If you knew of an impending Islamic terrorist attack in a European city, would you tell the police?

The attack would cost 50 dead, 100 wounded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

HER NAME WAS EBBA AKERLUND

Yes, since i dont live in the EU i will make multiple threads on a monogolian weaving imageboard website threatening to blow shit up and it will get attraction pretty fast and they will be prepared i guess

I don't know what type of answer you're expecting. Do you think anyone in their sane mind would stay silent?

No, the camels back will break eventually.

NO.

Terrorist attacks serve my political ideology.

These attacks are likely to kill leftist voters.

Logically you should hate the leftists more than the terrorists themselves. They willingly brought them there. But I'm interested to see what others would say.

After all "who's fault it is when the task is undone, the idiot or the man who hired the idiot?"

That depends, what city are we talking?
If it was british, german or french city, I would probably be arrested for calling it in since it's already part of their culture and my warning would inciting hatred.

Of course I would. The real question is whether or not they arrest me for giving them such information.

Yes.

Anyone who answers no is either an edgy teenager who'd feel guilty for the rest of their lives or a sociopath who doesn't give a shit either way. (and of course, a terrorist sympathizer would also not report an imminent terror attack)

Why would I? The more dead white cucks the better.

Why? So they can call me a racist?

A few dead now can save millions later. No.

Is it taking place at a sexual degenerates whore's concert full of libcucks?

No. Terrorism is useful. Every time there is an attack, it bolsters right wing nationalist views. In a sense, these terrorists are doing us a service and helping to protect us against the true threat that is demographic replacement.

Of course you fucking monkey

the u.k. has bombed country of the guy who did it. interfering into it would be denying him justified retribution and them, a rightful lesson

Police? Pfft. There are no Police here, least a real Govt.

No, I'd bring my Pork-eating crusaders and the trusty ol' Flamer. BBQ time

>If you knew of an impending Islamic terrorist attack in a European city, would you tell the police

And get locked up for racism/islamophobia?

I would, but those european assholes wouldn't believe Russian police.

Depends on the demographic getting killed.

this thread is meant for countries that evolved past donkey's for transport you dumb gypsy piece of shit

>Do you think anyone in their sane mind would stay silent?

Every time an attack happens, more people swing to the right.

Sadly, when a terrorist attack is prevented, people are too fucking stupid to realize that Islam is a problem - even though their reaction SHOULD be just the same as if it had happened. If the French police simply let the terror attacks happen a few months ago, Le Pen might have won.

It's awful, but in the long run, it will save more lives.

fellow /sg/ poster?

Ofc. Thats literally 0 effort given its a fucking war they are waging. From their point of view we all are their enemies.

They wish every single user in this board to be dead.

>EBBA AKERLUND
what ethnicity was she?

No

No, I feel it would be racist to send the police harassing some brown person.

No, because normalfag lemmings deserve to die by their own stupidity.

Ayyy sg bro

What the fuck. Delete this, you fucking spic.

No. If I saw a muzzie heading into a fucking kindergarden with a bomb vest I wouldnt bother to call the cops.

Let them all die, let it all burn. It's the fate they chose.

Sure, unless it's Berlin or Cologne.
They'd be angry at me for telling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo

Islamic terrorism is the punishment fag Europe deserves.

>European
Everything west of Oder is fucking africa m8

Sorry, I ran out of #Prayers

That pic legit? Source and post more

#PrayForAWorldWithoutIslam

If I was European? No, because I'd probably get arrested for suspected terrorism or some Islamophobia bullshit.

Otherwise, yeah.

Of course it's legit. Clearly the inside of the theater was a cobblestone street.

t. Schlomo

normie get out

reeeeeeeee

At least she died with her doggo fucking god damn kikes and Muslims.

According to this logic, do you think muslim terrorist organizations are happy when muslims are mistreated because it will strengthen their cause?

You may think now that, if you were to have intel on a terrorist attack, you would stay silent for the futures cause. I would argue that most people would change their mind if they truely faced the situation, because 100 lives are too much to bear on your conscious. Moreover, even if you were to achieve your political goals by allowing it to happen, the journey towards these goals was fueled with blood of your fellow citizens and hatred towards a large ethnic group, which will in turn generate even more feedback hatred among muslims and more terrorism.

Wars are not won by sacrificing your people, they are won fighting the enemy together. Don't allow emotions to cloud your judgement.

I hope you're collecting people who say no for the FBI

That dog was originally from Dublin reeeee.

>any country but Germany
>yes
>Germany
>no let it come.

they never seem to bomb a fucking gay parade sadly

Attack in based countries (Poland, Hungary, etc.) - yes.

Attack in cUcK countries (FRANCE) - lol, godspeed

No. The backlash against Islam would be too good to pass over. Also, city people are overwhelmingly leftist and deserve to face the consequences of their policies.

No. City fags vote left. Let them get what they want.

I have the potential to sway political elections and thought for lots of people if i don't...

God. Is this how politicians think?

This

>Do you think anyone in their sane mind would stay silent?
of course not, but..
.. as you can see, Sup Forums is overrun with lunatics who celebrate Islamic terrorism more heartily than the Muslims themselves.

so, there we have it. Horseshoe Theory, google it.

Omar Mateen was literally a hero.

t. boy-molesting sodomite

Basically this.
Also terrorist attacks almost exclusively happen in the bigger cities and since they are the gullible cucks who voted and supported this shit they deserve to reap the benefits of their cultural enrichment.

Why would I? Europeans deserve everything that's happening to them.

T. Kike

>Wolverפְתוּ

if it's in sweden, uk, germany or france then no
anywhere else yes

>call EU police to report terror attack
>merkels's cuck team six breaks into your home and kills you for spreading hate speech

i was a fag that believed islamist must assimilate before i realized i fucking hate the civilisation just as much as them with the tranny fag shit still need to fuck off back to their lands

>do you think muslim terrorist organizations are happy when muslims are mistreated because it will strengthen their cause?
Of course ...

>the journey towards these goals was fueled with blood of your fellow citizens
They mock you, they would imprision you, they would attack you, and they would beg for more of these attacks.

As far as I'm concerned, they hold European strength back.

>t. boy-molesting sodomite
I'm not Catholic, sorry.
everyone you disagree with, who has an IQ superior to you, is a kike according to Sup Forumslogic.

>ufw I'm a swarthy gyppo/tatar living in good old Germania Superior fucking golden-haired Nordid women

The amount of people ITT saying they would let this happen is really fucking eye-opening.

What is this...

No. I'd be arrested and sentenced to life for suggesting such a thing.

I would only report if the attack was directed towards decent folk that are not degenerate libtards.

Otherwise why would I? Nothing of value would be lost.

Depends on the city.

Why should I have a problem with people getting allahu akbar'd who are most likely at fault for this thing happening in the first place?

this
the islamist kills the degenerate libtards then he gets shot two birds one stone :)

No.

Warning the police only enforces the idea that the police are capable of preventing terror attacks with the current doctrine that they follow.

The person who knows never gets ANY credit and will have to spend months being interviewed and vetted by MI6 and Scotland Yard as to why you know and you'll be under a microscope for the rest of your life.

I'd rather the attack happen and make a #islamdiditagain twitter post that I'd link to every major news outlet simultaneously with the figures predicted before hand.

It affects my agenda too much to not allow it. If you don't accept the redpill via choice then you'll accept it by force.

>Wolverפְתוּ
>00000
what he mean by this?

Without a doubt. As much as I want Europe to smarten up, I wouldn't be able to live with that burden.

Alright faggot, let me explain it in a way that your small fragil mind can comprehend it since you obviously don't see the bigger picture.
Mass immigration is always bad, especially if it's low IQ inbred muslims. They form ghetto areas with their own incompatible culture such as the no-go zones you see in Europe and thus create a parallel society in their host country which only leads to civil unrest, worsening economic stability, erasure of the host culture and in the worst case scenario full on civil war / genocide.
Terrorism is literally the least damaging aspect of
all the consequences. And they're directly visible to the average gullible citizen. So if they help to cause civil uprising before the situation gets worse than it would be beneficial to everyone in the long run.
But you're probably one of these diversity loving cucks who won't even acknowledge any of these arguments so enjoy getting gang raped by somali "refugees" or getting blown to shreds by an Isis fighter.

.. because if you don't, then you're on the same page as the jihadi fucks who commit these atrocities.

and aside from that, then how the shit is a bunch of teenagers at concert to blame for your precious white genocide?

1) Is the call free?
2) Will I go to jail for making it?
3) Will anything be done to prevent the attack?

Need to know before I can answer.

well then, I hope you take one for the team and get blown the fuck to smithereens next time some jihadi shitcunt attacks good old Deutschland.

There are more dogs and cats in Istanbul than there are in any other European city. Because they either castrate or anesthetize those animals in European countries

This is stupid, tumblr tier propaganda.

1) nope
2) you will be under government surveillance until they figure out how you knew about the attack
3) 50/50 maybe maybe not

>.. because if you don't, then you're on the same page as the jihadi fucks who commit these atrocities.
And that too fits the current narrative where everyone's supposed to be equal, reaffirming my previous point that these people would only get what they want and who am I to stop them?

>then how the shit is a bunch of teenagers at concert to blame for your precious white genocide
Completely unrelated to this discussion, user. Try to stay on topic - that shouldn't be so hard for someone that claims to have a superior IQ.

This plus that hate will eventually turn on the people who let then in the first place possibly exposing the kikes

Are you kidding?
This country is fucking lost. The avarage German teen would rather burn themselves than show any sign of nationalistic sentiment.
You should be glad, that you were born in a country that's not been completly cucked by (((them))).
Denmark is compared to rest of the Germanic countries pretty damn based.

>Islamic terrorists hits those responsible for muh white genocide
>pre-teens at concert gets blown the fuck up
>completely unrelated to this discussion, user
right, you're certified shit4brainz, user-kun senpai baka.

cheerio.

They wouldn't listen.
Also, fuck wh*te people.

Hard pass.

>Sw*dish

Her name was BERTHA GOLDBLUM

>>pre-teens at concert gets blown the fuck up
>>completely unrelated to this discussion, user
Yes. This thread is about a hypothetical scenario, read the OP or our previous posts again if you're struggling.
While you're at it, care to explain how "being on the same page" is a problem when you yourself espouse the very same sentiment here ? You're a hypocrite.

Is this the power of your superior IQ?

No, i would never interfere with democracy, they voted for it, they shall recieve it

>This country is fucking lost
no it ain't, I visit Germany often and quite enjoy it.. your food, culture, architecture and shit. You're a great nation, and you have much to pride in. I don't get that shitcucked narrative of yours, about being "lost", you're doing fucking great, your economy is good, your women are beautiful and you still practise nudism on your beaches. Get the fuck more outside, user.
>Denmark is compared to rest of the Germanic countries pretty damn based
true, true... but we lack places that serve real curry wurst, gemuse and saurkraut.

Pics or you're a lying double digit iq cunt

Or a Euro who would be jailed for hatespeech and have their warning go ignored anyway.

no, because they'd arrest me for racism. I don't want to be arrested. and you know damn well they'd throw my ass in jail for islamophobia.

>i am a lunatic for wanting the people responsible for these attacks (read: "refugee welcome" libshits) to begin with to die instead of normal people