Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber

Now, where does that name seems like it originates from?

hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It could be a Swedish, Canadian, German, French or British name.

I'm thinking Japanese or Chinese

Ban assault salmon

Ban assault beds

beautiful british name

Ban Assault Niggers

Probably Manchester judging by the state of this country.

Islam must be banned from the West. All Muslims must be slaughtered. Their desert must be purged. Every Quran and symbol of their history must be burned and destroyed. Future generations will never know the goat fucking, suicide bombing desert barbarians. Slit the throats of Muslim of people. Kill Muslim people when you can get away with it. Kill their children and piss on their Quran. Kill as many as you can and try to get away with it.

Stockport

Tanned Anglo

I'm fed up of you people constantly being racist. I can proudly say that Salman is a fellow Englishman, and I'd buy him a pint any day. Don't like it? Don't care.

>Salman Abedi
Sounds like a perfectly normal British name to me.

"Europe is getting used to attacks like this"... "we have to"

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE

The Emerald Isles

Oddly reminiscent of teachings actually in the Quran.

Don't care. They should all be burnt at the stake.

There is a "british" terrorism expert on german state tv right now who interestingly enough was also a terrorist himself.
When asked why he was a radical islamist he literally replied: "because racism".

Fuck this gay continent. I want it all to end.

French.

But what about the Crusades?

Why did a german do this?

You're telling me that Brits unironically use the misspelling of "Salmon" as a name?

Sounds kinda Irish.

Oh shit, it's almost certainly a fucking white male.

Pic related is the latest police sketch of the suspect.

Yes please, I'll take two.
#yesallmuslimsfortheovens

it sounds german

Great detective work. Known to authorities just like all those other recent terrorists. ID found on the scene. lived in a south Manchester neighborhood called Fallowfield, yet he was coming from London via train.

Mystery man
>Meanwhile, the MI5 and other British investigators were questioning a 23-year-old man in connection with the attack and trying to determine what drove Abedi to set off a bomb in Manchester Arena

>In Washington, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said on MSNBC that the timing of the attack was "very interesting." He noted that it happened right before the British elections and after Trump visited Saudi Arabia and Israel.

cause confusion with other controlled explosions and reports of attack at Hospital

>Within hours a police bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion just south of the arena in an area called Cathedral Gardens. The suspect bomb turned out to be a pile of clothes.

>And around 2 p.m. Tuesday, Manchester police executed a search warrant of a residence in the Whalley Range neighborhood about four miles south of the arena where they did a second controlled explosion. It was not immediately clear what they blew up this time.

>Ironically, the bomb appeared to have been detonated just around the corner from where the Irish Republican Army unleashed its biggest-ever bomb on the British mainland in 1996.

beat me to it

Wow he's just like us... really makes you think...

Just another typical British name.

Is it Ed Husain

I would disagree.

we must remember the threat, because when there is no threat, people because hedonistic, pacified sheep.

Cassius Clay

Cat Stephens

The Salman of no craic

Sounds more like a nigger name than a muzzer name.

>Known to authorities just like all those other recent terrorists.
the only reason america hasn't suffered many terrorist attacks recently is it's tendency to dog pile on any muslim who starts muttering the word "bomb". if you stop being proactive things like this get through.

It's someone called Usama.
Don't remember his last name and the show is over now.

this, profiling works kids. never forget that. Being "nice" around hajjis or niggers typically leads to the death of civilized behavior.

They are called turkish clocks now you racist.

Samlan Hayeedi?

Usama bin im Laden?

>▶
Lew Alcindor

Imagine how buttmad the dumb libtards must get every time it is another muslim

They'll do that anyway, obviously

Swedish

Sweden.