Why does feminists scoff at a woman taking on traditional female roles?

Why does feminists scoff at a woman taking on traditional female roles?
What's wrong with a women spending her time cooking food, making babies and trying to satisfy a guy sexually that she is close to and possibly cares about her, instead of slaving away at a corporation and being used by men who literally don't care if she lives or dies?

Something she by the way has evolved for over 1 billion years to perfect.

nice kitchen op

sage sage sage

They should embrace their role as cum receptacles

What the fuck is up with that oven?

Women should be able to choose any career, unless it's one we disagree with.
t. feminist

feminists only take joy int ocausing other women's misery once they have wasted their few years of physical beauty in self-destructive behaviour and have ended up childless and single.

>washing mashine in the kitchen

what kind of heresy is that?

>Washing machine in the kitchen

do svens really do this?

who are easier to gull than females. easy jew bait

That's clearly a dishwasher

Because women being happy in traditional female roles threatens their narrative.

Women should also be more focused on earning money for the patriarchy instead of taking care of their family.

Most people in the UK have it in the kitchen.

Pretty strange, is it because the houses aren't big enough to have a laundry room?

Not wrong with it if she can afford it..you see, I'm about to be homeless if I don't find a job within 2 months so I'm forced to be a wagecuck :)

Nah, my house is big enough, that is just where the plumbing was for it and it is like that in almost all UK homes. Not sure why.

you brits sure are a weird bunch

Must be really annoying. Houses that small?

Not particularly.

>American education

But stunning ass, OP. Have a (You).

Because feminists are following a jewish ideology of radical egalitarianism and aim to make women unattractive to men and incapable of having children to help genocide the White races.

b......RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFF...t...TSSSSSS

Women agree with whomever attacks them.

That's why you have women who are unironically Muslims

And it's why they won't allow men to criticize or shame women.

It is clearly a rotisserie oven, rotating foods for even convection heating.

Most succesful women I know who talk openly about it, acknowledge their dream it to find a man to can actually aford to provide for everything so she can stay at home, raising the kids, shopping and, eventually, fuking the pool boy.

It is actually quite paradigmatic. Feminism goes against women and their rights.

This was exactly my point. You'd think people would understand people are better of making the people in your everyday life happy instead of a shareholder who just funnels the money to Luxembourg and will get rid of you the minute he doesn't feel you're needed. More chance they will build an emotional bond with you and reprocicate.

This seems to be so simple. It's amazing people don't get this. It's also better for guys.

>A FUCKING WASHER IN THE KITCHEN

In India, washing machine, if any, is in one of the bathrooms. They also keep the fridge in the living room, with a nice cloth on it... It's the kind of appliance people will brag about with guests.

> Feminism goes against women and their rights.
And system goes against human rights. You think it's not normal for a woman to slave for corporation but it's ok for a man to do it, because he's not 'man enough' if he doesn't. All people, including men and women don't wanna slave. This is not true meaning of life. Be born, go to school, find a job, marry, pay taxes, die.

You make it sound like its a one way street. Its a team effort when the lady holds the house and the man wins the bread.

And who the fuck does laundry in the kitchen. Get your shit together Swed.

women are jealous and they want miserable lives to every women
this is why when some girl breaks up, suddenly 5 friends of her also break up with their boyfriends
they encourage one another to be miserable
same reason why the uglos promote tattoos, piercings and being fat, to make atractive women fall for it and be more miserable

yet they are working in a position that should be held by a man to make that man desirable for that women
even ceo women don't marry cause they all expect someone to be even more rich than they are