention on it

Plus even if Seth was the leaker it's not like that means the DNC killed him. It could still be a junky nigger who fucked up a robbery

I don't think any trolls are bothering the family or saying they are involved .

Very strange reaction. At the very least if Seth was the source of the Wikileaks that makes him a hero. Not much comfort to his parents but at least it's something

This and that other reddit account is shady af

That reddit account changing after t_d went down is even shadier

Isn't it generally recognized in debate, science, and law that the burden of proof lies on the positive claim? So that's on us, they don't have to do squat in the meantime. Pretty much the only piece of solid proof would be in the possession of WikiLeaks and Kim Dotcom, and he made this statement today:
>I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.
>If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

it literally doesn't matter what the family thinks of the investigation it's bigger than them or any feelings they have about it. what kind of family thinks "I hate that these people are investigating my brother's death for free" being in grief doesn't mean you wouldn't want justice for the people who killed your family member.

Announcing evidence on national TV gives Seth Rich's killers time to react before the police can move in.

Aaron Rich is right in asking the evidence be given to the police first.

thank god someone had the foresight to archive that shit, or else we'd all just be called crazy for saying so.